euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Ed is God

Mike is a monster!

I thought that bloke was the wizard of oz?
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    philthehip wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Wasn´t planning on going anywhere but as it turned out my brother and his family are going to ehmmmm
    France for two weeks, and they asked if I cared to join them...will be going there for one week...

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT FRANCE YOU FOOL.

Don't come crying to me if you sleep outside :roll:

Im not in charge of sleeping arrangements there so you cant come crying to me :lol:

You were in charge of the tent tho ;)
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    PAIN COMES AND GONE..I NEED MORE HELP,U WISH I NEVER KNOWN,HELP ME NOW...PFF..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT FRANCE YOU FOOL.

Don't come crying to me if you sleep outside :roll:

Im not in charge of sleeping arrangements there so you cant come crying to me :lol:

IN YOUR FACE PHIL!!!!!
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I blame Dave. Its my legal out :lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:

Yvonne!

We need another crate of beer and two bottles of red wine while your going the shop.

Cheers Love x

:lol::lol: any preferences? Which country should the wine be from?

Australian Red please.

This French stuff just ain't cutting it.
    I just found got a ....french red wine and a spanish red (2004-very dusty) :) but I think this will kill me tonight :? I'll enjoy my dizzy beer head for tonight :D
    THANK GOD I WAS IN VENICE!!!! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Lone Wolf wrote:

IN YOUR FACE PHIL!!!!!

:lol:
    I hate this bloody song
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    great transition from Black to PIL :D
  • joergjoerg Posts: 123
    This French stuff just ain't cutting it.[/quote]
    I just found got a ....french red wine and a spanish red (2004-very dusty) :) but I think this will kill me tonight :? I'll enjoy my dizzy beer head for tonight :D[/quote]
    so i'll hope for you that you've got a day off tomorrow
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
  • 71step28 wrote:
    I just found got a ....french red wine and a spanish red (2004-very dusty) :) but I think this will kill me tonight :? I'll enjoy my dizzy beer head for tonight :D

You keep 'finding' alcohol around your house Yvi. I'm starting to worry :lol:
    no goodbye eddie yet...
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    philthehip wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I blame Dave. Its my legal out :lol:

:lol: Love you guys!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    71step28 wrote:

:oops: :shh: :shifty:
    solo again...wtf..7 songs he change the solo!!!!!!!!!!he is God!!!! :mrgreen:
    sad but true, i think this show will come to an end :( so guys, i'll raise my glass again for you and say good night to hamburg, vienna and greece, til next time!!

CHEERS
    71step28 wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
    joerg wrote:
    sad but true, i think this show will come to an end :( so guys, i'll raise my glass again for you and say good night to hamburg, vienna and greece, til next time!!

CHEERS
    before we keep on rockin noone leaving!!! :D
    shoot mike!!!!!!!!!!
    joerg wrote:

CHEERS
    Gute Nacht, Joerg! :) Die nächste Show willst du nicht mehr hören?? folgt doch sofort!
    joerg wrote:

CHEERS
    before we keep on rockin noone leaving!!! :D
    no no, of course not, ... it was great talking ... well writing with you guys, pj-fans are the best and nicest
    71step28 wrote:
    joerg wrote:

CHEERS
    Gute Nacht, Joerg! :) Die nächste Show willst du nicht mehr hören?? folgt doch sofort!
    wollen schon, allerdings hat dann morgen mein chef im büro nicht so ein freude mit mir, ... du verstehst.
    freu mich schon auf ein wiedersehen hier im forum, dann wieder mit wein und bier und viel pearl jam, okay?
    where is ben harper when u need him.???

come on stone,start the fuckin they will come..
    vaffanculo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • joerg wrote:

CHEERS

What no England!?

Time to invade :twisted:
    FUCKING BASTARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    joerg wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    joerg wrote:

CHEERS
    wollen schon, allerdings hat dann morgen mein chef im büro nicht so ein freude mit mir, ... du verstehst.
    freu mich schon auf ein wiedersehen hier im forum, dann wieder mit wein und bier und viel pearl jam, okay?

oh...wird das jetzt ein deutscher thread? :D haha... damit können wir alle ärgern :P
    joerg wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    joerg wrote:

CHEERS
    Klar, verstehe, deswegen auch kein Wein für mich mehr ;) Bis zum nächsten mal dann :)
    Cheers!!
    joerg wrote:

CHEERS

What no England!?

Time to invade :twisted:
    sorry man, of course england as well
    and now DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!