The one song you SKIP on each album?

Comments

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    you mean to tell me,pearl jam put out a bad song?i don,t believe it.it's music,it's subjective and open to interpititation.but never bad.i love ALL PEARL JAM SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!some of you people are WAY TO CRITICLE!!!!!!!!!!!how would we feel if there was a site full of people picking apart everything we do?OUCH!as for me i love ALL pearl jam,s music even the one's i cant sing along with....but that's just me,a happy fan waiting for more....
  • some of you people are WAY TO CRITICLE!!!!!!!!!!!how would we feel if there was a site full of people picking apart everything we do?OUCH!

in no way do i think just because i dislike a certain song that that song sucks (well....ok...maybe just parachutes :mrgreen: )....i mean it sucks to me...but it's just my opinion/taste....i would never diss my boys like that! (i just do that to some people around here. ;):mrgreen::lol: )
  • kazuki.k wrote:
    kazuki.k wrote:
    well....not lyrics but voice is.. ^^; you don't like ?
    Excuse me
    ,What's MASS-HOLE kazuki...???
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: ..hey u freaks i wanna see the explanation u gonna give on this ,to the good friend from japan..

what ? hmmmmmm....i can't shake the bad feeeeeeeeeeeeling...

Ok, I'll be nice and give a real explanation:

It's a word combination of people from the state of Massachusetts and the word asshole. Thus: Masshole.

Anyone subject to invading hordes of Red Sox fans at your local baseball park would admit it's quite the appropriate term! At least my Phillies have a more recent World Series title than those guys.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • U R A where the fuck are u bro????people from other side of the plane t need the explenation of MASSHOLE Means??? :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

• Ok, I'll be nice and give a real explanation:

It's a word combination of people from the state of Massachusetts and the word asshole. Thus: Masshole.

Anyone subject to invading hordes of Red Sox fans at your local baseball park would admit it's quite the appropriate term! At least my Phillies have a more recent World Series title than those guys.

Oh my god Johnny, I gotta log-in and read you saying this on the board?!

Red Sox Nation is a kind and hearty bunch of loyal fans.

There are some who give us a bad name. They are Massholes. It is irresponsible to lump us all in with that group Johnny.

Also, look who became all high-and-mighty with your one title? Cheers bro. :clap:

Sorry, back on topic.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

• Ok, I'll be nice and give a real explanation:

Oh my god Johnny, I gotta log-in and read you saying this on the board?!

Red Sox Nation is a kind and hearty bunch of loyal fans.

There are some who give us a bad name. They are Massholes. It is irresponsible to lump us all in with that group Johnny.

Also, look who became all high-and-mighty with your one title? Cheers bro. :clap:

Sorry, back on topic.

Hey man - I didn't make up the term. Someone needed to explain to our Japanese friend what it meant.

I'm sure invading Philadelphians are equally annoying to fans in other cities.

The Massholes on this Board seem like good people - and at least they can type their 'r's. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • KatKat Posts: 4,845
    ok to lock this one now since it's derailed from the topic?
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Sorry kat. I got no problem with that.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Sorry kat. I got no problem with that.

No problem here - sorry!

• KatKat Posts: 4,845
    It was just meant as a reminder to not derail topics. Sometimes there's a lot of drift. Thanks all. :)

xo
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • thats kind of u guys,let Kat do the others things she have to do there.like announce Athens :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • bunnybunny Posts: 270
    I'm sorry...It's my fault :(
    Can I continue?
  • kazuki.k wrote:
    Can I continue?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ..wait for Erik to see that :lol::lol::lol:
  • kazuki.k wrote:
    Can I continue?

Nope - mine. Back to the topic!

Listened to Avocado yesterday - love that CD! Big Wave ain't so hot though.

kazuki.k wrote:
    Can I continue?

ok/
    Eric???
  • let me just say that i was in Philly for the Spectrum shows and about 10 minutes off the Train i was ready to choke me some Philly fans! ;):mrgreen:

anyway!!

Like Kat said...back on topic please!!!! 8-)

and oh...JOSE...you say you only listen to boots and not studio albums so you don't skip any thing...well those songs on the boots ORIGINATED on a studio album....so...you can still pick some!...and please...don't give me that kiss ass line about how you like every song!...there has to be at least one you skip!!!!....i mean.....do you seriously like Evacuation?!?!?! :mrgreen:
  • kazuki.k wrote:
    kazuki.k wrote:
    Can I continue?

ok/
    Eric???
    u will read..soon.. :lol::lol::lol: ...HEY ERIK..JAPAN NEED U :roll: :roll:
  • kazuki.k wrote:
    ok/
    Eric???
    let me just say that i was in Philly for the Spectrum shows and about 10 minutes off the Train i was ready to choke me some Philly fans! ;):mrgreen:

anyway!!

and oh...JOSE...you say you only listen to boots and not studio albums so you don't skip any thing...well those songs on the boots ORIGINATED on a studio album....so...you can still pick some!...and please...don't give me that kiss ass line about how you like every song!...there has to be at least one you skip!!!!....i mean.....do you seriously like Evacuation?!?!?! :mrgreen:
    :o :shock: SORRY JAPAN,HE TOOK HIS PILLS TODAY,HE IS A GOOD BOY... :ugeek:
  • :o :shock: SORRY JAPAN,HE TOOK HIS PILLS TODAY,HE IS A GOOD BOY... :ugeek:

when the Kat shows her claws you best respect them! i don't have to take my pills to know that! ;):mrgreen:
  • :o :shock: SORRY JAPAN,HE TOOK HIS PILLS TODAY,HE IS A GOOD BOY... :ugeek:

when the Kat shows her claws you best respect them! i don't have to take my pills to know that! ;):mrgreen:
    I LOVE U... :!: :!:
  • I LOVE U... :!: :!:

:mrgreen: i love you 2 bro! :mrgreen:
    kazuki.k wrote:
    Can I continue?

Nope - mine. Back to the topic!

Listened to Avocado yesterday - love that CD! Big Wave ain't so hot though.

Thank you so much :(
    May(Can?) i send PM later ?

i love Avocado :)
  • I LOVE U... :!: :!:

:mrgreen: i love you 2 bro! :mrgreen:
    I LOVE U 3 ;)
    kazuki.k wrote:
    ok/
    Eric???
    let me just say that i was in Philly for the Spectrum shows and about 10 minutes off the Train i was ready to choke me some Philly fans! ;):mrgreen:

anyway!!

SORRY GREECE..It takes time for me to understand these. im OK.
    Yes! back on topic :P
  • kazuki.k wrote:

SORRY GREECE..It takes time for me to understand these. im OK.
    Yes! back on topic :P
    no worry Japan,i hardly understand my self...and my English... :lol::lol:
  • I just skipped Black dimitris :lol:
    :o :shock: ,,someone please,call 911!!!!!!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I just skipped Black dimitris :lol:
    Would that be our child's name if we spawned?
    GoiMTvP.gif

RACIST!!!! skipping someone based on color! and he's Afro-American Dimitris to you!!! ;):lol::lol:

RACIST!!!! skipping someone based on color! and he's Afro-American Dimitris to you!!! ;):lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: