2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

Comments

• How could they not do a US tour after only a handful of dates here this year?
    08/12/92,10/30/93, 11/5/93, 06/24/95, 11/04/95, 11/06/95, 11/07/95, 07/10/98, 08/23/00, 09/02/00, 04/28/03, 07/05/03, 10/01/04, 10/03/05, 05/28/06, 6/19/08, 8/04/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/31/09, 09/02/12, 10/21/13

Ten Club 146XXX
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    How could they not do a US tour after only a handful of dates here this year?
    They will. Be patient.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • O2 also doing a pre-sale before 10C according to the mail I just got
  • alesek wrote:
    :) good call after just finishing 20 US gigs...

those were all on the west coast...all but the 4 Philly shows....most of Pearl Jams fans in the US live in the North East!!!

i know they will make it here eventually.....but that's not soon enough for me!!
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    i want a nice o2 presale for dublin but dammit, i aint on o2 ireland :(
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Hopefully I'll make it to Dublin and Belfast. Can't wait, I think I might cry.
  • Jesus Christ how happy am I right now?? I went on BBC news merely to catch the headlines, and caught a glimpse of something to do with Pearl Jam in the bottom right corner.....and there ended my afternoon's work in the office. A complete write-off! Many emails, calls, texts of glee later.....Dublin yes. Berlin yes. Possibly London? Today is a joyous day, thank you Pearl Jam for being so good to Europe! I'm still getting over the Berlin and Manchester August 09 gigs and now they're gonna be back again. Beside myself with happiness!
    No time to be void...or save up on life; you gotta spend it all...
  • asher7asher7 Posts: 85
    YES! so excited for this! will definitely be going to at least one gig! But surely they have to let us know about the TBC dates. the 27th looks like its bang on for glastonbury headliner, but you can't go to both glastonbury and hyde park... and you can't sell 10C tickets...TELL US PLEASE 10C!
  • IamMine wrote:
    I think this is really wonderful, rubysdad... because it gives people plenty of time to save money and plans to go to Europe.

I'm just expressing my concerns about the trend of not giving people enough time to think and save for the tickets they would like to purchase ahead of time, especially in the economy state many of us are experiencing.

December? Ouch.

But... i'm just offering constructive comments that i hope you and your organization will consider in the future on how to make this more available to the fans who otherwise couldn't.

Thanks and congratulations to everyone who had been waiting for this announcement!

Berlin would be the city I'd choose for us to go.... very rich history there!

Thanks :D tis wonderful they've announced the dates and places and everything... but December???? Wow, they're finally playing Dublin and there's not a chance in hell I can afford to buy the tickets this month :evil:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • does anyone have the link to O2 blueroom priority tickets for the Hard Rock Calling London gig as i can't see it on the website anywhere.
  • Dublin, Belfast & Arras, hello!
    can't wait for the TBD dates...
    Irish gigs will be the place to be, quite little venues, not festival.
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    27 June sounds like Katowice - Poland (spodek)

hurrra!
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • asher7asher7 Posts: 85
    sarahcunny wrote:
    does anyone have the link to O2 blueroom priority tickets for the Hard Rock Calling London gig as i can't see it on the website anywhere.

No, o2 only have priority for gigs in o2 sponsored venues. hard rock calling is sponsored by Hard Rock (company).
  • hahahahahahahahahahahaha what a great time to have taken redundancy, money in the bank just itching to be spent on something worthwhile and along comes a little PJ mini tour! Im there!!! Woooooooo ;):D
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Muthafucker! Gotta get the berlin-tic!!!

I hope they play Rotterdam again or at least somewhere in the Netherlands.
    Salzburg, Austria 06-18-2000
    Vienna, Austria 09-25-2006
    Vienna, Austria 06-16-2007
    Berlin, Germany 08-15-2009
    Berlin, Germany 06-30-2010
    Amsterdam, Netherlands 06-26-2012
    Amsterdam, Netherlands 06-27-2012
    Praha, Czech Republic 07-02-2012
    Trieste, Italy 06-22-2014
    Vienna, Austria 06-25-2014
  • IamMine wrote:
    I think this is really wonderful, rubysdad... because it gives people plenty of time to save money and plans to go to Europe.

I'm just expressing my concerns about the trend of not giving people enough time to think and save for the tickets they would like to purchase ahead of time, especially in the economy state many of us are experiencing.

December? Ouch.

But... i'm just offering constructive comments that i hope you and your organization will consider in the future on how to make this more available to the fans who otherwise couldn't.

Thanks and congratulations to everyone who had been waiting for this announcement!

Thanks :D tis wonderful they've announced the dates and places and everything... but December???? Wow, they're finally playing Dublin and there's not a chance in hell I can afford to buy the tickets this month :evil:

They Dublin gig isn't going to happen without Heineken Helen!!!! Sell a kidney.
    I don't know how Im affording it either but it has to be done!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    asher7 wrote:
    sarahcunny wrote:
    does anyone have the link to O2 blueroom priority tickets for the Hard Rock Calling London gig as i can't see it on the website anywhere.

No, o2 only have priority for gigs in o2 sponsored venues. hard rock calling is sponsored by Hard Rock (company).
    come on guys, look up

JimNastics wrote:

Go here: http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/gigs-and-events

In that list on the right with all the Westlife shows in, scroll to the bottom :)
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr. right in time for xmas. oh happy days, hyde park calling here we come. i've been the last 3 (springsteen, the police and aerosmith).
    Caleb Benjamin Higgs-16th December 2006
    Max Lennon Higgs-22nd October 2010
    My two boys are the light of my life.

check my band/project out at www.soundclick.com/nineyardsleft
  • asher7 wrote:
    sarahcunny wrote:

Don't know how many times this has to get posted.. O2 have got priority tickets for HRC. Check here:

http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/gigs-and-events

And search for Pearl Jam or scroll down the list on the right hand side.
  • cheer JimNastics :D
  • IamMine wrote:

December? Ouch.

They Dublin gig isn't going to happen without Heineken Helen!!!! Sell a kidney.
    I don't know how Im affording it either but it has to be done!
    :D it's December... I think I'll be needing my kidneys... oh no, that's my liver :D

Ehhh... anyone want a kidney??? :D (actually that's not really all that funny... sorry :oops: )

I think I might take my chances on ebay or hope some friends have spares in a few months... I'm not even going to my christmas party this year cos it's not completely free. All my pre christmas money is being held for actually getting to spend christmas with my family this year :P right now, that's a great choice... by the day after st stephens day, I'll be wishing I went for the tickets :lol:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    congrads to those that get to go.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Well I'm not missing HRC. So for everything else, there's Mastercard
  • JimNastics wrote:
    JimNastics wrote:

In that list on the right with all the Westlife shows in, scroll to the bottom :)

Meant to say, it's been confirmed that 10c presale tickets will get you early entry... so it's swings and roundabouts which ones you go for. I guess you can always sell O2 tickets on (which you can't with 10c).

... so 10c members get early entry to Hyde Park? ...... did you hear this direct from 10c?
  • ApeMan wrote:
    JimNastics wrote:
    JimNastics wrote:

Meant to say, it's been confirmed that 10c presale tickets will get you early entry... so it's swings and roundabouts which ones you go for. I guess you can always sell O2 tickets on (which you can't with 10c).

... so 10c members get early entry to Hyde Park? ...... did you hear this direct from 10c?

Pegasus said he phoned 10c, and they confirmed early entry for HRC... I think it's back in this thread somewhere.
  • JimNastics wrote:
    Pegasus said he phoned 10c, and they confirmed early entry for HRC... I think it's back in this thread somewhere.

Ok ... ta :)
  • jodijodi Posts: 183
    June 27 could be Nijmegen. It was on the dutch-ticket website, but was removed later.. Crossing our fingers :D:D:D
    There's a light,... when my baby's in my arms...
    And I know she's reached my heart,... in thin air
  • SWEET!! cant wait for this. thinking the 2 irish shows and london. anyone know how easy it is to get to arras from london? thinking eurostar but not sure if it goes there? wonder if theres any truth to the eddie euro tour rumour, that would tie in nicely!

I work in Calais mate so here goes.
    Arras is only 30/45 minutes by car from Calais. The local trains are rubbish.
    Some Eurostar trains stop at Calais Frethun station but it's in the middle of nowhere.
    Eurostar goes to Lille from London St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet & Ashford International but that's nearly a 2 hour car journey to Arras.
    My advice is ferry from Dover to Calais and hire a car.
    Now here's my current thinking.
    Arras on 3rd July, then drive to Werchter in Belgium for the 4th July, it takes an hour.
    Whatever you decide, good luck.
  • Have any of the other acts for Hard Rock Calling been announced yet? I'm tempted but unsure about forking out for a festival date and seeing loads of bands I'm not interested in.
    London O2 Arena 2009
    London Hyde Park 2010
    Manchester MEN Arena 2 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome 2 2012
    Vienna Stadhalle 2014
    London O2 Arena 1 2018
    London O2 Arena 2 2018
    London Hyde Park 2 2022
  • Yeah, fingers crossed for Nijmegen! June 27 would be an excellent birthday present for me :D
    2006 : Arnhem
    2007 : Nijmegen
    2009 : Rotterdam
    2010 : Nijmegen
    2012 : Amsterdam I
    2012 : EV Amsterdam I
    2014 : Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam I
This discussion has been closed.