euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    71step28 wrote:
    How can someone who claimed to once loved Pearl Jam be so numb/dumb?!? She must have turned to an asshole for some reason....how can you lose your love for Pearl Jam??? Sorry.......it's really anoying :twisted:
    buy her tomorrow berlin bootleg and a vibrator....if she dont like the bootleg ,she can go fuck herself..

YVI!!! :shock: :shock:
    Love it :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    buy her tomorrow berlin bootleg and a vibrator....if she dont like the bootleg ,she can go fuck herself..

:clap::clap:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • 71step28 wrote:
    How can someone who claimed to once loved Pearl Jam be so numb/dumb?!? She must have turned to an asshole for some reason....how can you lose your love for Pearl Jam??? Sorry.......it's really anoying :twisted:

:lol: I nearly burst out laughing in the office :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Tell her that she put YOU off!!!

....she knows!
    But she always pretends to be the most mature person in the world who stands above all (and acts like a 17 year old teenager most of the time...she's 31 btw.). Even my Boss feels that way about her ;)

:lol::lol:
    71step28 wrote:

hahahahah I DID!!!!!! And she looked at me like I am crazy :lol::lol: well I am :D
    71step28 wrote:

hahahahah I DID!!!!!! And she looked at me like I am crazy :lol::lol: well I am :D

You are indeed and we love you for it!! :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    oh people, I talk faaaar too much about that girl, you get the impression she might be important to me :o:o

:lol:
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

You are indeed and we love you for it!! :lol:

:D:D:D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    and she can do it in the AlezngdvrtjtbejvbejyrtseiopmnPLATZ!!!! :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    You guys crack me up :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol: los mujeres!!!where the fuck is Brisk to speak italiaspanglish?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    'Ere Dave...nearly home time for you!!
  • Right guys i'm off home in 10 mins

Speak to you later
    mange tout, mange tout :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    i finish work an hour ago.......the thing is with the night..what the fuck im going to do... :roll:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:

Mais oui, mais oui ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Jennytree wrote:
    sound different in Greece..tsaf tsouf,drigi drigi mana mou..
    need a very good excuse...... 8-)

for??
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    and she can do it in the AlezngdvrtjtbejvbejyrtseiopmnPLATZ!!!! :lol::lol:

holy fuck i am sore laughing no more i have to work :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    :? did someone secretly add some hours to this day between 11am and now ??? today seems to stand still, it's not passing at all......

I want to go hoooome! (OK, an app. with the dentis first, but then!)
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    71step28 wrote:
    Good to see your understanding of English is improving. :lol::lol::lol:
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    just going through the bootlegs the last couple of days and the belfast and dublin shows have fantastic set lists, this made me smile,

also is it wierd i felt the urge to change Belfast. N. Ireland to belfast, Ireland :?
    Jennytree wrote:

for??
    work stuff..we change officer in my base and they put me to represent my team in the officer club..good uniform,golden button and stuff..9-12 pm..Greece time..10pm is the berlin show :roll:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Jennytree wrote:
    why now u don't craicin'?

Dimi's got his shirt sorted for the next Dublin gig then! :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    71step28 wrote:

It's comments like this that make me glad I can't access the pit in work... I'd spend all day cleaning coffee from my screen!
    satansbed wrote:
    just going through the bootlegs the last couple of days and the belfast and dublin shows have fantastic set lists, this made me smile,

also is it wierd i felt the urge to change Belfast. N. Ireland to belfast, Ireland :?

Seems perfectly normal to me...
    ilockyer wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

It's comments like this that make me glad I can't access the pit in work... I'd spend all day cleaning coffee from my screen!

:lol::lol:
    ilockyer wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

:D
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Hey! Today was a really awful day! Yesterday i made two credit card payments: one for the ITW 10" pre-order and one (that was clear) for the euro boots! Today i got a phone call VISA and they told me that someone used my credit card data to pay for several flights with Austrian Airlines, in total about € 2.000!!! :shock: They couldn't tell me how this could happen but i'm happy they brought it to light! They freezed my credit card and now i have to wait....however i'm not liable for misuse and they should cancel the transaction or i will get a credit note in the next month!

Now i can't use my card for the Berlin bootleg... :cry:
    Thanks God my sister helps me out! :D
    Wish you all a wonderful evening! Enjoy PJ-Radio!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017