euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    NHiding wrote:
    I caught that typo and opted to leave it in for this initial broadcast, as it is most appropriate.
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    the one i post with foto ,Magda from poland get it
    Dimi,was that in Belfast? I've seen a girl who catched it in Belfast :D And then i went to a polish PJ forum and find out that was a girl from Poland :D I was so jealous :D i wish i could get a setlist one day... 8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    it's a new one and you heard it first ;D
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,250
    Forgot the little improv :)

Loved it!

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
    yuo hear it here first... :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    wolkenlos wrote:
    it's a new one and you heard it first ;D

A great new intro for Comatose, maybe? I love the song and always thought there should be more of it.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Why did that fade out?
    philthehip wrote:
    Why did that fade out?

I was wondering the same thing.. maybe the end of disc 1?

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    I have no idea :o thought the same
    eMJot wrote:
    Dimi,was that in Belfast? I've seen a girl who catched it in Belfast :D And then i went to a polish PJ forum and find out that was a girl from Poland :D I was so jealous :D i wish i could get a setlist one day... 8-)
    Magda is always first row,,she got so many setlist..berlin and london im sure,and dublin..ill ask her
    philthehip wrote:
    Why did that fade out?

And there is the answer
    philthehip wrote:
    Why did that fade out?

yea, could be..
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im a serfer...make me kinda horny.... :lol::lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    philthehip wrote:
    Why did that fade out?

Rob said the other day that the radio software isn't really for playing full shows, and expects there to be a DJ or jingle. So there is a fade every so often, but it will not be on the boot.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    eMJot wrote:
    Magda is always first row,,she got so many setlist..berlin and london im sure,and dublin..ill ask her
    Holy shit! :lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    When Ed said 'horny' I've no idea why but it made me think of Wayne's World.. :? :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    The End is a pretty amazing little song

• wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    love this version of the end :)
    meet u on the other side...
  • Every time I hear 'Just Breathe' now after the London show, I can't help but singing it in my head with a Texan accent!! :evil:
    2009 - Shephards Bush, Manchester, London
    2010 - Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 - Manchester 1+2, Berlin 1+2, Stockholm, Oslo
    2014 - Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes
  • sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    The End is a pretty amazing little song

Yeah it is
  • sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    Every time I hear 'Just Breathe' now after the London show, I can't help but singing it in my head with a Texan accent!! :evil:
    :lol:
    Every time I hear 'Just Breathe' now after the London show, I can't help but singing it in my head with a Texan accent!! :evil:
    :lol::lol::lol:

Oh my god..... I was doing that today when I was driving :lol::lol::lol:
    sound so beautiful 'Just Breathe' ..like someone reading a poem....
    spin...
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Spin Spin :twisted:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol:
    philthehip wrote:

I have visions of that now Phil :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I have visions of that now Phil :lol:
    exactly :lol::lol: