glastonbury

Comments

• guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    saw a article on efest the Somerset post that said pj may play so you never know in it ;)
    guypjfreak wrote:
    Glastonbury is anyone going or are you going to Hyde park
    BUMP
    wolfmother supporting pj at h/p id like to see then as well heard there good people on efest talking about them playing glasto :):)
    WELLwhy dont they ALL come down :P :P
  • guypjfreak wrote:
    wolfmother supporting pj at h/p id like to see then as well heard there good people on efest talking about them playing glasto :):)

Well ive seen Wolfmother and i thought they were just pants!

But if you like them then Enjoy my friend. :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    well Himm for some of us if PJ dont play glasto we wont get to see them at all :(

Come on BOys you know it makes sense !!! PLAY GLASTONBURY

u can catch up with Plant (if hes there) hang out in my tipi get a good rub down I'll even make you a cuppa or smuggle in some fine red wine ;)

play Glastonbury
    Play Glastonbury
    play glastonbury
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:
    well Himm for some of us if PJ dont play glasto we wont get to see them at all :(

Come on BOys you know it makes sense !!! PLAY GLASTONBURY

u can catch up with Plant (if hes there) hang out in my tipi get a good rub down I'll even make you a cuppa or smuggle in some fine red wine ;)

play Glastonbury
    Play Glastonbury
    play glastonbury

:D you never know
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    guypjfreak wrote:

Well ive seen Wolfmother and i thought they were just pants!

But if you like them then Enjoy my friend. :mrgreen:
    ive never heard wolfmother its just if there supporting pj then pj should come to glasto and how can they turn down a good rub down with some red wine
    ill bring a bottle as well vv :D:D
  • nigelnigel Posts: 267
    There has to be an outside chance - it would be so amazing!

Message to Ed and the boys - If there is any chance you can hop over to Glastonbury from London (it's really not that far ;) ) then please please please please please play!
  • They have finally been added as a rumour on efestivals.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/g ... eup.shtml#
    amongstthewav.es
    2006 - Leeds Festival
    2007 - London
    2009 - Manchester / London
    2010 - Berlin
    2012 - Manchester I / Manchester II / EV Manchester
    BUMP !!!!
    just a little reminder that Pearl Jam really would enjoy playing Glastonbury Festival and seems like red wine tea massage and huby will even bring the peace pipe along, all in the comfort of a fine tipi in the beautiful vibe of the healing field At the biggest and world famious festival GLASTONBURY !!!!!

come on PJ ;) U KNOW u want to ;)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    well there only rumoured but if we all keep hoping then you never know it may just happen for us .
    :D:D
    ha ho some one has just posted is http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/inde ... pic=137993 on the efest forum hope there right what do you reckon ?
    vv i think your red wine may have done the trick :lol::lol:
    guypjfreak wrote:
    ha ho some one has just posted is http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/inde ... pic=137993 on the efest forum hope there right what do you reckon ?
    vv i think your red wine may have done the trick :lol::lol:

super duper !!!! like that rumor BIG TIME
    Hey Ed if its just you I can do a FULL 2hr Thai MASSAGE I'll even get huby to light the fire before kicking him out !!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Crikey they even have led zep down as a rumour!!! Doesn't say a lot for efests these days
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Crikey they even have led zep down as a rumour!!! Doesn't say a lot for efests these days

they always put led zep in , like thats gonna happen !!! very silly

anyway trying for some side confurmation on that very nice rumour !
    V V wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

they always put led zep in , like thats gonna happen !!! very silly

anyway trying for some side confurmation on that very nice rumour !
    still looking but a signed back spacer is being auctioned on the glasto site so Mr Eavis or Emily must have spoken to pj :)http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pearl-Jam-signed- ... 53df56cabd wish i had the money :(
    nice ! me too

wel I have a lose contection with someone who deos the booking for Glasto. it was them who told me they were still trying for PJ, the whole roll on from HP like last yr. but not heard back yet.

I'm still hoping I prayed to the universe for a yr that they would play Astoria and then they did :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

got to keep putting out the good vibes ;)
    im sill sending the vibes and lots of them :P :P :P .a few people say they cant play 3 gigs in a row but i think if there given the chance the ll do SOMETHING for glastonburys 40th .
    i mean its history in the making in it 8-)
    oh well looks like there releasing the head liners and pj not on it :cry:
    just have to hope the do a NOT so secret show some where on site ahhhhhhhhhhhh :? :? :cry:
    i wouldn't mind but muse there ok but its glastos 40th come on! :roll:
    a little bump for glasto :roll:
  • Hopefully they won't play Glasto... I can't afford to go :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Hopefully they won't play Glasto... I can't afford to go :lol:
    Hmmn,you better hope that they dont,cos i,ll be rubbing your nose in it for years :lol:;)
    Hopefully they won't play Glasto... I can't afford to go :lol:
    Hmmn,you better hope that they dont,cos i,ll be rubbing your nose in it for years :lol:;)
    isn't that suppose to say they DO play then you can rub his nose in it :lol::lol: wot day you going old son
  • guypjfreak wrote:
    Hopefully they won't play Glasto... I can't afford to go :lol:
    isn't that suppose to say they DO play then you can rub his nose in it :lol::lol: wot day you going old son
    made sense to me :roll: :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • i am still hoping they are on the bill somewhere but i really cant see it now :(
    28/10/96--29/10/96--29/5/00--30/5/00--3/6/00--4/6/00--6/6/00--25/8/06--27/8/06--13/6/07--18/6/07--11/8/09--13/8/09--15/8/09--17/8/09--18/8/09
    pearl spam wrote:
    i am still hoping they are on the bill somewhere but i really cant see it now :(
    you just never know at glasto do you :) will not here a thing for another couple of weeks im just keeping an eye on efest ;)
    but muse ????????? soz had to get that out of my system :lol:
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    guypjfreak wrote:
    pearl spam wrote:
    i am still hoping they are on the bill somewhere but i really cant see it now :(
    you just never know at glasto do you :) will not here a thing for another couple of weeks im just keeping an eye on efest ;)
    but muse ????????? soz had to get that out of my system :lol:

Muse are still a relevant live act when they play their old stuff, in fact when they play stuff like stockholm syndrome its still as electric as wever....but if they play anything from those last two records.....its just dreadful....really they took a huge leap down the ladder with those releases, especially the resistance, that has nothing going for it at all. But the masses like it, hence glastonbury saturday slot. They will go down a treat I'm afraid. Glasto lost its identity years ago
    ya i suppose i have to agree ,glasto has changed [or im getting older 41] but since the fence of death went up you do get less thieving and the people who go go for the glasto experience ;)
    any way lets get back to pj :lol::lol::lol:
  • nigelnigel Posts: 267
    Efestivals have tidied up their Glastonbury line up gossip section (taking out the likes of Led Zep and Bob Dylan!).

Pearl Jam are still there!!! :D

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/g ... eup.shtml#

(albeit only at the weakest level of rumor!)
    braking news we're ON baby oh yeah!!!!!! Just been informed :mrgreen: