10C PLEASE PUT A STOP TO THE SPECULATION

Comments

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    gndcd402 wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    ofthegirl99 - so everytime i get the single, deep, and fan tickets and i'm smiling and happy and post a thank you to ten club YOU think i'm kissing ass?

You're only kissing ass if you post a thank you. What the fuck do you have to thank anyone for? I'm not complaining for me cos I've got my tour sorted. If you want to pay your fees each year for a 7", a magazine that might arrive and a ticket that should be greatly discounted as a fan but so far for me has cost a fortune. (by the way you can buy hard rock calling festival tickets cheaper than 10C). I don't know what fans expect anymore but I've paid my dues over and over and ain't made of money. I'm so fed up of people sucking up to the band, $30 for a poster from a gig that you read about down under three days later is some kind of bargain, Fuck off! I absolutely love PJ but I ain't a fucking mug. People are so fickle about PJ. I respect your opinion but if you fail to see where you're getting ripped off...........
    are you a female? if so, i love you!
    honestly? i could be wrong, but isn't the membership here $15 or $20 per year? check the fan club costs of EVERY other major band in the world, and get back to me. getting ripped off? if you can't swing the $20 ANNUALLY, then whether or not the fan club staffers are competent is really not your biggest problem.

get a grip
    muses fan club rips me off so badly...oh wait! i get a christmas present and early access to tickets for FREE! and i hate to admit but they are bigger than pj

well good for you. have fun at the fucking muse concert. If you are so ripped off, and hate the 10C so much, why the fuck are you still here....?

it's simple folks, you don't like what you get from the club, drop out. no biggie.

but please, when you do.....

please for the love of all that is holy, make sure you post a big long over thought dramatic thread saying " good bye, it was good while it lasted" blah blah blah. :roll:

I don't get.

again, have a blast at the muse concert. maybe they might be bigger than PJ right now, idk , dont listen to them, but lets see where there are , and what your fan club membership gets you with them in 20 years.

have a good day.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • You complainers just don't get it. As an official fan club they can't participate in speculation and assumptions. We hear RUMOURS from other sources because negotiations are occuring. But until something is set in stone they have no obligation to, and SHOULD NOT participate in conjecture.

And personally, I think the $25 is a bargain. :D I only wish I had found out about the TEN CLUB way back when.
    6-25-2008 MSG
    10-31-2009 Spectrum
    5-18-2010 Newark
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    The "Muse is bigger than PJ" is pretty funny. Muse opens for My Chemical Romance, they don't sell out their own tours. There's a reason their fanclub is free, and it's not because they're nice guys.
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    .... any one know when the VAULT will open ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,358
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Anyway - muse bigger than pj? Really???! That latest album was bordering on terrible. Man it's so shit I want to throw it out my car window

I'm sorry you don't have good taste in music beyong PJ. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    All that was intended by this post was to point out that between PJ and the 10C which I am proudly a member of by the way, is that since these forums are monitored by moderators then it is widely known in the PJ world that there are many fans out here with many compaints and queries. So many countries and cities get left out of tours time after time and fans are left to travel great lengths at much cost. I know they can't be everywhere but all people want is 10C to announce that yes there will be a tour in your country or that there won't be so they can save to go somewhere with a bit of notice. We got our announcement right in the middle of the Christmas shopping period which is a strain on the wallet when you have a family. I'm quite content with the 3 dates I'm going to and I'll only decide on other shows if they announce any. I'm as loyal as the next when it comes to this band and I didn't post to disrespect 10C or the band. I just think if they know what their plans are they could put the fans without a clue about tour dates US, South America, Canada and Europe if there's to be any more out of their misery or make their day. Peace and love to all PJ fans, 10C and the band and I apologise if I caused offence to anyone because that wasn't my intention.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Anyway - muse bigger than pj? Really???! That latest album was bordering on terrible. Man it's so shit I want to throw it out my car window

I'm sorry you don't have good taste in music beyong PJ. ;)

ha ha, I liked muse, they made three good records - real good.

