***THANK YOU, THANK YOU, A MILLION TIMES OVER...THANK YOU***

Comments

• ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Congrats Roger. :)
    And good work everyone... you all have some seriously awesome karma coming your way.
    Don't it make you smile...
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,022
    Betcha it's a fake!!!!!! :mrgreen: Cool deal folks. Really a cool deal. So Rog , I'll give ya 20 bucks american for it. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    joe2468 wrote:
    WOW .... dont know you from a hole in the wall...but i do remeber seeing those threads for the past 23 years.... :lol::lol::lol::lol: im glad you got it .. sounds to me like you deserved it......

i would love to know more of the "covert op" you guys went threw to get it ???? and did you guys collect money from everyone listed??? if this is not the place to discuss the minor details im sorry for asking ...

once again i couldnt be any happier

Before I comment, I will give arq a chance to do so since he did most of the work! :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,968
    joe2468 wrote:
    WOW .... dont know you from a hole in the wall...but i do remeber seeing those threads for the past 23 years.... :lol::lol::lol::lol: im glad you got it .. sounds to me like you deserved it......

i would love to know more of the "covert op" you guys went threw to get it ???? and did you guys collect money from everyone listed??? if this is not the place to discuss the minor details im sorry for asking ...

Now, find Joe that fucking setlist! :lol::lol::lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

What setlist is this???

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    imalive wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

What setlist is this???

I think he's looking for NYC 1 & NYC 2 '08 scans.
    Do we know of someone who has them???

• joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    Do we know of someone who has them???

funny thing is i found someone who has them...and im wating for him to scan them for me.. :lol::lol::lol:
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    and its someone we ALL know and love ......
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    joe2468 wrote:
    and its someone we ALL know and love ......

Jebus? :shock:
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    joe2468 wrote:

I just channeled an "energy" that existed already, I didn't do anything special, a few pms and some people knew some people and that's it... My recommendation is "check if the lucky one is out on vacation" ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    It makes me so freaking happy to see us all doing such nice things for one another!

You're a great group of people and I'm so glad I get to be a small part of it.

Not that I had anything to do with the poster, I didn't, but I have passed through those pleading posts from time to time and it just makes my heart sing that some of you cared enough to surprise him with the real deal...and what better gift could anyone ask for than the gift of love from your friends, near or far.

We're so blessed.

Love you all,
    Jo
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    The ebay auction part was fun. You ran it well!

We all were poised for the end of the auction, but were all privy to Arq already bowing out of said auction. Once it was over, the thread still had an energy, although it was subdued. More posts about better luck next time and so on. Well played.

Poker face...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • congrats roger!
    1996: Hartford; 1998: Hartford, Mansfield I & II
    2000: Saratoga, Mansfield I & II; 2003: West Palm, Tampa, Mansfield I & II & III; 2004: Boston I & II; 2005: Montreal; 2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I & II, East Rutherford; 2007: Lolla
    2008: Tampa, MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II; 2009: Chicago I & II, Philly I, III & IV; 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford, Boston & MSG II.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012

We all were poised for the end of the auction, but were all privy to Arq already bowing out of said auction. Once it was over, the thread still had an energy, although it was subdued. More posts about better luck next time and so on. Well played.

Poker face...

the best part was that the winner of the auction helped on this task ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Roger, Your Holy Grail. Congratulations! Very cool of all of you who contributed 8-).

So what you Giving?........ What you Giving?
    Nicely Done ;) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    OMG, OMG, OMG--you got it!!! I haven't been following the thread (sheepishly, I might add) because I just knew it wasn't going to happen!!! I have searched and searched for you, and finally realized it was like me finding the paisley Ugg boots. LOL I am SOOOOO glad it did happen. Now you can go out and save the world (or at least some students) now that you don't have to worry about this! :) Great for you, and bang up job to all you guys that helped get it for him!!!
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    arq wrote:

Poker face...

the best part was that the winner of the auction helped on this task ;)

And all of the helpful advice after the auction ended :D:):D:lol::lol:

It was awesome! Tutorials about sniper programs, ideas and such... played out so well.

I really have to say that it brought so much fun back to the Christmas spirit. My kids are teenagers, and it has a different feel than when they were young and innocent, but "playing" it out was so fun!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • stotstot Posts: 207
    I bought the crappy one off Ebay, after I knew it wasn't the one we were getting for LukinFan. They come up for sale so seldom i thought i needed to get it; last poster I needed to have a poster for each show I attended. Everything will frame out except for a couple of faded streaks. AmFrame is on its way now! :)
    '00 Atlanta, Tampa, Seattle, & Seattle
    '03 Nashville & Atlanta
    '04 Tampa
    '08 Roo & Columbia
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    stot wrote:
    I bought the crappy one off Ebay, after I knew it wasn't the one we were getting for LukinFan. They come up for sale so seldom i thought i needed to get it; last poster I needed to have a poster for each show I attended. Everything will frame out except for a couple of faded streaks. AmFrame is on its way now! :)

nice! :thumbup:
  • When I saw the list of people who pulled this off I wasn't surprised in the least. Some of the best folks on this board and always stepping up to help one another out. This really made my day and completely touched my heart. Long may you all run and I hope we get to see the framed result once it's done Lukinfan.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Good things happen to good people :D
  • stot wrote:

It should shape up just fine... :mrgreen:
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Congrats, LukinFan! Good things come to those who wait! ;)
    Is that an understatement or what? :roll: :lol:
    Just reading your post and the rest of this thread has made my week! :thumbup: :D
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    That auction bluff was executed brilliantly!!!!
  • Yeah,

This made me smile.

Roger, you deserve every good thing that comes your way. Lord knows you've generously helped spread the PJ love around here for as long as I've been here.

Can't wait to see that baby framed up!
    If Adam and Eve had Taco Bell they would have never eaten that filthy fruit...
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Congrats Roger! Its great that you finally have your holy grail!!! :clap:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    pdalowsky wrote:
    That auction bluff was executed brilliantly!!!!

Looking back through the other thread a bit this morning...We did do a pretty good job selling the whole thing didnt we!! :lol::lol:

• I'm so happy for you Roger!!! Congrats!!! :D
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • hey Roger,u wanna trade this poster???? :lol: just kidding my friend...and now what?what the next u need-search?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”