euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step28 wrote:
    ...Dimi? You're snowed in...? :? ;)
    :D i was at athens..just arrive..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    wellcome back :D it's been so quiet ;)
  • 71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    wellcome back :D it's been so quiet ;)
    thanks..sweet win for hsv this weekend ;)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    thanks..sweet win for hsv this weekend ;)
    nah, it was a win but not a sweet one. It was against the last team on the list and they really should have done better!
  • was gladbach?its good to win out of home.. :)
  • morning morning..
  • Hub. wrote:
    :wave:
    :) monjour.. :lol:
  • hey guys,noone in Europe get the mystery vinyl yet?
  • Hub. wrote:
    Nothing here, but it 9:27 am, here.
    i know..you are 1 hour late.. :lol:
  • Hub. wrote:
    And they never deliver us before 2.30 pm. :mrgreen:
    really?wow!!why is that?they take their croissant first? :lol:
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    edited December 2010
    It used to be different, but because of cuts ordered by the French government, there are less and less employees. Each time they do that (Post, education...), they find an odd excuse: "It's to be more efficient". :shock:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning my euro lovelies.

Hope all of those who need to get somewhere for X-mas will be getting there!
  • redrock wrote:
    Good morning my euro lovelies.

Hope all of those who need to get somewhere for X-mas will be getting there!
    airport probloem?i saw at news was closed..good luck :)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    I only need to go out of the office and manage to get home the next three days! I think i can handle this.. ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    MSN-Emoticon-xmas-108-1.gif
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    MSN-Emoticon-xmas-108-1.gif
    :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ello, how are we all?
    I am feeling much less like death and more like myself which is a good thing I think!
    No mystery vinyl here, and about a week since they got them in Germany...but our post/couriers are in chaos. I am still waiting for xmas pressies to arrive!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hello everyone! Hope everyone is well. Had a bit of a shit start to my festive holidays, not much has gone right since Friday but worst of all my mother had to be taken into hospital with pneumonia, an infection in her intestines and lots of other problems all linked to either. She was moved to intensive care and today the news is better as she had her first food since Thursday and is making lots of progress. I've never been so thankful as I am now for the air ambulance service in this country and for those amazing people who devote time to donate blood for they are responsible for saving our family from an unthinkable Christmas. I keep finding things that give me another reason to appreciate the fragility of life and how short our window to enjoy it really is. Hope you all and your families have safe and happy times this festive season and for now I'll look forward to meeting some of you, new faces and old next summer somewhere in the middle of the US. Peace and love.... ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Hello everyone! Hope everyone is well. Had a bit of a shit start to my festive holidays, not much has gone right since Friday but worst of all my mother had to be taken into hospital with pneumonia, an infection in her intestines and lots of other problems all linked to either. She was moved to intensive care and today the news is better as she had her first food since Thursday and is making lots of progress. I've never been so thankful as I am now for the air ambulance service in this country and for those amazing people who devote time to donate blood for they are responsible for saving our family from an unthinkable Christmas. I keep finding things that give me another reason to appreciate the fragility of life and how short our window to enjoy it really is. Hope you all and your families have safe and happy times this festive season and for now I'll look forward to meeting some of you, new faces and old next summer somewhere in the middle of the US. Peace and love.... ;)

Glad she is doing better Gary! :)

Have a great Christmas mate! :thumbup: ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260

Thanks a lot Mike, you too friend! Hope to see you at the US get together!! :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:

Thanks a lot Mike, you too friend! Hope to see you at the US get together!! :)

I will prob be there! :D

First i will be in Aussie though for a month! my poor bank acount! :o;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • :D
  • :D

Good Morning Dimi, and Merry Christmas! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • veddertown wrote:

Best wishes to your family Gary

Keep safe :thumbup:
  • veddertown wrote:
    think positiove..all will be ok.. :)