euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    PAUL'S DANCE MUTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,270
    philthehip wrote:
    eMJot wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    Arms aloft is quickly becoming one of my favorite PJ covers ever!
    Same here :D

I loved it :D

Great cover, Streetcore is an excellent album, not quite his best solo work (Global A Gogo) but given that it was completed after his death we couldn't expect any more, lucky just to get the album. Only seen one other person cover a Joe Strummer solo tune and that was Springsteen, opening with Coma Girl at Glastonbury.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • PkePke Posts: 846

mutha fucka :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    ok,group sex is wellcome too.. :lol::lol:
    F*cking hell! :mrgreen:

And i nearly hugged you because of that...
    its about love,sharing,helping,open mind,think positive,enjoy every moment.. and keep high one thing is so great....
    FRIENDSHIP...
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    NHiding wrote:
    As far as rating the boots for sound quality, i don't see how anyone can ever make any rational statement when the source is an mp3. get the cds or flacs, turn it way the hell up, then evaluate. just saying.
    We are comparing MP3 to MP3, so they are all on an even level for comparison.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    Pke wrote:

mutha fucka :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Mada faka LOL
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    from Bas - Baba O'Riley, best memory of Arras for sure! :-) PHIL you fucker I miss you! :-)

:D Tell Bas I miss him Leanne
  • rafie wrote:
    Every time I hear this opening for Porch I like it more and more. Much more fitting than the original IMO.

I was listening to some 2000 boots today where the song kicks in just like it does on the album and your right I much prefer the slow build up to it now.

Porch is just great all over
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    NHiding wrote:
    As far as rating the boots for sound quality, i don't see how anyone can ever make any rational statement when the source is an mp3. get the cds or flacs, turn it way the hell up, then evaluate. just saying.
    Thats true...i told u on tour that the crowd on Arras was so calm and u told me that was great from stage,and in bootleg sound amazing..+some times people like the shows was in ,and not the ones listen just the boot,,,thats why i buy cd for listen it in the best quality.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,270
    dottles wrote:
    It's odd, I enjoyed this show, who couldn't the other acts (minus Vampire Weekend) were fab, with Paul and family, and Dimi...but you others weren't there, and that's what I get listening to the boot.

No, but you earned that extra show, given you weren't even sure you were going to get on the first plane!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Looks like my baby finally fell asleep after 4 hours of crankiness. Yeah! Now I can listen to the rest of the show in peace! :D
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    eMJot wrote:
    ok,group sex is wellcome too.. :lol::lol:

its about love,sharing,helping,open mind,think positive,enjoy every moment.. and keep high one thing is so great....
    FRIENDSHIP...
    u will make friends for life...trust me...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    Of the earth again :) yeehaa..

yes indeed :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    wolkenlos wrote:

I find this song quite weird. I love it so much but it feels like a cover to me because of it not being on any album
    porch was awesome!!!and of the earth is really a kick ass song!!!itsaa must play live song..btw anyone has the lyrics?
  • philthehip wrote:
    wolkenlos wrote:

I find this song quite weird. I love it so much but it feels like a cover to me because of it not being on any album

It's a wierd one. Doesn't quite fee like a PJ song until it gets to the middle / solos. Good song tho.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good evening all. Spent the evening sleeping off a migraine that came on at work today but on a brighter note I did come home to Dublin & Belfast boots which I'm putting on my walkman now for work tomorrow. Nice to see so many on here again.. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    :)
  • eMJot wrote:

FRIENDSHIP...

and a few restraining orders as well :lol:
    stile dublin version is my favoite :)
    porch was awesome!!!and of the earth is really a kick ass song!!!itsaa must play live song..btw anyone has the lyrics?

I saw this before Dimi, someone has done it just by listening so maybe bits are wrong

on the rise and
    rise and fall
    what they're sayin is
    nothin left at all

on the rise and
    catch and fall
    all they're sayin is
    somethin that i don't like

of the earth

on the rise and
    rise and fall
    all they're sayin is
    comin back for more

on the rise and
    here-to-fore
    on the scene is
    somethin i don't like

of the earth

on the rise and
    rise and fall
    all they're sayin is
    nothin i don't like

on the rise and
    rise and fall
    all they're sayin is
    nothin i don't like

of the earth
  • veddertown wrote:
    Good evening all. Spent the evening sleeping off a migraine that came on at work today but on a brighter note I did come home to Dublin & Belfast boots which I'm putting on my walkman now for work tomorrow. Nice to see so many on here again.. :D

Walkman!?

What decade ae we in :lol:

Hi Gary
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    btw anyone has the lyrics?

Only this one
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=136216
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    veddertown wrote:
    :wave: :wave: :wave:
    edited July 2010

and a few restraining orders as well :lol:

what are you implying? :lol:
    Post edited by dottles on
    veddertown wrote:

Walkman!?

What decade ae we in :lol:

Hi Gary
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Got some if u need it ... 8-)
    :lol:

LOVE IT!!!! :D
    got some walkman if u need it!!! :lol:
    got some walkman if u need it!!! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I think i'll stick to my ipod... 8-)
    :lol: