euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• img0351r.th.jpg

img0370c.th.jpg

img0371v.th.jpg

There we go.... my 40th birthday pressie from the wife(my b-days not til the 9th so you didn't miss it)
    at least its something i won't forget.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • nice one robbert!!i want it in my facebook... :)
    morning all
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • no problem dimi, I'll see if i can get a better picture today. maybe taken otside in more natural sunlight.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I've got two tattoos that need doing! One's designed and ready to get inked, the other needs to be designed. Better get cracking and hurry up before the skin sags too much!
  • redrock wrote:
    I've got two tattoos that need doing! One's designed and ready to get inked, the other needs to be designed. Better get cracking and hurry up before the skin sags too much!

am i allowed to laugh at that :?
  • redrock wrote:

am i allowed to laugh at that :?
    you no....me yes..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    img0351r.th.jpg

img0370c.th.jpg

img0371v.th.jpg

There we go.... my 40th birthday pressie from the wife(my b-days not til the 9th so you didn't miss it)

Cooooool!!! :thumbup:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Great tattoo!

My tattoos ready to go to. Have the design, know where it's going - just waiting for the right time (plus need to prepare myself - no good with needles)
    redrock wrote:

Sticky tape?
    Claireack wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Sticky tape?

That's one option, but I would hate the round tattoo to be oval once the tape is removed! :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Sticky tape?

That's one option, but I would hate the round tattoo to be oval once the tape is removed! :mrgreen:

:lol:
  • Claireack wrote:
    Great tattoo!

My tattoos ready to go to. Have the design, know where it's going - just waiting for the right time (plus need to prepare myself - no good with needles)

you know what, i've had this idea for ages. stickman for years, but with the daughters names, a while now, but one of the things that was putting me off, was the thought of the needles, wasn't sure if i could handle it. so when the idea came up to get it done for my 40th, i figured now or never... and honestly, to me anyway... it didn't hurt anywhere near as bad as i imagined it would. kinda tickly pain if you get what i mean, there was some parts on the lower part of my leg that hurt a little more, but even that wasn't as bad... is say to you.... go for it, because otherwise, it'll never happen.

I'm already thinking i could have another.
  • img0370c.th.jpg

at least its a very good stickman...seen some that look like it was drawn with a ink pot and a compass

nice job

thanks. i think that was one of my biggest fears going into this.. was what if when its done, it looks crap, or the guy didn't draw it right, but yeah well pleased with it.
    kinda tickly pain if you get what i mean, .

Kind of a delicious lil' pain :oops: Think bad cat scratch.... but then again, everybody's tolerance to pain is different. Also depends on the part of the body.
  • sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    img0351r.th.jpg

img0370c.th.jpg

img0371v.th.jpg

Cool tattoo! Booked in for my first on sunday!
  • i really want to see all your names here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Secret Santa 2010
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=140267

spread the love...
    dancing_banana.gif

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
  • Not logged in a while.

A bit late but Happy BIrthday Dimi :D:D:D

Hope you had a gudden.

Just ordered the Belfast poster with the discount. Might have to wait to see about Dublin.

Hows folks?
  • Not logged in a while.

Hope you had a gudden.

Just ordered the Belfast poster with the discount. Might have to wait to see about Dublin.

Hows folks?
    thanks mate..all cool here..and join secret santa.. :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Not logged in a while.

Hope you had a gudden.

Hows folks?
    discount?? - ETA: seen The Porch now...

How's you hunny? Another day down!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • If you check the porch thread our good friend Santos has posted a discount code for 30% off all posters.

Code is: POSTER

I got the Belfast for £20.70 ish. Can't quite afford the Dublin but i might wait and see. I still need to get 3 euro boots.

I recieved a package attempt card from Royal Mail today. A parcel was too big for the letterbox?

I wonder if my first photobook has suddenly appeared.
  • A parcel was too big for the letterbox?

i know i got this note from post office every week the last 2 months :lol:
    Ooooh, could be your photobook...mine came in a bag inside a box, so yeah.
    My mug is being reprinted and sent, says partial still in the system and a dispatch on the 7th, the last one took under 24 hours to print and dispatch...
    I got another code today, for the 75% discount...got until November to use it. Company took ages to send one and now I've had two...

I am waiting for a dispatch notice from 10C for my Belfast poster, and for my Brad CD actually. Hmmm

Any plans for the weekend folks?

Dimi, the secret santa, does the pressie have to be PJ related?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

no :) what ever u like :)
    dottles wrote:

no :) what ever u like :)

Ok cool :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Leanne if you look about half way through last years thread you will read as people started receiving their gifts what kind of things were sent ... definitely doesn't have to be pj related

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=115085
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Leanne if you look about half way through last years thread you will read as people started receiving their gifts what kind of things were sent ... definitely doesn't have to be pj related

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=115085

Thank you :D I usually quite enjoy secret santa type things, but don't have a huge PJ collection to raid and I'm not overly creative!!
  • Evening all. hows things.
    edited September 2010
    Fine thanks. I had my first week review at work today and they seem to think I am ok, got some good feedback...
    Off to my friends pre wedding drinks tomorrow night, not a hen party as she's invited all her friends, their partners etc so it's an advance celebration basically (hmmm....must find something to wear to her wedding :? )

How's stuff with you? I hope peeps are holding up ok...
    Post edited by dottles on