ISO vote for change DVD

arqarq Posts: 8,012
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Well the tittle says it all, if one of the lucky winners of the contest is willing to sell or trade please shoot me a PM.

Thanks
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Watch out Jose

some fakes out there

this thing is mega pricey!!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    what is this?
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Watch out Jose

some fakes out there

this thing is mega pricey!!

Oooh I didn't know about the fakes! The last couple of "real" ones were sold on eBay around +/-$200 but I'm not keeping my hopes too high for this DVD
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

bump
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Brisk. wrote:
    what is this?

http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1594
    :roll:

:? What's up with these :roll: replies? Jose is looking for a DVD. What's makes it's a :roll: ? :?
    demetrios wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    what is this?

:? What's up with these :roll: replies? Jose is looking for a DVD. What's makes it's a :roll: ? :?

thanks for defending my honor D! 8-)

But Dimitris sent me a PM offering me the DVD, the little face was just a joke, and Brisk. didn't know about the exclusive release of the DVD, is all good ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    Maybe someone can burn you a copy,or are you looking for an original for collectors purposes?
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Maybe someone can burn you a copy,or are you looking for an original for collectors purposes?

For collectors purposes :oops: I know i can get a copy of it, but the original that's original that's the though one!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    what is this?

thanks for defending my honor D! 8-)

But Dimitris sent me a PM offering me the DVD, the little face was just a joke, and Brisk. didn't know about the exclusive release of the DVD, is all good ;)

Okie dokie! :mrgreen:
    Wow that's cheap Arq, last two I saw sold for 600 plus

but then some guy started selling immaculate fakes even down to the Case for $40
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Wow that's cheap Arq, last two I saw sold for 600 plus

but then some guy started selling immaculate fakes even down to the Case for $40

I remember the description on eBay "...buy as many copies as you want..." :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

That's the one and there were what 50 of these made?

So now it'd extremely hard to know which are real and those that arn't

that guy sold a lot of them
    edited January 2010
    pdalowsky wrote:

60 copies with the poster, the last one copy sold included the poster, i won it 2 times on eBay but the F'ng sellers were just teasing, i paid for them and the they gave me the moeny back saying "i was trying to know the market value of the DVD" WTF!?!? :evil: and both times i won it for around $200
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• I wouldn't mind a burned copy. PM me
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
    I hope you did the negative feedback thing ;)

seriously 200 would be a great deal, I think it was June last year when they were doing 600
    pdalowsky wrote:

seriously 200 would be a great deal, I think it was June last year when they were doing 600

Nope, i'm a gentleman, I've never left a negative feedback on eBay, just one neutral (but the bastard deserved a negative one and a kick in the teeth ...) :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    i can burn you guys a copy if you want one ......
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
    joe2468 wrote:
    i can burn you guys a copy if you want one ......

Thanks for the offer, i' going to try for a couple of days to see if someone is willing to trade an original one and if nothing happens... well i'll proudly own a burned copy ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

60 copies with the poster, the last one copy sold included the poster, i won it 2 times on eBay but the F'ng sellers were just teasing, i paid for them and the they gave me the moeny back saying "i was trying to know the market value of the DVD" WTF!?!? :evil: and both times i won it for around $200
    That's f'n garbage arq! That type of stuff should not be allowed on eBay. Good luck with your search buddy. I didn't even know this thing existed until about 60 seconds ago.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    ...I didn't even know this thing existed until about 60 seconds ago.

Well i'm a bad fan i started to watch it on the internet and i said to myself "i'm going to see the the right way"... well and almost a years has passed and i haven't seen the movie :lol: what an ass!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Is this not the thing they had on for stream pre election?
    Brisk. wrote:

Yes, but they give away 60 copies with a poster to the winners of a contest.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Nope, i'm a gentleman, I've never left a negative feedback on eBay, just one neutral (but the bastard deserved a negative one and a kick in the teeth ...) :lol:

that's admirable

but behaviour like that deserves negative feedback, otherwise they will do it again
    arq wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Yes, but they give away 60 copies with a poster to the winners of a contest.

alright im with you now!

bump
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    arq wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

If he'd wanted to do that he should've set a way out there reserve. If it sold, it sold, end of story. Behaviour like that deserves negative feedback.
    bazzer wrote:
    arq wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

If he'd wanted to do that he should've set a way out there reserve. If it sold, it sold, end of story. Behaviour like that deserves negative feedback.

That happened to me with more than that i've the worst luck, i'm not an ebay addicted, but this has happened to me like 4 times, the 2 times with the DVD, and 2 posters... :evil:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    arq wrote:
    That happened to me with more than that i've the worst luck, i'm not an ebay addicted, but this has happened to me like 4 times, the 2 times with the DVD, and 2 posters... :evil:
    That's because you're not giving them negative feedback to discourage them doing it again! ;)
  • I'd like a burned copy of this DVD...if anyone would be kind enough to burn me one I'd really appreciate it!!! :)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
    bazzer wrote:
    arq wrote:
    That's because you're not giving them negative feedback to discourage them doing it again! ;)

You're right, next time i'm going to leave a flaming negative feedback, they're going to pee their pants! :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson