euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    My baby needed to be fed just after comeback started. Good thing my wife got me some good headphones for my birthday last year! Hopefully he will now drift into sleep.

Black--> Comeback --> Alive = the holy trinity!

As for the Gdtnia show, interstellar overdrive was a killer intro!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    edited July 2010
    good night all
    we speak again tomorrow
    and then all day party on satarday i think

;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    im trying to focus to poland show..not easy..and even flow and daughter are great as i listen to radio broeadcasting
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    we are in the 6th show,and the question is this..what happen to the sound of the crowd at the first part till black in belfast show?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    eMJot wrote:
    First cry as hell now laugh as f*** :lol::lol::lol:
    Great night!!!! Thank you all,thank you Pearl Jam,omg!!!! So many emotions.... :)
    we met in any show?or u met any other fucker of the thread?
    Nooooooooo...............!!!!! :cry::cry::cry: And i really regret that,now i can see how fantastic you all are..... :oops: 8-)
    I'm just sitting in front of my computer feeling like i was there with you :shock: :shock: :shock: Please,don't think i'm crazy or something :mrgreen:
    I hope i will meet some of you next year.....
    Well,actually..... i can say i met somebody :) Irishgirl79 8-) We just foud out today that we were standing next to each other in Belfast 8-)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    eMJot wrote:
    eMJot wrote:
    Great night!!!! Thank you all,thank you Pearl Jam,omg!!!! So many emotions.... :)
    Nooooooooo...............!!!!! :cry::cry::cry: And i really regret that,now i can see how fantastic you all are..... :oops: 8-)
    I'm just sitting in front of my computer feeling like i was there with you :shock: :shock: :shock: Please,don't think i'm crazy or something :mrgreen:
    Well,actually..... i can say i met somebody :) Irishgirl79 8-) We just foud out today that we were standing next to each other in Belfast 8-)

I hope you meet us all next year, and anyway, you shared this experience with us tonight and that makes you part of this crazy dinamic :lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    eMJot wrote:
    eMJot wrote:

go over to Facebook, find some of us, look at the pictures, I'm sure you'll recognise some of us ;):lol:
    we are in the 6th show,and the question is this..what happen to the sound of the crowd at the first part till black in belfast show?
    EXACTLY!!!
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    Tim said there were alot of kids there acting like kids and Eddie got a little protective
    Eddie is so worried about the crowd! What the hell were these polish fans doing??
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

eMJot wrote:
    eMJot wrote:
    im dimitrispearljam in facebook..add me and u will find the rest of the gang..
    rafie wrote:
    Eddie is so worried about the crowd! What the hell were these polish fans doing??
    crowdserfing,alot of them,a friend was at the show said was like 30 people do it in the same time,dangerous
  • alexc-555alexc-555 Posts: 8
    What about saturday? Is that the day the Berlin show will come up again?
    Alexc-555

Sporthalle - Jun 26, 2000* Wuhlheide - Sep 23, 2006* Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009* Wuhlheide - Jun 30, 2010* O2 Arena Berlin - July 04.+05.2012* Ericsson Globe Stockholm - July 07.2012* Spektrum Oslo - July 09.2012* Forum Kopenhagen - July 10.2012*

im listening the poland show..but im not actually...

Its more background music really, but Im enjoying it
    alexc-555 wrote:
    What about saturday? Is that the day the Berlin show will come up again?
    they gonna play the first 6 shows..dublin-belfast-london-nijmegen-berlin-poland(or gnydia,or gdynia)
    philthehip wrote:

cant calm after the berlin...oh,,really guys,,how the hell i could miss that tonight and go to the shit i need to go for the work..
    ok tomorrow im gonna learn my penalty,but..still....those feelings with u worth all the gold of the world..
    philthehip wrote:
    I hope you meet us all next year, and anyway, you shared this experience with us tonight and that makes you part of this crazy dinamic :lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    go over to Facebook, find some of us, look at the pictures, I'm sure you'll recognise some of us ;):lol:
    BIG THANK YOU to all of you :D

It's not easy to listen to Gdynia now,after Berlin,but as far as i can hear that was pretty good show too!!
    philthehip wrote:

cant calm after the berlin...oh,,really guys,,how the hell i could miss that tonight and go to the shit i need to go for the work..
    ok tomorrow im gonna learn my penalty,but..still....those feelings with u worth all the gold of the world..
    :)
    It's all a matter of getting your priorities straight!

rafie wrote:
    i know,,,PEARL JAM IS THE BEST...FUCK ALL THE REST... ;)
    rafie wrote:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    eMJot wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    BIG THANK YOU to all of you :D

It's not easy to listen to Gdynia now,after Berlin,but as far as i can hear that was pretty good show too!!
    I know what you are feeling. I really hope I have the opportunity to meet all the wonderful people here and have even half the experience they had next year on tour! This forum has made these shows so much more than just bootlegs.

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    philthehip wrote:

i'm the same
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    rafie wrote:
    :lol:

rafie wrote:
    I know what you are feeling. I really hope I have the opportunity to meet all the wonderful people here and have even half the experience they had next year on tour! This forum has made these shows so much more than just bootlegs.

I have to say that this here comunity is probably the most important thing to happen in my life for a long time. Everyone here made and continues to make the whole tour something far more important than even Pearl Jam, it started about the band but became a meeting of soul mates and the band supplied the soundtrack to our journey
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    philthehip wrote:
    rafie wrote:

I have to say that this here comunity is probably the most important thing to happen in my life for a long time. Everyone here made and continues to make the whole tour something far more important than even Pearl Jam, it started about the band but became a meeting of soul mates and the band supplied the soundtrack to our journey

:D:D:D
    xxxxxxx
    These poles sure know their sing alongs! Who is leading, the crowd or Ed??

rafie wrote:
    Its friendship my friend..and turn up to family...as i post at 24-9-2009 when i see the lotary for 2010 europe shows...i start this thread and post :im gonna see my friends.....
    and 9 months now...only love here... :) this happen today..people once again,express their love..to the band,to music,to songs,to friends,to life.....
    and cos we never say goodbye.....to the next one
    philthehip wrote:
    rafie wrote:

xxxx
    philthehip wrote:
    rafie wrote:

YES,i can see all of that,i can see it here.
    This is happening in a very important moment of my life.... i'm one of the people who think that everything happens for a reason.... And when you loose something you will get something else to let you forget about what you just lost.... I think this forum,this community,PJ,all that sh*t ( :lol: ) was given to me so i can enjoy my life even if i thougt it's just over.... Enjoy even more than before...
    And I WILL meet you all no matter what! :D:D:D

And that version of Daughter ROCKS!!!!! :lol: