Ten - Jeremy
    Vs - Dissident
    Vitalogy - Bugs
    No Code - Who You Are
    Yield - Pilate
    Binaural - Evacuation
    Riot Act - none of them
    S/T - Parachutes
    B/S - The Fixer - the All-Time worst PJ song. (in my opinion anyway)
    How the hell do you skip Who you Are and Pilate
    This too shall pass.....
  • slingsling Posts: 169
    Everybody here has terrible taste.

Just kidding. :D
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    NONE .... not never......... not me ....not know how

ill be honest i have never skipped a song cause i dodnt like it...i would skip to get to the next ..cause the mood i might be in .... but i can honestly tell you that there is not one song HAVE to skip cause i dont like it.....

well maybe BETTERMAN cause back in the day it was on the radio 24/7
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Ten - Even Flow
    Vs - Dissident
    Vitalogy- #7, #12 and #14
    No Code- #8 (i do like the live version)
    Yield - none
    Binaural - #2 or #3
    RA- most of it
    PJ/ST - 8 and 9
    'spacer - #1 and #11
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • I try not to skip as i find there is something i like in every song. In saying that i really dislike Last Kiss (my sister and mother play that song over and over).

I have to admit that when i listen to PJ the first and last songs i listen to are Jeremy. I cannot get enough of that song!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
    In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why
    Can't it be, can't it be mine
  • Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    Vitalogy - Foxymop
    No Code - I’m Open
    Yield - Push me, Pull me
    Binaural - Sleight of hand
    Riot Act - Thumbing my way
    PJ - Big Wave
    Backspacer - Supersonic
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    1. Even Flow-I've heard this song TOO MANY TIMES! My band also played it, so I know everything there is to know about it...
    2. N/A. Nothing to skip on this album, I love the whole thing. I would probably think about skipping Rats, but by the time I realized I should press the "next" button, Elderly Woman is on.
    3. Hey, Foxymophandlemama, that's me. I just can't get myself to spend 7.5 minutes listening to this every time I play through the album
    4. Habit and Mankind. Habit, for some odd reason, has just become intolerable to me in the past few weeks, don't know why. Mankind really depends solely on the day and my mood. I will skip it, however, more often than not compared to most of the other songs on this list.
    5. The gap in all those yesterdays. It's like VS, nothing to skip for me
    6. Evacuation. Not sure whoever said it before, but while it isn't a bad song, take it out and put "Sad" in, and Binaural is a masterpiece.
    7. 1/2 Full, Arc. I only liked 1/2 full when I saw them play it at Bonnaroo. Otherwise, those are both automatic skips from me. I actually haven't listened all the way through 1/2 more than 4 times since I bought the album back in 2002.
    8. Wasted Reprise. I would like to get to Army Reserve quicker
    9. Nothing, just like Yield and VS. Though, after listening enough to the demo of SoS, I would prefer it on the album. Oh well.
  • Aaron 23Aaron 23 Posts: 543
    I honestly rarely listen to their studio albums...only ones I put on regularly are Binaural, Riot Act, and Yield.

That said, when I do listen:

Ten - Alive
    Vs - Daughter
    Vitalogy - Betterman
    No Code - nothing, yes, I like Mankind
    Yield - nothing
    Binaural - nothing, it has been my favorite album for the last decade...
    Riot Act - sometimes Arc (mostly because I love All Or None and want to get to it ASAP, haha)
    S/T - Gone (love the single, didn't like the over produced version on S/T)
    Backspacer - Speed Of Sound (same as Gone, loved the demo)
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    Ten - Deep
    Vs - Blood
    Vitalogy - Stupid Mop
    No Code - I'm Open
    Yield - Push Me Pull Me
    Binaural - Evacuation
    RA - all except 1/2 Full, Save You and Can't Keep.
    S/T - all except Marker and Inside Job.
    Backspacer - all except Unthought and Just Breathe.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    I can't fucking believe how many of you fuckers skip Get Right! Come on, let's not be stupid :P
    Also, Who You Are? Really?

And...and...and...What? Can't Keep?? Seriously? There is absolutely nothing to skip on the following albums: Vitalogy, Riot Act, No Code, Ten and Vs. :)
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    I can't fucking believe how many of you fuckers skip Get Right! Come on, let's not be stupid :P

And...and...and...What? Can't Keep?? Seriously? There is absolutely nothing to skip on the following albums: Vitalogy, Riot Act, No Code, Ten and Vs. :)

yeah, yeah, yeah..... opinions are like assholes.....and yours needs to be wiped out!! ;):lol::lol::lol: :twisted: :lol::lol::lol:
  • SOLAT319 wrote:

yeah, yeah, yeah..... opinions are like assholes.....and yours needs to be wiped out!! ;):lol::lol::lol: :twisted: :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Aaron 23 wrote:

I never knew there was a different version of Gone. I love the album version, but would love to hear the single. Any links to it?

All the bashing of Avocado in this thread is making me love the album even more! It's still a good thread, however.

Binaural: take out Evacuation and Thin Air, put in Sad and Fatal, and that album is an all-timer. Oh wait, I've already said that a million times. Sorry.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Aaron 23 wrote:

I never knew there was a different version of Gone. I love the album version, but would love to hear the single. Any links to it?

it was on one of the Christmas singles...it's just Ed and his guitar...kinda like the AOL sessions version...great fucking tune!!!

and to the guy who put Sleight of hand for his Binaural skip.....YOU IZ CRAZY!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • SOLAT319 wrote:

Did you hear???

They are going to announce some shows next week!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    I rarely ever listen to any studio albums at all so you can put me down for not skipping any songs ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    TEN - No skip!
    VS - No skip
    Vitalogy - Satans Bed
    No Code - Around the bend
    Yield - Pilate, red dot & Low light
    Binaural - Evacuation
    Riot Act - Not a big fan of thumbing my way all the way up to arc. Save green disease.
    ST - Been a while since I have listened to this one.
    Backspacer - Supersonic
    I will swallow poison
  • I rarely ever listen to any studio albums at all so you can put me down for not skipping any songs ..

why do you have to be difficult Jose?....ya know at one time or another you have listened to the studio albums...just making a fucking list and pick some fucking songs for fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

:mrgreen::lol::mrgreen::lol::mrgreen::lol:
  • SOLAT319 wrote:

Did you hear???

They are going to announce some shows next week!!!!!!!!!!

next week?!?!?!?! ya don't say!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ahhhhh.......heh heh heh....this hasn't gotten old yet!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    I don't think I Could SKIP any Song on ANY Album............Maybe 'EVACUATION'...lol :P
  • bunnybunny Posts: 270
    Speed of Sound ...cheesy ass :o :shock: ???

unpopularity??
    I like this song.
    I think this is popular with women. very very sexy voice.

vitalogy/stupid mop...i hate this noise.
    No Code/mankind...i like Stone,but this song is... :|
  • kazuki.k wrote:

unpopularity??
    I like this song.

I love the demo version (you can find it on gremmie.net under demos/backspacer demos)

but yeah...the album version vocals are mad cheesy! Ed almost sounds like he wants to burst out laughing in the begining...cuz even he knows he sounded cheesy! :mrgreen:
  • kazuki.k wrote:

unpopularity??
    I like this song.

vitalogy/stupid mop...i hate this noise.
    No Code/mankind...i like Stone,but this song is... :|

I personnally love the lyrics to Speed of Sound, and I don't think Ed's voice is cheesy either. What is bad are all of the effects, but I can get over that.
  • what dont I skip!!!! augh!
    Fucking binaural should be set on fire!

... like 2010, watch it go to fire! Ha ha ha Fucker

bitch! you best watch what you say about Binaural...or you may find yourself weedless next time you're in the North East!!!!

and Binaural is hot as hell...even hotter than your cleavage butter! :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen: :P :P
  • bunnybunny Posts: 270
    kazuki.k wrote:

unpopularity??
    I like this song.

I love the demo version (you can find it on gremmie.net under demos/backspacer demos)

but yeah...the album version vocals are mad cheesy! Ed almost sounds like he wants to burst out laughing in the begining...cuz even he knows he sounded cheesy! :mrgreen:

I like both.
    I learned the nice word. cheesy ass ....ha ha :mrgreen:

thanks reply ;)

bitch! you best watch what you say about Binaural...or you may find yourself weedless next time you're in the North East!!!!

and Binaural is hot as hell...even hotter than your cleavage butter! :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen: :P :P
    You can put some frozen weed butter on binaural and rub that between my cleavage... and then set it on fire.
    I'm sorry, what you you saying???

I <3 Binaural- just playing dude! :lol:
  • You can put some frozen weed butter on binaural and rub that between my cleavage... and then set it on fire.

LMAO!!.....now that is one hell of a mental image! :lol::lol::lol:
  • I think people in this forum are getting the wrong impression of me, like I'm a whore. With D saying he's my manager and what not... Time to turn this shit around.

I am a nice person and love all pj music!
    :D
  • I think people in this forum are getting the wrong impression of me, like I'm a whore. With D saying he's my manager and what not... Time to turn this shit around.

I am a nice person and love all pj music!
    :D

ATTENTION FELLOW 10c MEMBERS: Jen is NOT A WHORE!! Crazy ass, funny bitch? YES!...WHORE? NO! :mrgreen:

and she is Crazy Breed's BFF....so treat her well! :mrgreen::mrgreen: