Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    redrock wrote:
    Monday! Yay!!..... not :(
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D:D:D:D

sign my breast!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i ship my pants!!!goodmorning.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Ello peeps,
    How are we all?
    I had Sarah and Ian visit Falmouth this week, predominantly to see Mark Lanegan but they seemed to enjoy spending some time in my hometown :D (I do like it when people visit, I get to play tourist and show off the beaches where I spend half my life). The gig was great too, we were on the rail but there were only about 250 people there anyway :)

Went to the physio yesterday, a bit of a mixed bag, happy with the improvements but not with the lack of bend/straighten...apparently I have a difficult and long year ahead!! :? :cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Yes, it was a wonderful couple of days down in Falmouth, neither Sarah or I particularly wanted to go home, we said as much on the Tuesday night going back to the hotel and then a few times yesterday! So, sorry Leanne, I think we may be darkening Falmouth's doors again! Lanegan was awesome as ever, and as Leanne said, we ended up on the rail and we didn't even arrive until after doors! The Cornish know how to queue it seems... don't bother!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ehhhhhhhhhh :D
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well I don't get on here much these days. But hope everyone is well. Leanne, sorry you're still getting bother from your arm. Hal broke his just above the elbow a while back and it did take a while before he could straighten it, but it got there in the end.

Anyway off on my hols on Tuesday, looking forward to seeing the sun! :D
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Well I don't get on here much these days. But hope everyone is well. Leanne, sorry you're still getting bother from your arm. Hal broke his just above the elbow a while back and it did take a while before he could straighten it, but it got there in the end.

nice to see u here Claire :)
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:

Awww good to see you here missus! Have a wonderful holiday :D
    And thank you for the arm wishes, the consultant said I would have been better breaking it :lol:
    Looks like I've a year of physio ahead to get it working properly, but I am back to hospital to see the consultant again next week.

Hope everyone else is fine and dandy!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    psstt..all ok europe?
  • Options
    Just home an hour ago after an awesome weekend! Saw Me First & The Gimme Gimmes with Chris and Sarah at the o2 Academy Islington on Saturday night, then spent yesterday and today with Sian, Dave and Dave in the Midlands. Couple of weeks time I have Pearl Jem at the o2 in Islington to look forward to!
  • Options
    Hello peeps, how are we all?
    Just about to leave the office and thought I would pop by and say hi first :)
    Looks like all the merch I bought on behalf of people made it to them which is cool (and a relief!) though it apperas someone in Royal Mail likes stealing badges :cry:
    Anyway, I best go home for some food! :D
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    :D

How's you Dimitris, how are your two gorgeous nephews?
  • Options
    Today must be one of the slowest I've ever had the displeasure of enduring in work! Such an awesome weekend always brings a crashing low... plus side is I did spend a fair amount of time plotting my next weekend away (which is next weekend (7/8th), can't come soon enough!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Today must be one of the slowest I've ever had the displeasure of enduring in work! Such an awesome weekend always brings a crashing low... plus side is I did spend a fair amount of time plotting my next weekend away (which is next weekend (7/8th), can't come soon enough!

I'll be at a wedding...on a boat :lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I enjoyed my last boat trip, think it may have helped that it wasn't 7.5 hours long though! Seems I get to see the bright lights of Islington and Brighton.

Decided on your outfit for the wedding yet? Is it the wedding where they wanted to borrow your iPod for the music? Visions of people up and dancing and then something like Negative Creep by Nirvana appearing on random and totally killing the mood!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I enjoyed my last boat trip, think it may have helped that it wasn't 7.5 hours long though! Seems I get to see the bright lights of Islington and Brighton.

Decided on your outfit for the wedding yet? Is it the wedding where they wanted to borrow your iPod for the music? Visions of people up and dancing and then something like Negative Creep by Nirvana appearing on random and totally killing the mood!
    No outfit as yet, might wear the dress I wore to Sian and Dave's wedding without the petticoat. Indeed it is the iPod borrowing request though I've not heard anything more, so I am not sure. I offered to do a 4 hour playlist to avoid the random Nirvana or RATM appearance...not sure grandparents of the happy couple would be impressed!
  • Options
    :wave:
  • Options
    word up homies 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    word up homies 8-)
    hey you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    word up homies 8-)
    hey you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Dimi :wave: how's things?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    word up homies 8-)
    hey you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool!!all ok..u?all ok there?how is your lovely man?
  • Options
    hey you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool!!all ok..u?all ok there?how is your lovely man?

Yeah we're good mate! Just re-located to a different County so getting used to country living again! Have no internet at the minute so have been distinctly quiet... That and we're working our ass's off. Dave is good thanks... Just stressed with work, a new kitten destroying the house and the battle of having no internet :lol:

• Options
    Yeah we're good mate! Just re-located to a different County so getting used to country living again! Have no internet at the minute so have been distinctly quiet... That and we're working our ass's off. Dave is good thanks... Just stressed with work, a new kitten destroying the house and the battle of having no internet :lol:
    hahhaa..i get it..
    summer is ending,im getting older..hehhehehhee
    allcool
    good to hear from you...almost im never in facebook,so i miss alot of u guys,cos u posting there and not here..hehe
  • Options
    word up homies 8-)

Ello gorgeous! *mwah*
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
    :)
  • Options
    Evening all! Good to see a couple more people returning to post here!

So far today has been OK, music wise August and Everything After (Counting Crows) and Troublegum (Therapy?) have been enjoyed on the way from work to pub and pub to home. Thinking some Screaming Trees may be in order as have to have the daily Lanegan fix.
  • Options
    Well, that Amsterdam show is just awesome.
    Someone explain why I didn't go and went to Stockholm instead?

I've actually had a great day, the meeting I went to was really good, the weather cleared to a lovely sunny day, Frank Turner announced his new album next March, I got some of my favourite shower stuff in the post (it's by Lush and they stopped making it, they are doing it as a special edition),I managed to put a necklace on by myself (small things) and people are bidding on my ebay stuff.

Tomorrow brings my next appointment at the hospital with the consultant so lets hope it's good news from them too!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Well, that Amsterdam show is just awesome.
    Someone explain why I didn't go and went to Stockholm instead?

I've not listened to it. I will buy it probably when I get my next lot of wages, I've enough to get Berlin 1 when it comes out (before payday) but I'm pretty sure that's it!

As for Stockholm... I'm guessing you went purely to stop a couple of us seeing any of it! :D:lol: :shock: :D

TBH of the shows I saw Stockholm was probably my least favourite... that Ottawa feeling all over again!