The Chicago Cubs..Please Just Go Away!!!

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Can go fuck themselves.......

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe......................
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Excellent display of maturity, speedy. Keep it up
  • Excellent display of maturity, speedy. Keep it up
    NO problem......

anytime......
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Excellent display of maturity, speedy. Keep it up
    Excellent sense of humor. Keep it up. 8-)
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Well, I can't see how the Cubs are going to do that great next year. Oh well...at least Bradley is gone! Yay! :lol:
  • mca47 wrote:
    Well, I can't see how the Cubs are going to do that great next year. Oh well...at least Bradley is gone! Yay! :lol:
    Cubbies will win 70-75 games....

Soriano will be an even bigger flop than last year....
    Soto will prove to be a one year wonder.....
    Zambrano will not win more than 13 games.........
    Fukudumbass will hit around .260
    They will not have a consistent lead off man.......
    They will not have anyone to steal bases.....

In other words....
    It will be just like last year.........
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    isn't it time to start the 2011 cubs thread....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    One of the best moves the Cubs have made in years...

Greg Maddux joins Cubs as Assistant to the General Manager
    http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/news/press_ ... p&c_id=chc

Picking up one of, if not THE, smartest man to step onto the field is nothing short of awesome as a Cubs and a Greg Maddux fan.
    Not too many things the Cubs do make me smile, but this is one of them!! :)

Also...
    http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/news/articl ... p&c_id=chc

I hope Rothschild gets the boot and Maddog becomes the pitching coach!!!

Ryno as AAA manager, and Maddog working for the Cubs! That is f'n great!
  • mca47 wrote:
    One of the best moves the Cubs have made in years...

Greg Maddux joins Cubs as Assistant to the General Manager
    http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/news/press_ ... p&c_id=chc

Picking up one of, if not THE, smartest man to step onto the field is nothing short of awesome as a Cubs and a Greg Maddux fan.
    Not too many things the Cubs do make me smile, but this is one of them!! :)

Also...
    http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/news/articl ... p&c_id=chc

I hope Rothschild gets the boot and Maddog becomes the pitching coach!!!

Ryno as AAA manager, and Maddog working for the Cubs! That is f'n great!
    They can hire the ghost of Cy Young as a pitching coach, and the ghost of Ty Cobb as a hitting coach.....

Doesnt matter....

This team is in trouble.....

hehehehehe
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    go ASTROS!!! :thumbup: :wave:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

zing of the day belongs to......this guy!

that was pretty funny dude. well done :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/chc/ticketi ... resale.jsp

What a bunch of BS. The Ricketts can go fuck themselves. For someone who grew up as a "fan" watching games in the bleachers, he sure doesn't seem to give a rat's ass about the fans. I doubt Cuban would have screwed over the fans this bad. Limited tickets avaialble for these games MY ASS, the preseale lasts 3 days, they will sell as many of these as they can, since the only thing Ricketts cares about is his bottom line. I understand you shelled out $900 mil for the team, but if it was going to put you in a crunch financially you shouldn't have bought the team. All this and this guy hasn't made one signifigant offseason signing. Yeah, they really care about the fans. F U Tom Ricketts.

Oh yeah, add on top if it this team will suck ass this year too. The joys of being a Cubs fan. The losing is one thing, I can tolerate that, but screwing the fans, pisses me off more than anything. It's nice to at least be a fan of a band that cares about their fans like Pearl Jam.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
    pureoc wrote:
    http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/chc/ticketing/first_chance_presale.jsp

What a bunch of BS. The Ricketts can go fuck themselves. For someone who grew up as a "fan" watching games in the bleachers, he sure doesn't seem to give a rat's ass about the fans. I doubt Cuban would have screwed over the fans this bad. Limited tickets avaialble for these games MY ASS, the preseale lasts 3 days, they will sell as many of these as they can, since the only thing Ricketts cares about is his bottom line. I understand you shelled out $900 mil for the team, but if it was going to put you in a crunch financially you shouldn't have bought the team. All this and this guy hasn't made one signifigant offseason signing. Yeah, they really care about the fans. F U Tom Ricketts.

Oh yeah, add on top if it this team will suck ass this year too. The joys of being a Cubs fan. The losing is one thing, I can tolerate that, but screwing the fans, pisses me off more than anything. It's nice to at least be a fan of a band that cares about their fans like Pearl Jam.

missed that. :lol:

wow...that is pretty crazy. but on the bright side, by the all star break you should be able to pick up tickets for at least 20% off face. :lol:

hmm..perhaps we should have a PJ cubs outting. i ussally get the company tickets a couple of times during the season.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

zing of the day belongs to......this guy!

that was pretty funny dude. well done :mrgreen:

i do what i can. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    People here in AZ are pissed about the Cubs...

Well, I should say Cubs fans are happy that they are staying here in AZ for spring training, but other fans are NOT.

So there is this deal with the city of Mesa that more or less says if a team in the valley wants to restructure or create a new stadium, it will also be at the cost of other teams playing here.

Because the Cubs want to restructure their spring training "pad", fans going to see the Giants, Rockies, others have to pay more for their tickets to pay for the Cubs restructuring. People were pissed....

Until they realized it was for all teams who play in the valley...the Cubs just happened to be the first to take advantage.

I got my tix when the Sux are playing the Cubs! Can't wait!

Ha! Sweet! :D
    anybody catch the Bartman game last night on ESPN classic. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • :twisted:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    GO ASTROS!!!!! :wave:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    just grabbed pair to the 5/29 Cards game.....I took the bait.....I have always wanted to sit in 'Bleacher Box' and scored a pair to a pretty coveted nationally televised game....hell, i can always sell them too :lol:
  • I was tempted to buy some Cubs-Sox tickets, but that 20% markup is fucking ridiculous. I don't know how they are getting away with it.
  • I got a whole lotta love for the Cubbies and the wonderful people of Wrigleyvile. Every trip there has been a cathartic experience :D
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    I got a whole lotta love for the Cubbies and the wonderful people of Wrigleyvile. Every trip there has been a cathartic experience :D
    ca·thar·tic (k-thärtk)

n.
    An agent for purging the bowels, especially a laxative.

it gives me the runs too. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Oops. That's the last time I use spell check! :lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Oops. That's the last time I use spell check! :lol:

if you were trying to say cathedral....you do know that Wrigley was built on a seminary. it's the true source of the curse. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Sawyer wrote:
    just grabbed pair to the 5/29 Cards game.....I took the bait.....I have always wanted to sit in 'Bleacher Box' and scored a pair to a pretty coveted nationally televised game....hell, i can always sell them too :lol:
    Congrats.....

Once again I am not going to buy any tickets.....The days of me buying tickets in February for 5-10 games, came to an end a few years back.....

If...and thats a BIG IF, I feel like going to a game later on in the year, then I will find tickets.......
  • The past 10 years have been horrible because people have high expectations.

Lower your expectations... this is the Cubs we're talking about. Go to the games, get drunk, and watch them lose.

The only thing I'm hoping for this year is at least 10 Lou Piniella meltdowns. Those have been scarce...

That and I'd like to see them liquidate their entire roster except for Dempster, Lilly, Ramirez, and Lee. Not that those guys are great but you can win with them if you surround them with serviceable players and another star hitter and pitcher. No, I don't consider Xavier Nady a star hitter.

GO CUBS!
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • what is up with this pre sale of tickets. You can get the tickets early by paying 20% more. Nice thought but won't the scalpers jsut buy them and still make a profit off them leaving us true fans with little chance for seats. 4 of 5 tickets are costing $400.00. I don't think so this year. Go Cubs but going to a game with the kids might be out of the question
    This is Not For You
  • what is up with this pre sale of tickets. You can get the tickets early by paying 20% more. Nice thought but won't the scalpers jsut buy them and still make a profit off them leaving us true fans with little chance for seats. 4 of 5 tickets are costing $400.00. I don't think so this year. Go Cubs but going to a game with the kids might be out of the question
    When taking a family of 4 to a baseball game is going to run $300-$400.

Then its time to pack a lunch and take the family to the beach or the zoo instead.
    what is up with this pre sale of tickets. You can get the tickets early by paying 20% more. Nice thought but won't the scalpers jsut buy them and still make a profit off them leaving us true fans with little chance for seats. 4 of 5 tickets are costing $400.00. I don't think so this year. Go Cubs but going to a game with the kids might be out of the question

Yeah, I try to make it back to Chicago to go to (at least) one game a year.
    Ticket prices are ridiculous!

So much for an average family being able to go to a game. Well, I suppose they can, but they'd not eat for the next two weeks...

I have some spring training tickets. Yeah, it's only spring training, but they are cheap and it's always a good time.
  • mca47 wrote:
    what is up with this pre sale of tickets. You can get the tickets early by paying 20% more. Nice thought but won't the scalpers jsut buy them and still make a profit off them leaving us true fans with little chance for seats. 4 of 5 tickets are costing $400.00. I don't think so this year. Go Cubs but going to a game with the kids might be out of the question

Yeah, I try to make it back to Chicago to go to (at least) one game a year.
    Ticket prices are ridiculous!

So much for an average family being able to go to a game. Well, I suppose they can, but they'd not eat for the next two weeks...

I have some spring training tickets. Yeah, it's only spring training, but they are cheap and it's always a good time.

Do they play at the D'Backs this year? When I lived there the Cubs/DBacks games were always a blast. Usually twice as many Cubs fans than D'Backs fans.

I got in a fight with a kid who kept shoving a sign in my face that said "Cubs have small balls." We were talking shit to each other and the kid made a comment about my wife... bad decision. I took his sign and ripped it up and HE got kicked out! :lol:
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Zambrano wont get 15 wins....
    Lilly wont make 15 starts.....
    Soriano will hit .230...
    Fukudome will hit .250...
    Marmol will be a bust as a closer......

Cubs win 73 games......
This discussion has been closed.