But that last one was fucking dogshit. A total embarrassment. Even worse than that supermassive load of rubbish.

Still they were good once but that boat has sailed
  • veddertown wrote:
    All that was intended by this post was to point out that between PJ and the 10C which I am proudly a member of by the way, is that since these forums are monitored by moderators then it is widely known in the PJ world that there are many fans out here with many compaints and queries. So many countries and cities get left out of tours time after time and fans are left to travel great lengths at much cost. I know they can't be everywhere but all people want is 10C to announce that yes there will be a tour in your country or that there won't be so they can save to go somewhere with a bit of notice. We got our announcement right in the middle of the Christmas shopping period which is a strain on the wallet when you have a family. I'm quite content with the 3 dates I'm going to and I'll only decide on other shows if they announce any. I'm as loyal as the next when it comes to this band and I didn't post to disrespect 10C or the band. I just think if they know what their plans are they could put the fans without a clue about tour dates US, South America, Canada and Europe if there's to be any more out of their misery or make their day. Peace and love to all PJ fans, 10C and the band and I apologise if I caused offence to anyone because that wasn't my intention.

i understand what u saying exactly,as for me i didnt think u are disrespectfull or something + the thread goes as always to the 10c fuck me with the seats in last show..i understand u that must be a program from the begining..and believe me is more easy for u couse they always play in the island where they do a europe tour and u problably need 30 pounds to travel to london,or dublin and me the same time need 200..but after this time here i understand one smple thing
    kat and sea santos rudysdad arent pearl jam...and they arent they ones who deside where and when the band play,,and sure kat for exable dont choose lets announce london and dublin and leave italy to announce after 2 months just for fun there must be a reason.....and again if for exable announce athens now lets say 15 july,u know man i cant go!!!ill be working and live 400 kilometres from athens!!im traveling 10 different countries and if they play in mine i cant fuckin go...!!!
    but again im sure people who work in 10c trying the best,and im ok with that
    and this is so so respectfull
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Nuzpaper.Nuzpaper. Posts: 112
    how ridiculous. I've posted this in other threads, but here goes again. I live in Canada, so the 10C tickets mean nothing to me (since they play here once a frickin' decade), and I STILL feel as though I'm getting a fantastic deal. A cool magazine, a Christmas vinyl for free, 10C-only deals. $20 CDN.

If you think that's a ripoff, then you can suck it. Don't renew. It's that goddamn simple.

Some of you people think PJ and/or the 10C owe you something for being a fan of the band for x amount of years. Screw off. You're a fan of the band because you get something out of it. No one owes you shit.

um.... I've seen pj like 7 times in Canada in the last decade
  • Nuzpaper.Nuzpaper. Posts: 112
    Nuzpaper. wrote:
    how ridiculous. I've posted this in other threads, but here goes again. I live in Canada, so the 10C tickets mean nothing to me (since they play here once a frickin' decade), and I STILL feel as though I'm getting a fantastic deal. A cool magazine, a Christmas vinyl for free, 10C-only deals. $20 CDN.

If you think that's a ripoff, then you can suck it. Don't renew. It's that goddamn simple.

Some of you people think PJ and/or the 10C owe you something for being a fan of the band for x amount of years. Screw off. You're a fan of the band because you get something out of it. No one owes you shit.

um.... I've seen pj like 7 times in Canada in the last decade

oh... And the reason I do renew like I did ten minutes ago, is for tickets
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    edited January 2010
    :lol::lol::lol: i love this board so much. muse opens for my chemical romance?! REALLY?! they don't sell out their own shows?! ok people, if you have an intelligible argument against me then you can argue, otherwise you just sound like rambling sheep.

