The Chicago Cubs..Please Just Go Away!!!

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    This is fucking gold
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i once went to a cubs game wearing a pirates jersey....

a few fans started to talk trash, so i pointed to the big sign on apt on sheffield..you know the one...AC........ :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    I think my FAVORITE memory of DING-A-LING CUBS FANS....

Is the video of them throwing beers at that poor guy, Steve Bartman, after the whole foul ball incident. Those ignorant, moronic, Cubs fans truly RUINED that guys entire LIFE. MILLIONS of Cubs fans truly wanted that poor guy DEAD!

When actually, he was probably the only guy in the stadium who was paying attention to what was going on. The rest of the Cub fans at the game, were piss drunk on Old Style, texting their friends.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Another reason why CUBS fans are nothing but BLITHERING IDIOTS!!!!

There is a famous statue outside of Wrigley Field of good ole Harry Caray. You know Harry, the beloved, drunk as hell, Cubs announcer.

But do those Einstein Cubs fans even realize that good ole Harry was a broadcaster with the CARDINALS for 25 years. You know the Cardinals, the CUBS sworn ENEMY! And after he left St. Louis, Harry then spent a dozen years broadcasting for the CHICAGO WHITE SOX. You know the White Sox, the CUBS OTHER SWORN ENEMY!

But yet the Cubs, and their idiot fans, had a statue of the guy put up outside Wrigley Field.

Fucking idiots....
    What's the difference between an Chicago Cubs fan and a carp?
    One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.
    What do the Chicago Cubs and the Minnesota Twins have in common?

Neither team has won a World Series in their new stadium.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    A guy gets married and is waiting for his wife on his honeymoon. She walks out of the bathroom in a flimsy little lingerie and says, “Now be gentle, I’m a virgin.” The guy says, “I’m your fourth husband….how can you be a virgin?” The woman says, “Well, my first husband turned out to be gay and he wouldn’t do it. My second husband was an acoholic and he couldn’t do it. And my third husband was a Cub fan. He kept saying, ‘Wait till next year…wait till next year!’
    A wicked Chicago man died and went to the place all wicked people go. The Devil decided to shove him in a room and cranked the heat and humidity up. The man smiled. When the Evil One asked why the man was smiling he said: “Just like Chicago in Spring”

So the Most Evil One cranked up the heat and humidity more. The man removed his coat, smiled, and said: “Just like Chicago in Summer”

This time the Destroyer of Beauty cranked the heat and humidity to maximum. The man removed his shirt and tie and said: “Just like Chicago in August”

The Devil then got an idea. He shut off the heat and turned on the air conditioning. The room froze in seconds. Ice was everywhere. Polar bears hid in dens because it was so cold. Satan, confident he had finally won, peaked in the man’s room only to find the man cheering and partying frantically….

“The Cubs won the World Series…The Cubs won the World Series…”
    On a recent tour of the United States, the Pope took a couple of days off his itinerary to visit the Florida coastline on an impromptu sightseeing trip.

His 4x4 Pope-mobile was driving along the beautiful shoreline when there was an enormous commotion heard just off the headland.

They rushed to see what it was and upon approaching the scene, the Pope noticed in the water a hapless man wearing a Chicago Cubs baseball jersey, struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a huge shark.

At that moment a speedboat containing three men wearing White Sox jerseys roared into view from around the point. Immediately, one of the men took aim and fired a harpoon into the shark's ribs, immobilizing it instantly. The other two reached out and pulled the Cubs fan from the water and then, using long clubs, beat the shark to death.

They bundled the bleeding, semiconscious man into the boat along with the dead shark and then prepared for a hasty retreat when they heard frantic shouting from the shore.

It was the Pope summoning them to the beach. After they reached the shore, the Pope praised them for the rescue and said, I give you my blessing for your brave actions. I had heard that there was bitter hatred between the people of south and north sides of Chicago, but now I have seen with my own eyes this is not true. I can see that your society is a truly enlightened example of true harmony and could serve as a model on which others could follow."

He blessed them all and drove off in a cloud of dust. As he departed, the harpooner asked the others, "Who was that?"

"That," one answered, "that was the Holy Father, His Holiness the Pope, the head of the Roman Catholic Church and the spiritual leader of millions of faithful Christians around the world."

"Well," the harpooner replied, "He doesn't seem to know diddley about shark fishing. Is the bait holding up okay or do we need to get another one?"
    It's career day in elementry school where each student talks about what their dad does. Little Johnny is last, and finally the teacher calls on him to talk about his dad. Johnny comes to the front of the class.
    'My daddy is a dancer at a gay bar. He takes off his clothes for other men, and if they pay him enough money, he goes into the alley and performs sex acts on them.'
    The teacher is shocked, and she calls for an early recess for the rest of the class. She sits down with Johnny and asks him if this is really true about his dad.
    Johnny says; 'No, but I was too embarrassed to say he played for the Chicago Cubs.
    Cub fan: How'd those Cubbies do today?
    Bartender: They lost 8-0.
    Cub fan: Sammy hit any homers?
    Hey, does anyone want to go see a 3 1/2 hour disaster in 3D?

No, not Titanic... I was thinking about going to a Cubs game.
    WGN now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    And another example of The CUBS and their fans being nothing but blithering fucking idiots...

Ask ANY CUBS FAN and they will tell you...."We are making progress...Im glad they hired THEO and they are cleaning house"

Thats right...
    A CUBS fan idea of progress?

Getting rid of any and all players who can play at the Major League level.
    Fielding a team of misfits who are on a pace to LOSE 100 GAMES.

Progress.
    Things are looking bright on the North Side.
    Just ask any CUBS fan.

Blithering idiots
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Posts: 9,232
    And another example of The CUBS and their fans being nothing but blithering fucking idiots...

Ask ANY CUBS FAN and they will tell you...."We are making progress...Im glad they hired THEO and they are cleaning house"

Thats right...
    A CUBS fan idea of progress?

Getting rid of any and all players who can play at the Major League level.
    Fielding a team of misfits who are on a pace to LOSE 100 GAMES.

Progress.
    Things are looking bright on the North Side.
    Just ask any CUBS fan.

Blithering idiots

well they are.... they're in fifth place now.. only four more teams to jump over....
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    So yeah, this is the greatest sports related meltdown/enlightenment, I have ever seen.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    So yeah, this is the greatest sports related meltdown/enlightenment, I have ever seen.
    Fuck the CUBS!!!!!!

Im DONE!!!!!
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    My hero...

Because he was DEAD ON CORRECT!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0CDtEz_Bo

Greatest tirade in sports history!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Wow, this is fantastic. Thanks for the laughs.
    I see Carlos Zambrano, and his 5 victories this year, will be back in Chicago this week.

I am guessing the blithering idiot Cubs fans have a parade planned....
    And maybe a party in his honor, at Grant Park?
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    I see Carlos Zambrano, and his 5 victories this year, will be back in Chicago this week.

I am guessing the blithering idiot Cubs fans have a parade planned....
    And maybe a party in his honor, at Grant Park?

Too bad Big Z isn't pitching in this series. I think we all would have had to pitch in and bought Speedy some front row seats!
    i'm kind of curious how many fraud marlins fans are going to show
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

I wish Buehrle was pitchign today or tomorrow...I would have went for sure. Unfortunately it's a day game on Thursday he is starting.
    81 wrote:

I wish Buehrle was pitchign today or tomorrow...I would have went for sure. Unfortunately it's a day game on Thursday he is starting.

that could be a good one....

be curious if he gets cheered or boo'd.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

I don't see why Cubs fans would boo him. I'm sure there will be a decent amount of Sox fans there to see him pitch as well.
    81 wrote:

I don't see why Cubs fans would boo him. I'm sure there will be a decent amount of Sox fans there to see him pitch as well.

maybe not a ton, but i can see a few. i can see zambrano getting a bunch, even if he doesn't play.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.