Breastfed baby charged 121 bucks to enter Pearl Jam concert

Comments

• IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    breast pump much?

They sucked! i hated those breast pumps, either manual or electric. It works fine for some (or maybe most, for that matter)... but for others like me, no thanks.

For me, it was worse than the baby biting my nipple!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • IamMine wrote:
    breast pump much?

They sucked! i hated those breast pumps, either manual or electric. It works fine for some (or maybe most, for that matter)... but for others like me, no thanks.

i've always wanted to be breast fed...........but not by my mom. :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted:

:?

i've always wanted to be breast fed...........but not by my mom. :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted:

Go have a baby and get that baby breasfed... and get in line.

:oops: I think I'll sign off for the night....
    ~Q Magazine

• I would never bring a baby to a rock concert - sensitive ears.
  • I made a mocha today and put 3 pumps of mocha in it when the customer said she wanted only two, then I remade it with two pumps and she was fine with it, anyone from New Zealand want to contact the news over this?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Jeez people... sanctimonious much? They brought a baby *gasp*...light the torches. Who gives a shit.
    Be Kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle
  • Wow bringing a 3 month old to a rock concert??
    Its a bit crazy but it doesnt make sense they were charged $121 also that seems super expensice for just one ticket
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    A 3 Month old at a PEARL JAM Concert??? how ***STOOOOOPID*** is THAT!!!
    IamMine wrote:
    breast pump much?

:lol::lol::lol: PMSL... :lol::lol::lol:
  • doompony wrote:
    i personally think they should have to pay something. what if the kid screamed his way through the show and ruined it for others?

i just dont see the point of taking a baby that young. i didn't say they were bad parents. i just personally don't get the point. apart from being able to say to them when they're old enough to understand "we took you to see ben harper and pearl jam when you were 3 months old!" "yep... don't remember a thing.. but.. uh.. thanks mum?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew

:)
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i say this with love..

BITE ME

:cry:
  • doompony wrote:
    i say this with love..

BITE ME

:cry:

oh sweetie i was only kidding. :cry:

lets kiss and make up!! ;)
  • satansbed wrote:
    im just not sure bringing a baby to a pearl jam concert is the best thing ever, granted they where in a corporate box....... but still

do you have kids of your own? who the fuck are you to tell people how to raise their children?
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    raise children?
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    satansbed wrote:
    im just not sure bringing a baby to a pearl jam concert is the best thing ever, granted they where in a corporate box....... but still

do you have kids of your own? who the fuck are you to tell people how to raise their children?
    here i didnt tell anyone how to raise their kid, i just stated it was a bit odd, and if they where here right now id tell them to their face too

at a certain angle that looks like a deformed pacman.

:lol:

That took me a while to find the deformed pacman! I only went through the trouble because I loved to play pac-man!

I guess that's how pac-man would look like now after all these years.

Hilarious!
    ~Q Magazine

• Yikes. You'd never do anything or go anywhere if you paid attention to all the stuff you "shouldn't do" when you have a baby. Your life shouldn't end just because you start having a family and I don't see anything wrong with involving your children in things and not treating them as a problem or inconvenience. I probably wouldn't want to take my small baby to the concert because I would personally find it too stressful but I would never tell anyone else they shouldn't.

Re the breastpump comment: it's not just about getting food into the baby. Nipples and bottle teats are totally different and require different sucking skills from the baby, so it's not that simple to just switch when you feel like it.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    well I would never tell another person how to take care of their children

but that is nuts
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,926
    Parents of the fucking year.

Jesus wept.
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
    Yikes. You'd never do anything or go anywhere if you paid attention to all the stuff you "shouldn't do" when you have a baby. Your life shouldn't end just because you start having a family and I don't see anything wrong with involving your children in things and not treating them as a problem or inconvenience. I probably wouldn't want to take my small baby to the concert because I would personally find it too stressful but I would never tell anyone else they shouldn't.

Re the breastpump comment: it's not just about getting food into the baby. Nipples and bottle teats are totally different and require different sucking skills from the baby, so it's not that simple to just switch when you feel like it.

Well said. :thumbup:
    ~Q Magazine

• Bring all the babies you want to a concert, I'll be sure to blow them some hits of smoke............. :lol:
    Oh yea, and pay up $$$$$$$$$$.
    Soon they will pass a law saying children under 3 can attend concerts for free, absurd!!!!
    Bring ur babies to a sesame street show for christ sake. I have two boys 4 and 2 and still think it's too young. I dont care if people bring their young children but to complain about buying a ticket and calling the media about is wacked!!!
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • satansbed wrote:

I have two kids of my own. Anyone who brings a 3 month old to a concert is an awful parent. Either get a babysitter or stay home. Also, I would be pretty pissed if I had to share a suite with a baby. Who wants to hear a baby crying when you are trying to hear the music?
  • satansbed wrote:

I have two kids of my own. Anyone who brings a 3 month old to a concert is an awful parent. Either get a babysitter or stay home. Also, I would be pretty pissed if I had to share a suite with a baby. Who wants to hear a baby crying when you are trying to hear the music?

exactly, I don't want to hear a baby crying at a concert either.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,275
    To each it's own, i wouldn't bring a toddler to a show but who am i to say what you do with your kid ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    satansbed wrote:

WHOA!!! " Language!!! " some one HASN'T been Getting "" A N Y "" .....PMSL :P :P :P
    sigh.... everyone has differing opinions on this and that's ok.

i, for one, would be mad if i had to pay 121 bucks for a baby i wanted to take to a concert (as mentioned earlier, i wouldn't) and would want to make it known that a mistake has been made and not to let it happen again.

hell, even parents who grew up with the same upbringings have different opinions. My sister, brother and I do not agree and raise our children the same way.

Me with my first baby: "Ok, you have held my baby too long...give him back to me!"... *gets annoyed with people holding him the wrong way and takes him away*... never wanted to go anywhere without him.

2nd baby: "You don't want to hold her any longer? You could if you want.... take her for a walk? There's a stroller outside! See if Tyler would like to join you!"

by the time 3rd baby comes: *hides in the bathroom for a few minutes of sanity and privacy*

4th baby; perfection. ;)

my point is.... every parent has his/her own feeling and opinion of taking a baby to a concert.... the issue here is ensuring the safety of a baby and taking responsibilities.
    ~Q Magazine

• Sort of brings me back to Eddie's comment about the 9 year old at the MSG 2 show in '08 - "He'll be doing drugs in no time." :lol:
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    I think I would feel pretty uncomfortable having the seat next to an infant at a PJ show, or even a kid under 3.
    There's always pushing and shoving and people bumping into you or falling on you and spilling their beer, at both seated and GA shows.
    I think a baby would be too fragile for this environment.
  • If your stupid enough to ASSUME your getting your infant in a concert for free. You should have to pay twice the fee of the ticket.
    PEOPLE, stop defending these idiots.
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.

• exactly, I don't want to hear a baby crying at a concert either.
    i don't like hearing screams from drunk fans who are getting tossed out of a show either