Muse "Resistance" (2009) worldwide sales - 1,729,000
    Pearl Jam "Backspacer" (2009) worldwide sales - 913,500

Pearl Jam "Self Titled" (2006) - 1,814,320
    Muse "Black Holes and Revelations" (2006) - 2,952,440

i can't find data on riot act vs absolution, but i guarantee absolution outsold riot act at LEAST 3 to 1. So PJ is bigger than Muse? Maybe in your fantasy world they are but the data shows Muse is bigger.
    Post edited by gndcd402 on
    i understand what u saying exactly,as for me i didnt think u are disrespectfull or something + the thread goes as always to the 10c fuck me with the seats in last show..i understand u that must be a program from the begining..and believe me is more easy for u couse they always play in the island where they do a europe tour and u problably need 30 pounds to travel to london,or dublin and me the same time need 200..but after this time here i understand one smple thing
    kat and sea santos rudysdad arent pearl jam...and they arent they ones who deside where and when the band play,,and sure kat for exable dont choose lets announce london and dublin and leave italy to announce after 2 months just for fun there must be a reason.....and again if for exable announce athens now lets say 15 july,u know man i cant go!!!ill be working and live 400 kilometres from athens!!im traveling 10 different countries and if they play in mine i cant fuckin go...!!!

You are a prime example for the reason I posted this D. There are people who put a lot the bands way and not all of them are rewarded as we will be this year. I never hear you complain but your nearest show is hardly local yet you're attending every show! As I said I've spent upwards of £6000 on this band and I know there are people out there who collect everything and I wish I could do the same. I take my hat off to anyone who can say fuck it, live for today and follow the band on tour like you are and Dottles for giving up on Glasto for the love of the band. Some of of you out there must have spent so much compared to me as I'm only seeing the band for the first time this summer. It's the people who don't know what is happening that I feel sorry for and it was them more than me it was aimed at. I'm always happy :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    gndcd402 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: i love this board so much. muse opens for my chemical romance?! REALLY?! they don't sell out their own shows?! ok people, if you have an intelligible argument against me then you can argue, otherwise you just sound like rambling sheep.

i can't find data on riot act vs absolution, but i guarantee absolution outsold riot act at LEAST 3 to 1. So PJ is bigger than Muse? Maybe in your fantasy world they are but the data shows Muse is bigger.

man, no one is MAKING you "like" this band..... in fact, it sounds like you don't like them anymore, so do us all a favor...... okay ?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:

man, no one is MAKING you "like" this band..... in fact, it sounds like you don't like them anymore, so do us all a favor...... okay ?

me? i love pearl jam. why else would i be here? i actually like them more than muse. i'm just pointing out the obvious to the oblivious :P
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    gndcd402 wrote:

Ah... fun with numbers.... ;)

Look at careers in whole..... this doesn't even include numbers from all the live releases

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Jam_discography

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muse_discography
    wishlistfoundation.org
    gndcd402 wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:

me? i love pearl jam. why else would i be here? i actually like them more than muse. i'm just pointing out the obvious to the oblivious :P

okay, so Muse outsells PJ,....... so what?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • veddertown wrote:

You are a prime example for the reason I posted this D. There are people who put a lot the bands way and not all of them are rewarded as we will be this year. I never hear you complain but your nearest show is hardly local yet you're attending every show! As I said I've spent upwards of £6000 on this band and I know there are people out there who collect everything and I wish I could do the same. I take my hat off to anyone who can say fuck it, live for today and follow the band on tour like you are and Dottles for giving up on Glasto for the love of the band. Some of of you out there must have spent so much compared to me as I'm only seeing the band for the first time this summer. It's the people who don't know what is happening that I feel sorry for and it was them more than me it was aimed at. I'm always happy :D
    all ok my friend,i got your thinking in the firts time...
    who the fuck is muse btw..?? :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Look at careers in whole..... this doesn't even include numbers from all the live releases

ummm...ok? what are you trying to get at?

are you guys also going to tell me that pearl jam is bigger than lady gaga?! i hate that woman with a passion but she is way way bigger than pearl jam is.
    the wolf wrote:
    they are more popular
    :lol: I saw Muse on the Absolution tour and they were absolutely amazing but I must have given them the kiss of death or something because they've been on the slide ever since and I can't stomach the last two albums. I believe they have forums on microcuts.net completely dedicated to discussing their music and shows etc.. Yes thats microcuts.net for all your Muse discussions.... :D

gndcd402 wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    they are more popular

good for them.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • gndcd402 wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    they are more popular
    so what ??who cares???if goes like this go to madonna fan club....
    +she is hotter than muse...
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    gndcd402 wrote:

ummm...ok? what are you trying to get at?

are you guys also going to tell me that pearl jam is bigger than lady gaga?! i hate that woman with a passion but she is way way bigger than pearl jam is.
    record sales mean shit dude. 5 years from now man gaga will be a washed up artist playing dance clubs.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

gndcd402 wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    they are more popular
    so what ??who cares???if goes like this go to madonna fan club....
    +she is hotter than muse...
    for gods sakes....the whole argument here was who is bigger, pj or muse. the numbers don't lie, muse is bigger.

plus, i think i'd rather turn gay for matt bellamy than to settle for the sagging skin and flappy armed madonna :lol:
  • for god sakes read the thread tittle
    + i prefer women :roll: :roll: :lol::lol:
    for god sakes read the thread tittle
    + i prefer women :roll: :roll: :lol::lol:

thats WWW.MICROCUTS.NET. for all your Muse discussions!! :D

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    veddertown wrote:
    :lol: I saw Muse on the Absolution tour and they were absolutely amazing but I must have given them the kiss of death or something because they've been on the slide ever since and I can't stomach the last two albums. I believe they have forums on microcuts.net completely dedicated to discussing their music and shows etc.. Yes thats microcuts.net for all your Muse discussions.... :D

you and I see this the same
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    I say we start a petition to change the name of this thread to PJ vs Muse ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • the "recent album sales" comparison just isn't sound logic for which act is "bigger." Sure, Riot Act wasn't a huge seller. But neither was Paul McCartney's last album - does that make Muse bigger than the Beatles?

Is Susan Boyles bigger than Muse? Is Owl City bigger than Pearl Jam? This is dumb.

Pearl Jam is approaching legend status, after nearly 20 years of recording, touring, and radio success - with the ups and downs of any major career arc. Muse is still on their way to whatever they're going to become...
    San Diego 10/25/00
    Irvine 6/03/03
    Los Angeles 7/9/06
    Los Angeles 7/10/06
    Los Angeles 7/12/08 (VH1 Rock Honors the Who)
    Los Angeles 10/01/09
    Los Angeles 4/12/08 (EV solo)
    Los Angeles 10/06/09
    MSG 5/20/10
    San Diego 7/5/11 (EV solo)
    Los Angeles 11/23/13
    Los Angeles 11/24/13
    Sao Paulo, Brazil 11/14/15
    Ohana Encore 10/01/21
    San Diego 5/03/22
    Los Angeles 5/21/24
    Los Angeles 5/22/24
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    the "recent album sales" comparison just isn't sound logic for which act is "bigger." Sure, Riot Act wasn't a huge seller. But neither was Paul McCartney's last album - does that make Muse bigger than the Beatles?

Is Susan Boyles bigger than Muse? Is Owl City bigger than Pearl Jam? This is dumb.

Pearl Jam is approaching legend status, after nearly 20 years of recording, touring, and radio success - with the ups and downs of any major career arc. Muse is still on their way to whatever they're going to become...

Finally, someone using their head.

I guess Muse is bigger than The Rolling Stones, too, since their albums outsold "A Bigger Bang".

Get real. Muse can't sell out a large venue by themselves. The last time I heard they were playing Philly a few years ago it was at Penn's Landing, which is just above the level of a large club.