Do men REALLY enjoy sleeping around?

124»

Comments

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Claireack wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:

Tell me about it...what about US UGLY GUYS!...Hmmmmmm??? :P :P :P

You're stuck with us ugly girls :lol:

I don't MIND...as long as YOU have the Woman 'Bits' and """ SWALLOW """.....hahaha :P :P :P
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    do women REALLY need to buy all those shoes?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:

lol
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    dunkman wrote:

I don't know about all women...but I really need them...I'm a shoe whore. :P
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    in a word, yes.
    i think many women do too.
    i also think it all depends on just what 'constitutes' sleeping around. i mean, just reckless, bed-anyone sex? or....sex with partners you may date casually, fuck buddies, the occasional one-night thrown in perhaps.....seems more reasonable. sex is fun. sex is exciting with someone new. and sure, sex is more rewarding long-term with someone you love...but cmon, see 2 points just mentioned. ;)

oh, and i don't have a lot of shoes. in fact, i think mr. dream and i have a fairly equal # of pairs.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    eyedclaar wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    and my perspective on this ... most (read this word again all the guys i know here who are going to have a pouty now) guys ive ever known think primarily with their dicks .... and perhaps they dont always act on it - but they certainly think about it, and if the opportunity arises and they think theres a fair chance they'll get away with it they will. everytime.

then again - every guy ive ever been involved with has been pretty much an asshole ... i have this amazing talent for picking the most fucked up, baggage heavy, issue ladden guy in the room. everytime. in fact im sure i have a neon sign over my head .... "if you have a drug/mental/commitment problem, just apply here please"

I am completely committed to my drug and mental problems. Where do I apply again?

uuhhh ... you have to wait till i take my skirt off in front of you :lol: :P
    impatience is a gift ........
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    dunkman wrote:

No they fucking don't.... Don't even get me started on women and shoes.... or shopping in general! :x
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

No they fucking don't.... Don't even get me started on women and shoes.... or shopping in general! :x

shoes i can live without .... shopping tho .... shopping is emotional satisfaction :lol:

SO...I'm interested on the current status of "Project Don-Jon DOne"...has he got a spy cam, we want cold(or HOT!!) hard evidence dude!!!!

:lol::lol: still better than a soapie
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

shoes i can live without .... shopping tho .... shopping is emotional satisfaction :lol:

I don't get pleasure or any emotional reward from spending money on shit I don't need. Sure, if I really wanted something eg a new guitar, I would get pleasure from buying that. If I want something and need something, I will buy it and I will be satisfied.

Aimlessly walking around a mall or shopping centre going shop to shop and hoping to find any shit to buy so I feel like I had a "successful day shopping today" when really what I bought is just going to clutter my house or closet gives me no satisfaction or pleasure at all. All it gives me is a fucking headache.

....sorry, back to men enjoying sleeping around....
    edited January 2010
    see i enjoy going shopping - even if i dont buy anything - i enjoy bargaining for a good price, i enjoy looking at things, i even enjoy grocery shopping :lol: - thats weird i know ... but it can be anything ... clothes, furniture .... when i bought my new car a few years ago i told the local yard the changeover price i wanted. he smiled at me and told me that was a bit unrealistic .... so, after a month of playing all the dealers in the local surrounds off against each other i got my changeover ... plus about $1000 in accessories thrown in :lol: i got off on that one big time :P

i dont have to actually spend money tho
    Post edited by zenith on
    and yea .... back on topic ..... we'll liken the shopping experience to the power trip guys get from shagging every girl in sight .... thens its all relative :lol:;)
  • GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL Posts: 760
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I know plenty of people having fantastic no-strings-attached sex. Maybe you people need to pick your partners more carefully?

All the no-strings-attached sex I have had was fucking great! Imo, if you're both keen and equally into it as each other, it's pretty hard for sex to be shit....unless he shoots his load within minutes or she just lays there and does nothing....then that's shit....which comes back to picking your partners more carefully.

i think you are missing the entire original point of the OP in the opening post of this thread.

She didnt ask about "no-strings" sex... she asked about "sleeping around."

Sleeping around generally does not mean picking your partners carefully and having friends with benefits sex... Sleeping around... at least as referenced in the opening post question appears to me to mean... banging 10 different chicks in a month ... and doing so just to hit as many chicks as you can.

BIG DIFFERENCE! :shock:

And btw... ALL the no strings sex you had was great? If you are "sleeping around" which CLEARLY implies routinely trying out new ones for size (heh.... for lack of a better word...) well.. you DON'T KNOW what yo are getting in to. How do you know someone is going to be any good in bed if you havent been with them before... I have found that THIS one is a trial and error situation... and the errors tend to suck! For me.... BAD SEX is worse than NO SEX.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    My mates and I have a theory that you can guage reasonably well how good someone will be in bed just from one passionate kiss -- what they do, how they react. If they can't get that right, move on...find someone better to have sex with.

Not to totally OUT myself here... but my trials and errors tell me that that IS NOT the case..... WHATEVER!

There are lots of ways that a partner can have short comings that are not revealed in their kiss... years ago i used to think that too..... ha ha... guess i have become a realist... that's such a sweet optimistic girly way to look at it though... i like it! ;)
    I think some men enjoy it. Some men think they're supposed to enjoy it. And some men probably don't enjoy it much at all.

That is what i think... right there.... i could have said it myself... but i'll let comeback girl say it for me. :)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,285
    I sleep around every time the band tours and i travel i sleep at different hotels sometimes even at different peeps houses :lol:8-)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • dunkman wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I sleep around every time the band tours and i travel i sleep at different hotels sometimes even at different peeps houses :lol:8-)

Hi Jose! :wave:

i've often said i've done more sleeping around, both with males and females, since touring for pearl jam...than back in my single days. makes the travel a helluva lot easier and more affordable. :mrgreen: and yes, i truly enjoy it.......;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

ZiggyStar wrote:

Hi Jose! :wave:

Hey Ziggy :wave: :clap:

i've often said i've done more sleeping around, both with males and females, since touring for pearl jam...than back in my single days. makes the travel a helluva lot easier and more affordable. :mrgreen: and yes, i truly enjoy it.......;)

Hell yeah 8-) .

Hell yeah 8-) .

:mrgreen:

this tour tho, no sleeping around for me!
    i am staying put in NY, tho perhaps have some houseguests... :D
    now 10.22.10.....definite sleeping around, wherever the show ends up....but hubby will be with me! :o :shock: :o

8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...