euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Starting to get serious show envy here! :lol:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    rafie wrote:
    I sent it to him in the mail earlier today.
    8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    and this is the best song ever written in the history of music..my favorite song....
    and my first time listen it live...i cant cry cos im at work.......

i remember during i know someday,i look at my sister..cry and smile the same time...never see her in the past so beautiful...amazing..and the solo so beautiful.....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    and this is the best song ever written in the history of music..my favorite song....

i remember during i know someday,i look at my sister..cry and smile the same time...never see her in the past so beautiful...amazing..and the solo so beautiful.....
    Is there any solo you don't think is beautiful? ;)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    ok, i gotta step in and say something about that "Footsteps." I couldn't tell if it was a good version or not because of that gal's awful out of tune singing which was more like in the foreground than background. she rendered that version useless for me. as i posted on the radio page, get her a pitch pipe..or maybe some other kind of pipe. i love hearing the crowd, but that was redonkulous!
    NHiding wrote:
    ok, i gotta step in and say something about that "Footsteps." I couldn't tell if it was a good version or not because of that gal's awful out of tune singing which was more like in the foreground than background. she rendered that version useless for me. as i posted on the radio page, get her a pitch pipe..or maybe some other kind of pipe. i love hearing the crowd, but that was redonkulous!
    she is dead..me and my buddy make it look like accident...lol..yeah,you are right..but atleast in the show i didnt listen her.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    tururutu tururu
    NHiding wrote:
    It was. She just came out of nowhere screaming like a pig,i just thought: What the hell? :shock:
    :lol:
    Really,why we can only hear her in one song and the rest is all right? Did somebody "told" her to be quiet? :lol::lol::lol:
    Oh no i think i can hear her again :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • and this is the best song ever written in the history of music..my favorite song....

I'm really happy for you Dimi, this is why we all love this band so much, they reach out and touch everyone at the same time but in different ways. You have had a sensational first show (from when I heard it to so far!) and it's a beautiful thing to share it with people from around the world that all feel the same way about the band and the music!

Pearl Jam is universal love! :D

Tururutu tururu
    em jot wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    It was. She just came out of nowhere screaming like a pig,i just thought: What the hell? :shock:
    Really,why we can only hear her in one song and the rest is all right? Did somebody "told" her to be quiet? :lol::lol::lol:
    she is everywhere :lol:;) my sister husband post now in facebook this fuckin bitch,4 years pass and she still screaming :lol::lol:

I'm really happy for you Dimi, this is why we all love this band so much, they reach out and touch everyone at the same time but in different ways. You have had a sensational first show (from when I heard it to so far!) and it's a beautiful thing to share it with people from around the world that all feel the same way about the band and the music!

thank you!!!
    Tururutu tururu
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    em jot wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    she is everywhere :lol:;) my sister husband post now in facebook this fuckin bitch,4 years pass and she still screaming :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018

Tururutu tururu

:clap: well said :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    athporch.png
    GREAT SOLO!!!!!
  • So this was when Ed was climbing? Wonder if he was tempted to jump? 8-)
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    GREAT SOLO!!!!!

+1
    fuck, it's the best Porch ever!!!
  • Yeah yeah yeah!!!
    So this was when Ed was climbing? Wonder if he was tempted to jump? 8-)
    yes he did the move to jump and all was getting crazy down..was a big pushing.. :)
    Paulina87 wrote:
    fuck, it's the best Porch ever!!!
    the thing with Athens show is all talk about the girl screaming and they didnt notice how GREAT they play the song..they was sigronozed like hell!!!and porch in Athens is the best i ever see so far..
  • I'm a sucker for the unplugged, and Atlanta 94, but its a great version of Porch!

Can't believe we're only just at the end of the first encore tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
    Right,so what is he saying now? :D
    this is the last night of our European tour,i would like to thank the crew for make this happen every night..and thank you all to invite us in your beautiful country...

and then he ask the flags :)
  • Is it wierd to wish I didn't speak English so I could hear Ed talking to me in my language instead of English? :lol:
  • :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    smile...!!! they always play smile in the last show of europe tour :D
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    These might be the best encores ever! Dimi, you are one lucky man! 8-)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin