euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Did Eddie dedicate this to JPJ??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:
    Good evening all. Spent the evening sleeping off a migraine that came on at work today but on a brighter note I did come home to Dublin & Belfast boots which I'm putting on my walkman now for work tomorrow. Nice to see so many on here again.. :D

Walkman!?

What decade ae we in :lol:

Hi Gary
    Hey! It's not one of the old bricks Dave! It's one of the new ones that sounds 10 times better than my old ipod! ;) How are you anyway mate?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,270
    dottles wrote:

Yep.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Untitledpicture-1.png

the troops in werchter :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    who?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yep.

Awww bless!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Pke wrote:
    Untitledpicture-1.png

Paul looks fucked????? STRANGE
    Pke wrote:
    Untitledpicture-1.png

Hurrah!! new photos :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Though I look sunburnt!
    Untitledpicturepng2-1.png

:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    dottles wrote:
    who?
    I assumed John Paul Jones....
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    who?

The guy is a god Dimi, well he is in my house anyway :D
    Pke wrote:
    Untitledpicturepng2-1.png

:D
    :thumbup:
  • veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Good evening all. Spent the evening sleeping off a migraine that came on at work today but on a brighter note I did come home to Dublin & Belfast boots which I'm putting on my walkman now for work tomorrow. Nice to see so many on here again.. :D

Walkman!?

What decade ae we in :lol:

Hi Gary
    Hey! It's not one of the old bricks Dave! It's one of the new ones that sounds 10 times better than my old ipod! ;) How are you anyway mate?

:lol:

I'm good mate. Just enjoying some wine, great music and some questionable people :D

Trust your keeping well?
    Pke wrote:
    Untitledpicture-1.png

he he...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • walkman.gif
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    RVM is one of the best opener ever
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    walkman.gif
    Yeah,now you're laughing at it,20 years ago you would kill to have one :lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    walkman.gif

ha ha ha :lol::lol::lol:

that make me laugh
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Paulina87 wrote:

Poland 2007 by any chance?
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    who?

The guy is a god Dimi, well he is in my house anyway :D

Obviously he was there, I heard people say that the TCV, AiC folks were watching PJ from the side of the stage, so it would make sense for Ed to dedicate a song to him, unless he dedicated it to another JPJ
    eMJot wrote:
    walkman.gif
    Yeah,now you're laughing at it,20 years ago you would kill to have one :lol::lol::lol:

I bought one last year :lol:
    1-1.png

jpj stand aside the rock god that is dimi is here ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Hello from lunch time in L.A. Euorpean Die Hards!

Just a thought for this sunny Southern California afternoon of great live music...

hello to L.A.!!!!question,u was at LA 3 last year???cos is my favorite of us tour,and one in my best 10 bootlegs..

I was lucky enough to be at LA 1, 2 & 3. They were as incredible as you have read and heard. Made all the more special by a tiny venue (by PJAM standards) that holds only 6000 people. I have a solid Ten Club membership number and got hooked up with tix for the other 2 nights and between the proximity, the great sight lines and amazing sound, had a religious experience for all three night.

But nothing has ever brought out the chills like Chris Cornell being introduced at LA 3. The colective roar was so loud as if to sound like silence--it felt like we had jumped into the ocean during a tidal wave and there was this eerie quiet and stillness--just other wordly.
    Pke wrote:
    1-1.png

jpj stand aside the rock god that is dimi is here ;)
    even flow,thoughts arrive like butterflies.. :)
    Hello from lunch time in L.A. Euorpean Die Hards!

Just a thought for this sunny Southern California afternoon of great live music...

hello to L.A.!!!!question,u was at LA 3 last year???cos is my favorite of us tour,and one in my best 10 bootlegs..

I was lucky enough to be at LA 1, 2 & 3. They were as incredible as you have read and heard. Made all the more special by a tiny venue (by PJAM standards) that holds only 6000 people. I have a solid Ten Club membership number and got hooked up with tix for the other 2 nights and between the proximity, the great sight lines and amazing sound, had a religious experience for all three night.

But nothing has ever brought out the chills like Chris Cornell being introduced at LA 3. The colective roar was so loud as if to sound like silence--it felt like we had jumped into the ocean during a tidal wave and there was this eerie quiet and stillness--just other wordly.
    sound awesome!!!!!and alive solo was amazing!!!
    Why go hooooome.... :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    Paulina87 wrote:

yep, after listening many of 2000 boots where they used to play RVM before first encore, in Chorzów I had a feeling that it's the middle of the show not the beginning so the show seemed to be much longer than it was for real
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

yep, after listening many of 2000 boots where they used to play RVM before first encore, in Chorzów I had a feeling that it's the middle of the show not the beginning so the show seemed to be much longer than it was for real

I was there, perfect night for a gig. Great show.

Didn't like Coma tho :?

Coma was a support? This is one of my favourite polish bands.... :D
    edited July 2010
    "Digital wrote:

Too bad it was so short

btw I don't like Coma too
    Post edited by Paulina87 on