euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    em jot wrote:
    THANK YOU ROB, THANK YOU PJ RADIO :D
    :shock: SUPERUNKNOWN :shock:
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Intersteller from Shepherds Bush :cry:

I couldn't get tickets for this one, I was gutted new it would be awesome show. Manchester and the 02 made up for it tho! :D
    Intersteller from Shepherds Bush :cry:

I couldn't get tickets for this one, I was gutted new it would be awesome show. Manchester and the 02 made up for it tho! :D
    Manchester....Thank you Manchester ,Thank you Greece.... :D
    O2 the best sound in a show ever.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    UNDER PRESSURE :D:D:D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018

Yeah Sheperds Bush was amazing :D
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084

Yer it was OK I guess ;)
  • philthehip wrote:

Yer it was OK I guess ;)

Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Our first show together :cry:

:lol:
    i put the Athens boot to listem...kano proposi sto oti epitelous ftasame stin Athina...
    he raise his bottle of wine and said....."ill drink to the fact that we finally arrive in Athens.....and that was my first tears of the night...
    philthehip wrote:
    Yer it was OK I guess ;)

oh..those gays again are back.... :roll:

Yeah, that's right play it down, don't make me feel any worse! :cry::lol::lol::lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084

:lol:

This I did not consider in my reviews, I really should take out one of those stars :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    Yer it was OK I guess ;)

jealous 8-)

jealous 8-)
    :oops: :ugeek:
  • Holy shit! This is Off He Goes from my first show!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Thank you Rob, thank you PJ Radio!
    Holy shit! This is Off He Goes from my first show!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Thank you Rob, thank you PJ Radio!
    :D nice...
  • This has been a great night, great day actually. Got made redundant April 16th and think I've just got a job today, definately landed a work trial for next week, with a permenant contract at the end of the week as long as it goes smooth (and I should be able to do the job with my eyes closed :? )

Great show from Berlin, Soundgarden sounding great, then one of my favourites from my first time. Good times! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • I will get round to looking at the video of Ed climbing, but can't switch PJ Radio off tonight, tracks tonight are just flowing into each other!!!!! What a band, simply stunning choices of tracks! Thanks again
    I will get round to looking at the video of Ed climbing, but can't switch PJ Radio off tonight, tracks tonight are just flowing into each other!!!!! What a band, simply stunning choices of tracks! Thanks again
    its really nice to have you here...... :)
    Athens boot still playing...footsteps,,unplugged,,fuckin brilliant!!!
  • I will get round to looking at the video of Ed climbing, but can't switch PJ Radio off tonight, tracks tonight are just flowing into each other!!!!! What a band, simply stunning choices of tracks! Thanks again
    its really nice to have you here...... :)

Thank you :oops:
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    I will get round to looking at the video of Ed climbing, but can't switch PJ Radio off tonight, tracks tonight are just flowing into each other!!!!! What a band, simply stunning choices of tracks! Thanks again

I like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maydgYS2tkQ
    not very good quality but great energy :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    Paulina87 wrote:

I like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maydgYS2tkQ
    not very good quality but great energy :)
    what moments!!!!and there are some more ..in the dvd of the show,u can see the whole show,the moves he did..and play with fans,before he climb... :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IsJ-ZKTxY0
    and that was great moment....its from dvd the video.. ;)
  • I'll have to track the Athens dvd down, is it available at all normal places? ;)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    :wave:
    Had a fab evening out, haven't :lol: so much in a long time, well since little Phil told us his funeral plans :D
    Have had an odd combination of drinks tho...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    I'll have to track the Athens dvd down, is it available at all normal places? ;)
    yes at my house,cos im a normal person... :lol:
    I'll have to track the Athens dvd down, is it available at all normal places? ;)

:lol: yes Dimi, of course! :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

why u laughing..im a normal...freak!!! :lol:
    dottles wrote:

why u laughing..im a normal...freak!!! :lol:

I'm a card carrying freak and proud :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    lalala