euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• PkePke Posts: 846
    veddertown wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Hi everyone, sorry I'm late! Listened to the audience boot already today and came over all emotional again for about the 5th time. This show is so good! :)

yo man your here ;)
    Hey touring partner, we cried together, celebrated together and drank lots together on this fine day. Let's do it again next year Paul!! :mrgreen:

+1million :shh:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    I wasn't there but believe me...... i can't even write..... can't see the fucking screen!!!!
    Never cried like that before listening to something.....
    :oops:
    And what i have in my throat!!!! :shock:
    WTF is going on here right now....
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    This is the bit that makes me cry :cry:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i reall wanna fuckin write in Greek....cant in English......
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    deep breaths peeps xx

Phil - Huggles and squeezes xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Dammit I just spent about 20 mins putting on eyeliner and mascara... :cry:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Do it then... :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    deep breaths peeps xx

Phil - Huggles and squeezes xx

Thanks Hunny ;) xxxxx
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,250
    Raw emotion right here.. beautyful and sad

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591

I thought the same thing (but with german xD)...just can't express those feelings in english.
    its so quit out there..only the lighters...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    goosebumps
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    I gotta say a huge thanks for Marco for this moment, its a hard song for me and he helped me so much through this moment and thanks to you all for the most magical time. I love every one of you xxxxxxx
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    im cryin like a baby................. god...............
    thank goodness I took my make up off
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    thank you Bas...you know buddy...thanks..
  • flintstonedflintstoned Posts: 118
    Best 'Come Back' ever. Period.
    Chorzów 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010
    AMSTERDAM 2012, BERLIN 2012 !!!
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    1000 pages of the thread and reliving the most emotional part of the tour...

:cry:
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    its good that our 1000 page was during come back..... just saying
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    philthehip wrote:
    I gotta say a huge thanks for Marco for this moment, its a hard song for me and he helped me so much through this moment and thanks to you all for the most magical time. I love every one of you xxxxxxx

you said it mate

love yous all :wave:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Sitting in my office in Los Angeles, I kept reading about this amazing communal experience you all had at this show and didn't really know why...until now.

That moment...following an incredible version of Black with his words...the emotions...the honesty...its sometimes hurts so much to love this band as much as I (we) do...

And now I will never listen to Come Back in quite the same way without thinking of this moment...of a concert I was 8000 miles away from, and sitting in an office when the moment struck me.

These last 15 minutes sum up everything of what this band has meant to me (us) in the nearly 20 years I have been following them.

Thanks for everything, Pearl Jam.
    and Ed,was so empty..he couldnt sing Alive....
    wolkenlos wrote:
    1000 pages of the thread and reliving the most emotional part of the tour...

:cry:
    its good that our 1000 page was during come back..... just saying
    Everything happens for a reason....
    philthehip wrote:

He's a star that guy.
    and to you all much love and thanks for everything, you don't know the difference you've made to this emotional sap typing this and I can never repay you.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    Sitting in my office in Los Angeles, I kept reading about this amazing communal experience you all had at this show and didn't really know why...until now.

That moment...following an incredible version of Black with his words...the emotions...the honesty...its sometimes hurts so much to love this band as much as I (we) do...

And now I will never listen to Come Back in quite the same way without thinking of this moment...of a concert I was 8000 miles away from, and sitting in an office when the moment struck me.

These last 15 minutes sum up everything of what this band has meant to me (us) in the nearly 20 years I have been following them.

I second that, from my office in Virginia.
    And then, the emotional transition to Alive....
    Sitting in my office in Los Angeles, I kept reading about this amazing communal experience you all had at this show and didn't really know why...until now.