ISO vote for change DVD

Comments

• bump :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    this is how I want my threads bump from now on " :roll: " the little faces smiling are sooo 2009 :lol:
    bump :roll:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:
    this is how I want my threads bump from now on " :roll: " the little faces smiling are sooo 2009 :lol:
    bump :roll:
    sorry?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Bump :roll:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    eye's got's copies's! :roll:

Sal.jpg

:ugeek:
  • :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :roll:
    demetrios wrote:
    Sal.jpg
    :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• morning :roll:
    Not so early morning bump
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• :roll:
    :idea:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    Ok wait what am I missing here.....I never heard of a real DVD of this....I thought someone took the 3 seperate clips Tenclub posted online & made them into a DVD.....Please help....I was at the Toledo show & my friend is on there walking right by a camera....I'd LOVE to have a copy.
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
    silver39 wrote:
    Ok wait what am I missing here.....I never heard of a real DVD of this....I thought someone took the 3 seperate clips Tenclub posted online & made them into a DVD.....Please help....I was at the Toledo show & my friend is on there walking right by a camera....I'd LOVE to have a copy.

You're thinking about that dude who saved the one file clip off of REM's website & made it to a DVD.

More info about 10club's release of Vote For Change DVD, check this out: http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1594

The Ten Club held a contest for fans to host their own movie premieres on November 3, 2008. The winners received 1 of 60 original, hand printed dvds that were made and shipped around the country for these special election eve screenings.

Vote for Change? 2004 is a 2008 documentary film that was produced and directed by Rick Charnoski and Coan Nichols. They followed Pearl Jam on the 2004 Vote for Change tour. The documentary was shot entirely in Super-8 and the soundtrack was recorded and mixed by Brett Eliason.

This film was released digitally for free and can be viewed on the Ten Club website.
    silver39 wrote:

there's plenty of great people here that could help you with that :D
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

demetrios wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

You're thinking about that dude who saved the one file clip off of REM's website & made it to a DVD.

More info about 10club's release of Vote For Change DVD, check this out: http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1594

The Ten Club held a contest for fans to host their own movie premieres on November 3, 2008. The winners received 1 of 60 original, hand printed dvds that were made and shipped around the country for these special election eve screenings.

Vote for Change? 2004 is a 2008 documentary film that was produced and directed by Rick Charnoski and Coan Nichols. They followed Pearl Jam on the 2004 Vote for Change tour. The documentary was shot entirely in Super-8 and the soundtrack was recorded and mixed by Brett Eliason.

This film was released digitally for free and can be viewed on the Ten Club website.

OOOHHH NOW i remember, thanks D :-)
    arq wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

there's plenty of great people here that could help you with that :D

Ok thanks....anyone......anyone :-)
  • Was it available to download or just streaming? I'd take just a digital copy if possible.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
    Evensteven wrote:
    Was it available to download or just streaming? I'd take just a digital copy if possible.

If I recall correctly only streaming, but it could be downloaded ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Doh! Guess I should have downloaded.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
    arq wrote:
    Evensteven wrote:
    Was it available to download or just streaming? I'd take just a digital copy if possible.

If I recall correctly only streaming, but it could be downloaded ;)

Can be downloaded, can be uploaded, can be freebied, can be b+p'ed, can be traded, can be presented etc.. :P
    demetrios wrote:
    Can be downloaded, can be uploaded, can be freebied, can be b+p'ed, can be traded, can be presented etc.. :P

But it couldn't been sold! ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• :roll:
  • i need one of these if anyone can help
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391
    i need one of these if anyone can help

I'd like to jump on this bandwagon as well. Anyone B+Ping this?
    Ok maybe I'm not going to get the DVD but this thread at least is helping some people to know about the movie and to get a copy :)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• TrAvELAr wrote:
    i need one of these if anyone can help

I'd like to jump on this bandwagon as well. Anyone B+Ping this?

an incredible tour. toledo is something i'll never forget.
  • :roll: ;)
    I should've asked for something easier :?
    :)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• iso
    iso

Are you going to start an ISO in my own thread? that's SHAMELESS! :evil:

Well the more the merrier :lol: You're more than welcome!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson