euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Hello from lunch time in L.A. Euorpean Die Hards!

Just a thought for this sunny Southern California afternoon of great live music...

Matt Cameron does not get enough credit for his backing vocals...especially live. Just hearing Severed Hand makes me think of how much richer it is with Matt's strong backing (not to mention his often-lauded drumming abilities). Adding to the level of difficulty is he also has to follow Ed's dodgy and suspect memory of his own lyrics (see: WWS and the 'devil's on their shoulder' line that seems to materializes in 4 spots live! :lol: )

That line does appear a few times doesn't it? Couldn't agree more, he's a great backup vocalist and not to mention the greatest drummer on the planet.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited July 2010
    dottles wrote:
    What are you folks who didn't go, thinking of this boot?
    mm. ok i was there..so far..some songs sound great,some not...even flow sound low..but as i remeber the solo was fuckin awesome!!
    36968411712911313677121.jpg
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:

Arras was better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    dottles wrote:
    mm. ok i was there..so far..some songs sound great,some not...even flow sound low..but as i remeber the solo was fuckin awesome!!

only with your help playing my poster tube...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello from lunch time in L.A. Euorpean Die Hards!

Just a thought for this sunny Southern California afternoon of great live music...

Matt Cameron does not get enough credit for his backing vocals...especially live. Just hearing Severed Hand makes me think of how much richer it is with Matt's strong backing (not to mention his often-lauded drumming abilities). Adding to the level of difficulty is he also has to follow Ed's dodgy and suspect memory of his own lyrics (see: WWS and the 'devil's on their shoulder' line that seems to materializes in 4 spots live! :lol: )

That line does appear a few times doesn't it? Couldn't agree more, he's a great backup vocalist and not to mention the greatest drummer on the planet.

Listen to him people he is a wise man. Matt is the bollocks
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    BTW... 8-) I'm going to take photos on next Belfast Pride Festival this year.. :D Just to let you know,if you're interested... everybody is welcome,especially gay people LOL
    Just a quick review from last years parade... http://tuniaaa.blogspot.com/2009/08/bel ... -2009.html
    Anybody's going? :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    The evenflow solo was fantastic!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

only with your help playing my poster tube...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    eMJot wrote:
    all gays exept me, Paulina,dont waste your time with them... :lol::lol:
    Let HER decide Dimi,maybe she likes gay people? 8-):mrgreen:
    like them or not she cant resist in my snake body, :lol::lol::lol:

:oops:

I love all of you freaks :D so I guess I'll drink BIG beer with you all on next tour ;)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    talking for solos,,in venice he change the solos in every song,black,alive,even flow..mike is GOD...
    dottles wrote:
    I am ranking it third or fourth so far for the euro shows.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

Is this quite low sound?
    Paulina87 wrote:
    I love all of you freaks :D so I guess I'll drink BIG beer with you all on next tour ;)
    i don't think it's about beer in this community.... :mrgreen:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    Paulina87 wrote:
    [

:oops:

drinking allowed :) will be happy to have more people on board..
    Arms aloft is quickly becoming one of my favorite PJ covers ever!

rafie wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I am ranking it third or fourth so far for the euro shows.
    i have it 9th....10th was Arras..but so far Arras sound better,let hear the whole..
    rafie wrote:
    Same here :D
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    eMJot wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

:o:lol::lol::lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    eMJot wrote:
    rafie wrote:

I loved it :D
  • eMJot wrote:
    rafie wrote:

and again. I think The Dublin one is my fav so far.
    eMJot wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    its about love,sharing,helping,open mind,think positive,enjoy every moment.. and keep high one thing is so great....
    FRIENDSHIP...
    eMJot wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    its about love,sharing,helping,open mind,think positive,enjoy every moment.. and keep high one thing is so great....
    FRIENDSHIP...

Friendship here is strong
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,270

This reminds me of something very funny at the High Voltage festival. They had a mini stage which people could get up and play air guitar on... two guys were up there playing simultaneous lead guitars, another dude wandering by walked up, pretended to plug in and play bass behind them, even taking the time to change his bass at one point...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ok,group sex is wellcome too.. :lol::lol:
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    As far as rating the boots for sound quality, i don't see how anyone can ever make any rational statement when the source is an mp3. get the cds or flacs, turn it way the hell up, then evaluate. just saying.
    PAUL'S DANCE MUTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    You didn't camp last time Dave!

Does sleeping on a cold concrete floor outside a train station freezing my bollocks off not count as camping!? Not only that but Phil kept trying to kop-a-feel all night.

Dirty Bugger

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: phil :roll: :roll:

Hey mister, I said sorry a million times :lol:
    Every time I hear this opening for Porch I like it more and more. Much more fitting than the original IMO.

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    It's odd, I enjoyed this show, who couldn't the other acts (minus Vampire Weekend) were fab, with Paul and family, and Dimi...but you others weren't there, and that's what I get listening to the boot.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • eMJot wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    FRIENDSHIP...

You forgot Beer Dimi :lol: