Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Well, that Amsterdam show is just awesome.
    Someone explain why I didn't go and went to Stockholm instead?

I've not listened to it. I will buy it probably when I get my next lot of wages, I've enough to get Berlin 1 when it comes out (before payday) but I'm pretty sure that's it!

As for Stockholm... I'm guessing you went purely to stop a couple of us seeing any of it! :D:lol: :shock: :D

TBH of the shows I saw Stockholm was probably my least favourite... that Ottawa feeling all over again!

Ottawa feeling, hmmm...
    and yes... alright, but I did say you didn't have to accompany me to the hospital or indeed stay with me! :? :lol::cry:;)
    I wanted to go to Stockholm as it was on my wishlist, that Amsterdam set though is special!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    I wanted to go to Stockholm as it was on my wishlist, that Amsterdam set though is special!

Meh, it's just words on a page to those of us that weren't there! :D Nope, didn't convince myself either! :lol:
    I'll end up downloading it by the weekend I expect! Hell, it's cheaper than 2 drinks in Stockholm!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    hello!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Happy birthday my lovely Dimi! Lots of hugs and kisses! xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Happy birthday my lovely Dimi! Lots of hugs and kisses! xxxxxxxxxx
    Thank You Rita

xo
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Dimitris! :D
    Hope you're having a great day.

I've been thinking, it's odd that effectively this time last year, all be it date wise on the 2nd September, I was on a flight to Chicago, to meet Yvi at the airport there...for PJ20 :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Happy Birthday Dimitris! :D
    Hope you're having a great day.

I've been thinking, it's odd that effectively this time last year, all be it date wise on the 2nd September, I was on a flight to Chicago, to meet Yvi at the airport there...for PJ20 :)

Yeah, and next Friday I'll be seeing Pearl Jem, a year before I was seeing Pearl Jam in Montreal! I need to go back to Montreal. But Vancouver and Seattle would suit me for next year!
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Happy Birthday, Dimitris. :)
    :D
  • Options
    Hope everyone had a good weekend?

Is it Friday yet? :D
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    Ello peeps,
    How are we doing?
    All good I hope :)
    xx
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,
    How are we doing?
    xx
    all cool..

how u feeling?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,
    How are we doing?
    xx
    all cool..

how u feeling?

I'm ok, you know me! :)
    I start a course on Friday, its 5 days but spread over 6 weeks or so, first proper thinking I've had to do in a while!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,
    How are we doing?
    xx
    all cool..

how u feeling?

I'm ok, you know me! :)
    I start a course on Friday, its 5 days but spread over 6 weeks or so, first proper thinking I've had to do in a while!
    sound good!!
  • Options
    good morning!! :)
  • Options
    Well, I saw the learning registration lady today and ended up getting signed up for two courses - an a level equivalent one and a degree level equivalent one... I best try to find my brain inside my skull tomorrow!

Having a slight wibble about dying my hair tomorrow, as I get older I seem to get more afraid! My hair isn't bleached so I can't see the outcome being that awful if it went wrong but others are transferring their fears!
  • Options
    hola!!
  • Options
    A year ago today I had arrived in Montreal... where has that year gone? It's been absolutely awesome for the most part, I need to go back to that city sometime soon! Mmmm poutine!
  • Options
    hello
  • Options
    So, thanks to the delights of the British Rail, or should that be Fail, system I didn't get to see Pearl Jem on Friday night. On the plus side, I got to spend time with Cleo and Sarah, and to check out the Damien Hirst exhibition at the Tate Modern. As usual, coming home sucked but it always does!

Italian Grand Prix tomorrow and rugby on TV, the latter will be strange as it's a game I should be at! However, finances this year mean I can't do as many away trips and do everything else I want to!
  • Options
    hola...
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Happy birthday Titch!!!! Hope you have a great day :D

Hello euro crew!
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    redrock wrote:

Hello euro crew!

Good morning and happy Sunday!! 8-) Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekly boot releases. Can't wait for Prague! Going to blast Amsterdam 2 today for the first time, hope it's worth the wait/hype, etc.. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=195442
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Hello euro crew!
    :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    sooo...when's prague finally coming? :D

US airways decided to be mean to me and sent me its special fall offers, which include a flight to florida for 482€ return. so I kinda sorta checked car rentals and hotels and ticketmaster...week in florida in late november doesn't sound too bad? it's like my brain knows I shouldn't and I probably won't, but the crazy section can't be silenced that easily. ;)
    hoping the brad tourdates to be announced will help me keep calm. :lol:
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    sooo...when's prague finally coming? :D

US airways decided to be mean to me and sent me its special fall offers, which include a flight to florida for 482€ return. so I kinda sorta checked car rentals and hotels and ticketmaster...week in florida in late november doesn't sound too bad? it's like my brain knows I shouldn't and I probably won't, but the crazy section can't be silenced that easily. ;)
    hoping the brad tourdates to be announced will help me keep calm. :lol:
    :lol::lol: ..crazy people...
  • Options
    *mwah* luffs you all.