***THANK YOU, THANK YOU, A MILLION TIMES OVER...THANK YOU***

124»

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    hey Roger,u wanna trade this poster???? :lol: just kidding my friend...

:lol::lol: NICE!!! I think our next quest should be to get arq his Soldier Field LP!! :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535

:lol::lol: NICE!!! I think our next quest should be to get arq his Soldier Field LP!! :D

Let's do it! 8-)
  • stotstot Posts: 207

I think someone mentioned having this yesterday. I'll see if I can find.
    '00 Atlanta, Tampa, Seattle, & Seattle
    '03 Nashville & Atlanta
    '04 Tampa
    '08 Roo & Columbia
  • TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    Congrats, LukinFan! Kudos to the Christmas Elves involved.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    If i start enough threads asking for a naked model who turns water into wine and can also fart diamonds will you all eventually buy me one? :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012

No Way! I want soldier field as a collector, our search meant something because we gave Roger something with sentimental value, something with far more meaning that just a piece of a collection, roger WAS there and the poster is a reminder of that, for me is just another awesome item, but someone who was there would appreciate it more.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Wow, what a tremendous group of people. You all should have HUGE smiles on your faces :D

I wished I could have been part of this but I hang out too much in the AET :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    demetrios wrote:

Let's do it! 8-)
    you know that I'm in for this one!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    pdalowsky wrote:
    That auction bluff was executed brilliantly!!!!

Looking back through the other thread a bit this morning...We did do a pretty good job selling the whole thing didnt we!! :lol::lol:
    yes, you all did!!! :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    LukinFan wrote:

arq wrote:
    No Way! I want soldier field as a collector, our search meant something because we gave Roger something with sentimental value, something with far more meaning that just a piece of a collection, roger WAS there and the poster is a reminder of that, for me is just another awesome item, but someone who was there would appreciate it more.

There's a lot more people worthier than me, let's wait for someone like the guy from Australia who couln't make it to the concerts because he was (or is, o don't know) sick in a bed, he asked for so little, or the girl who helped in the wishlist foundation in Hawaii who had the accident, if you want to do something for me let me help in the next quest.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    arq wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

arq wrote:

There's a lot more people worthier than me, let's wait for someone like the guy from Australia who couln't make it to the concerts because he was (or is, o don't know) sick in a bed, he asked for so little, or the girl who helped in the wishlist foundation in Hawaii who had the accident, if you want to do something for me let me help in the next quest.

This is exactly why you should be next...You ask for so little and do so much...Doesnt always have to be about someone being sick, or in need of something. These things can just be random and fun....imho... :)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

This is exactly why you should be next...You ask for so little and do so much...Doesnt always have to be about someone being sick, or in need of something. These things can just be random and fun....imho... :)

I miss the last one, so I want in!
    GoiMTvP.gif
    arq wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

arq wrote:

Jose, I said pretty much the same thing- didn't give your great examples, but I didn;t and still don't feel worthy for what you all did for me. I think it's great and will be fun to help someone here as great of a person as you are to help achieve of getting something as great this LP that you've been wanting for a really long time. I'm in and I know others would be too! Anyone want to head this thing up? If not, I'm down. Not sure where to look though for one.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=120926

Jose, are you looking to play it? Want one sealed or opened?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023

Alright! Count me in!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • arq wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

arq wrote:

You're overmodest, arq. Doing this thing for LukinFan was a great gesture ... and you also helped me a lot with a special Xmas single a while ago. ;) I'm in for this quest as well! :D

And of course I'm happy for you LukinFan ... pretty nice poster. :)
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    That's sweet - congrats man!!

Wish I'd known about it and could have contributed in some way - about time you scored it!! :D
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • OMG, u got your Holy Grail!! And no one deserves this more than you...

So happy for you dude...u just made me cry...that is incredible :D
    New Orleans 1993, Birmingham, AL 1998
    Birmingham, AL 2003, Columbia, SC 2008
    ED Solo Washington DC 1 & 2 2008 EV Solo Baltimore,MD nite 1 & 2 2009
    EV Solo Atlanta, GA. nite 1 & 2 2009
    Chicago, IL nite 1 & 2 2009
    Philly nites 2,3 & 4 2009
    Hartford 5/15/10 Boston 5/17/10 Newark 5/18/10 MSG 1 & 2 5/20-21/10
    Alpine Valley PJ20 1 & 2
    WOW LF!! Who knew so many people were pulling for you to have this!! :D:D

WOW LF!! Who knew so many people were pulling for you to have this!! :D:D
    the kindness just blows me away!!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com