euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    how is everyone today.
    not so good here, my wife's mother passed away late last night, so i'm have a sad day today.
    she wasn't well for a while, so its probably the best thing, but its never easy.
    Sorry to hear your news Robert. Hope you and the family keep it all together while you come to terms with it all. Hi from all all of us and take care.. :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Oh I mean to say, my Dublin poster arrived today - hurrah!! and with hand written address labels etc rather than the standard 10c printed ones.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • thanks everyone for all your kind words.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    how is everyone today.
    not so good here, my wife's mother passed away late last night, so i'm have a sad day today.
    she wasn't well for a while, so its probably the best thing, but its never easy.

So sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family. xxxx
  • morning all....kids back to school today wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo :D
    u lazy bastard :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    morning all....kids back to school today wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo :D

Party at your house then?
  • Claireack wrote:
    morning all....kids back to school today wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo :D

Party at your house then?
    +1
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Dimi I have just seen your thread updates ... do your local post office think you are as crazy as we do?? :? ;):lol: ... what with all the parcels arriving for you ... and now all the parcels being shipped out!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    Dimi I have just seen your thread updates ... do your local post office think you are as crazy as we do?? :? ;):lol: ... what with all the parcels arriving for you ... and now all the parcels being shipped out!
    i thought i was crazy too when the lady told me the total of the shipping cost i must pay.... :roll: :lol::lol::lol:
    btw pm sent to explain you..how happy i was even with that.. :);)
    Howdy folks, how goes it?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Hello :wave:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • em jot wrote:
    Hello :wave:
    :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy folks, how goes it?

It goes... these short weeks after the Bank Holiday weekend I always find to be mega tiring. No idea why.

Looking forward to the weekend and the start of the rugby season. Will be nice to have something to do on Saturday afternoons! Expecting to see our team get beaten a heck of a lot over the course of the season, any wins will be celebrated!

Going to go and see the Pogues in December, just uncertain on whether to go to Birmingham or London, or maybe Birmingham and one of the London dates.

Trying to upload my photos from yesterday at the moment too. Edit... now done: http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=5 ... =598712845
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    evning all
    ;);););)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Pke wrote:
    evning all
    ;);););)
    he he..facebook user....im friend with your daughter Rackel too in facebook... :lol:
    Pke wrote:
    evning all
    ;);););)

You turning into a policeman?? :D:lol:
    Hope you and the family are well hunny, any luck on October?

ETA - Just seen Dimi's post, Rowan is on Facebook? Have you warned them ;);):lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    evning all
    ;);););)

You turning into a policeman?? :D:lol:
    Hope you and the family are well hunny, any luck on October?

ETA - Just seen Dimi's post, Rowan is on Facebook? Have you warned them ;);):lol:

what you up to at this late hour
    must be no good ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

must be no good ;)

Up to no good :lol::lol: you know that I am pure sweetness and light Paul!! :D :?
    I was trying to talk my Dad into going to see Show of Hands with me in November, and my friend to see a Donmar Warehouse production of King Lear that I really really want to see in April.
    Oh and watching a programme on how to get to sleep....hmmmm...
    rowan wants a pearl ja tattoo for her birthday she's trying to persaude me to let her get it
    i told her to look on the board at some of the threads with tattoo,s
    that led to a link to dimis facebook page so i had to make one of my own so i could get into dimi's page to let rowan see his page with all the tattoo's
    now i come in the night and rowan says she,s been on facebook talking to dimi and so it begins :lol:

hope your all good girl ,not sure yet whether i can make london got a real lot on at work the now and dont think i can spare the time off really :(
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Pke wrote:
    rowan wants a pearl ja tattoo for her birthday she's trying to persaude me to let her get it
    that led to a link to dimis facebook page so i had to make one of my own so i could get into dimi's page to let rowan see his page with all the tattoo's
    now i come in the night and rowan says she,s been on facebook talking to dimi and so it begins :lol:

:(
    :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

must be no good ;)

Up to no good :lol::lol: you know that I am pure sweetness and light Paul!! :D :?
    I was trying to talk my Dad into going to see Show of Hands with me in November, and my friend to see a Donmar Warehouse production of King Lear that I really really want to see in April.
    Oh and watching a programme on how to get to sleep....hmmmm...

i sittin with rowan ,gary and susan watchin lynard skynard on telly
    gary been havin some hassle at home with his mum she a bit of a nutter which is no good for him
    he stayin at ours the noo , so will need to leave it an see what happens but susans maternal instinct is kicking in an she wants him to stay here and look after him
    hopfully things will sort themselves oot

we takin conar up to uni at dundee next satarday to move into his flat asweel carzy times :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    :( :( :( aww well, it's not for a month, so we shall not lose hope, I know 1st September etc is a bit of a nightmare in the motor trade! If not, Susan can come instead :lol::lol:

I was thinking of a PJ tatt as well, I want the three crooked hearts, wanted it for ages now, but am afraid of the pain! I can't see that bothering your girl tho :D You gonna let her?

I'm on Facebook too (and friends with Dimi but then everyone is!!).

Aww sorry to hear stuff with Gary is a bit of a mare, sounds like he's better off with you guys.
    Eeek, letting go of your boy!! (well he'll be surgically attached to your wallet still..just at a distance!)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

must be no good ;)

I was trying to talk my Dad into going to see Show of Hands with me in November.../quote]

Where you going to see them? Phil & Steve are playing as a duo (a rarity these days) on Sunday at Topsham Rugby Club, probably going to head along!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:

Where you going to see them? Phil & Steve are playing as a duo (a rarity these days) on Sunday at Topsham Rugby Club, probably going to head along!

Hall for Cornwall, if I can convince my Dad, he really likes them, but thinks he could be in London...
  • Pke wrote:

hope your all good girl ,not sure yet whether i can make london got a real lot on at work the now and dont think i can spare the time off really :(

Funny you should say that. its my birthday next week. so today, a week early, because its the best time i could make an appointment for, my wife paid for my first pj tattoo. can't remember how to post a picture on here. to show you, but tommorow at some point i should let dimi have a pic to add to his collection.

its the cliche stickman, but with a banner underneath with my 3 daughters names.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Pke wrote:

Funny you should say that. its my birthday next week. so today, a week early, because its the best time i could make an appointment for, my wife paid for my first pj tattoo. can't remember how to post a picture on here. to show you, but tommorow at some point i should let dimi have a pic to add to his collection.

its the cliche stickman, but with a banner underneath with my 3 daughters names.

that sounds cool man some people would knock for getting the stickman but iv,e been goin to get one for ages an never got round to it
    if you dont manage to get it on here i,ll see it in aberdeen ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    stickman is cool, so what if it's a cliche :D as long as you like it...
  • I'm just going to upload some pics on image shack, if someone can remind me how to put them up here. and i'll put up some pics now for you