Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    Yeah, you and about half of the venue :lol:

you,ll be on free beer all night :sick:

He's a student, we've been buying him free beer all year :D:lol::D Awesome efforts though Dave, we all really appreciate it!

When have you ever bought me a beer? :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    ilockyer wrote:
    Pke wrote:

you,ll be on free beer all night :sick:

He's a student, we've been buying him free beer all year :D:lol::D Awesome efforts though Dave, we all really appreciate it!

I've bought you beer! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Not enough :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

well that depends on if that comment is in general or in relation to the bet we had :lol:

.....either way you may be right :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

well that depends on if that comment is in general or in relation to the bet we had :lol:

.....either way you may be right :lol:

I'll go with both 8-)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Nanana nana nananana nana na :D
    This time next week i'll be in Manchester already... 8-)
    Nanana nananana nana nananana :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
    Nanana nana nananana nana na :D
    This time next week i'll be in Manchester already... 8-)
    Nanana nananana nana nananana :D
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Hope everyone had a good weekend? Mine is coming to an end, I worked Saturday so had today off to make up for it. Didn't do much Saturday afternoon, just chilled at home, Sunday I went for a walk around some old haunts, then along the canal into town, good excuse to take the camera out. Today I went to Cornwall and visited Leanne, tomorrow I am back at work. Four days at the Factory of Dreams and then Manchester!!!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Ello peeps,
    How are we all?
    It was nice to have Ian visit Falmouth yesterday, whilst I am pretty passionate about where I live and it's nice to be able to show it off, it looks better in the sun too!
    Well, the elbow saga continues, the clinicians are happy with my progress but it still has a long way to go, and so have ruled out me returning to work for a while longer.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,
    How are we all?
    It was nice to have Ian visit Falmouth yesterday, whilst I am pretty passionate about where I live and it's nice to be able to show it off, it looks better in the sun too!
    Well, the elbow saga continues, the clinicians are happy with my progress but it still has a long way to go, and so have ruled out me returning to work for a while longer.
    all ok?i hope this thing will end fast and u be good as new :)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,
    How are we all?

Not sure I will ever be as good as new totally, there is a risk I will never get full movement back as the joint has been too traumatised, but it will get better and get almost back to normal :mrgreen: . I can't go to work for another 10 days or so at least but hopefully there will be enough progress then for that to happen. Still taking painkillers and now having to do physio exercises which hurt but will help :D
    Now we never thought a simple fall could result in this - only me :lol::lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,
    How are we all?

Not sure I will ever be as good as new totally, there is a risk I will never get full movement back as the joint has been too traumatised, but it will get better and get almost back to normal :mrgreen: . I can't go to work for another 10 days or so at least but hopefully there will be enough progress then for that to happen. Still taking painkillers and now having to do physio exercises which hurt but will help :D
    Now we never thought a simple fall could result in this - only me :lol::lol:
    there wasan option of surgery but u pick this type of recovery?
  • Options
    No, no surgery option, it's the stress/strain/displacement of everything... just need to let it heal :)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    No, no surgery option, it's the stress/strain/displacement of everything... just need to let it heal :)
    cool..let this happen fast then :)
  • Options
    Found this on page 4! :o Can tell we've all been away for some reason! :D:lol:

Eddie in Manchester on Saturday was fantastic, really good show and more than that, great to see so many people again, even though it'd only been a couple of weeks! Travelling home on Sunday I decided that I had to try and make the second London show, and thanks to a very understanding person in work, I did. Easily a top 5 show by anyone, ever, that I've seen. The only band show that beats it is Berlin 2. Picture In A Frame (he must've known Dave and I were there again), Thumbing My Way, Man Of The Hour, Long NIghts, Man Of The Hour, Masters Of War, the three Who Covers, did I mention Roger Daltrey, oh, and Neil Finn playing Throw Your Arms Around Me with Ed was just unreal. Gutted I got home after the video'd been pulled from youtube. It was that good I can even forgive him playing Dream A Little Dream at the end. :lol:
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Hello people

Leanne - I made it to the Distillers on Monday for about 6:30 but could see nobody I recognised (I went with my sister who got stuck at work). I got to the venue as Glen Hansard was about about half way through his set so I assume you were all in before that?

I really enjoyed the solo show, the Pearl Jam songs seem loads different in that environment, we were quite high up but could see fine, though we had one guy in front that wanted everything to be absolutely silent and nobody to move and the guy in the next row was plastered mumbling nonsense, so as you can guess they were best mates.

Looking at night two I think I should have maybe tried by luck with the touts/box office after work.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    Ello peeps,
    How are we all?
    I loved seeing Eddie, and it was so good to be able to see so many folks so soon after tour.
    Well, I am still off work and will be for another couple of weeks :( things are getting better - hurrah! but the clinicians still have some worries, hence no going into the office.
    Thank goodness for the Olympics keeping my occupied!
  • Options
    All by myself....don't wanna be all by myself.....
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    All by myself....don't wanna be all by myself.....
    :)
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    I was having a look through some of Dimi's 2010 tour photos on FB last night. Really cool to see and remember the Dublin meet up and the Belfast PJ express. I was so excited for my first gigs that week!! :-)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    veddertown wrote:
    I was having a look through some of Dimi's 2010 tour photos on FB last night. Really cool to see and remember the Dublin meet up and the Belfast PJ express. I was so excited for my first gigs that week!! :-)

GOOD TIMES INDEED ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :wave:
  • Options
    Hello!

Think I may buy the Manchester bootlegs tonight.
  • Options
    Hey folks,
    How are we all? I had an ace time last night and it was good to see Ian (despite being in Plymouth!).
    Today I'm tired and my elbow is really getting me down, it's beginning to really annoy me. Today I ended up dropping my rucksack as I went to put it on, couldn't get my elbow right, it went into painful spasm causing me to drop the bag - I looked like a right numpty :cry:
    ....and all that was after publicly crying watching some wedding programme on the train where the bride's mother had died when she was a teenager and her fiance was organising her dream day for her. :?
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hello!

Think I may buy the Manchester bootlegs tonight.

Hey there! I've been downloading the night 2 FLAC for what seems like ages. I used a download code for the mp3 of night 1 although I've ordered the cd but even the mp3 sounds really good. Can't wait to get night 2 on the headphones tomorrow... :) I'm thinking I should maybe have ordered the FLAC HD but I don't really have a system good enough to play it on just now. I'll have to do something about that though!

Hope all is good down there with you...
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12