euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    THANK YOU, BERLIN !!!!
  • sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    Pke wrote:
    and Rob,man really,a big thanks my friend for do all this great work.....those feelings we sharing with all the brothers and sisters here are amazing..thanks alot

here here ;)

+1
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Stunned, amazed, incredible...
    now I need a drink
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited July 2010
    and hi Dennis and Daniel!!!!..we saw our friends....
    and hi Sid!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    gonna see our freinds :)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    71step28 wrote:
    THANK YOU, BERLIN !!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Come on!!!!! Gdynia POLAND yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • allydcallydc Posts: 5
    71step28 wrote:
    THANK YOU, BERLIN !!!!

Amen! SO happy I got to be a part of that show!
    Merriweather Post '98
    MSG II '03
    MCI Center DC- Vote for Change '04
    Verizon Center '06
    02 London '09
    Hard Rock Calling '10
    Berlin '10
    Eddie Solo LA '11
    Ed Solo London I and II '12
    a big thank to all of u out there...
    feels always like home.....my family...
    Cześć :lol::lol::lol:
    Just love that guy!!! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    already have some messages from Friends,that berlin show must be played once a month in pj radio..
  • flintstonedflintstoned Posts: 118
    sarah.p wrote:
    Khadgar wrote:
    Damn, I hope we won't have to wait ages for them to come to Europe again. Ah, well, just in case, I was thinking of making a trip to America anyway. :d

do it, I went to msg2 this year - very worth it.
    Yeah, this year I managed to be 'only' in Berlin, though I guess I shouldn't complain seeing the quality and feeling of the show. I kinda regret that for various reasons I wasn't able to go to Gdynia, I'd love to see Pearl Jam in my homeland, nevermind if it's a festival or not. However, I have to admit that my dream would be to see a full, non-festival gig in Poland, just like Katowice 2000(a gig I heard legends about from my older Pearl-Jam-addicted friends). Ah, well. Maybe one day.
    sarah.p wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    and Rob,man really,a big thanks my friend for do all this great work.....those feelings we sharing with all the brothers and sisters here are amazing..thanks alot

here here ;)

+1
    +1
    Chorzów 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010
    AMSTERDAM 2012, BERLIN 2012 !!!
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    thanks to you all! the communal listening party thing is f'in wild!

now get me outta here so i can get some work done! and look for saturday to be a mix of these first six shows, played complete, but in some random order, so you're just gonna have to tune in and be surprised.

and the rest of the tour will be broadcast and on sale probably next week when they come in.

till then... i'm in hiding. well, not really, but....
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    NHiding wrote:

now get me outta here so i can get some work done! and look for saturday to be a mix of these first six shows, played complete, but in some random order, so you're just gonna have to tune in and be surprised.

and the rest of the tour will be broadcast and on sale probably next week when they come in.

:o:D :thumbup: :clap:
    NHiding wrote:

Wow,cancel all your plans for saturday then people!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    We already know what we will be doing,don't we? 8-):lol:
    NHiding wrote:

so.we will not get out of the house now u run pj radio.. :lol::lol:
    thanks again for all :)
    NHiding wrote:

Take care Rob, will be listening on Saturday.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I not tuning into Gdynia tonight, I'll just wait for the boot as it's been a very long day for me. I've shed tears with the 18000 in Berlin, listening to the show on my walkman and again tonight and also just trying to explain this to a friend yesterday about how Ed made himself look so vulnerable and small up there in Wuhlheide yet came through it splendidly just like at Virginia Beach in 2000. Berlin was the peak of my musical experiences and the emotions were amazing. So glad I shared this with you guys, my PJ brothers and sisters and can't wait to do it all with you again. Berlin was an honour to be a part of and I'm glad you all feel the same way too. Goodnight and take care.. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    veddertown wrote:
    I not tuning into Gdynia tonight, I'll just wait for the boot as it's been a very long day for me. I've shed tears with the 18000 in Berlin, listening to the show on my walkman and again tonight and also just trying to explain this to a friend yesterday about how Ed made himself look so vulnerable and small up there in Wuhlheide yet came through it splendidly just like at Virginia Beach in 2000. Berlin was the peak of my musical experiences and the emotions were amazing. So glad I shared this with you guys, my PJ brothers and sisters and can't wait to do it all with you again. Berlin was an honour to be a part of and I'm glad you all feel the same way too. Goodnight and take care.. :D

Take care man, Im sure we will all be seeing each other very soon :D
    NHiding wrote:

the biggest thnks goes to you man

from all of us feel the love ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    veddertown wrote:
    good night brother...
    First cry as hell now laugh as f*** :lol::lol::lol:
    Great night!!!! Thank you all,thank you Pearl Jam,omg!!!! So many emotions.... :)
    Dave said he'll be here around 11 :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Take care Rob, will be listening on Saturday.
    you think? :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    no sing of Marco i guess..... :roll:
    veddertown wrote:

good night man i see you soon ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    eMJot wrote:
    First cry as hell now laugh as f*** :lol::lol::lol:
    Great night!!!! Thank you all,thank you Pearl Jam,omg!!!! So many emotions.... :)
    we met in any show?or u met any other fucker of the thread?
  • flintstonedflintstoned Posts: 118
    I shouldn't listen to Gdynia, as I didn't manage to be there. :( Though it sounds as if Eddie's Polish improved comparing his speech to Chorzów '07.
    Chorzów 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010
    AMSTERDAM 2012, BERLIN 2012 !!!
    dottles wrote:
    no sing of Marco i guess..... :roll:
    Nope, I think he has guests or something, he said earlier in the week they were taking up valuable PJ forum time :lol: