euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    Immortality intro sounded so good
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    NHiding wrote:
    yeah, and while this wasn't a festival, it was the most festive of them all. somber at times, but wuhlheide just screams FESTIVAL of our own kind!

I think of it as a Pearl Jam celebration in one way, of the band, of the music and most certainly of the fans - those with us and those we miss.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    both cd ordered..and Berlin download too....cant wait a minute!!!!! :lol:
    Yeah,i think i'll go for both shows too,i think that's the best choice for somebody who was only on one show (why,why the fuck,why i did ONLY ONE show??????? ) Belfast and then Berlin and Gdynia because of the obvious reason... :D

You guys sound incredible.... beautiful.... amazing..... LOVE this boot already :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    NHiding wrote:
    yeah, and while this wasn't a festival, it was the most festive of them all. somber at times, but wuhlheide just screams FESTIVAL of our own kind!
    incredible ?thats what u said........... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    and remember someone was so happy for the next one......in hiding.......
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • steky78steky78 Posts: 64
    I am excited we got Immortality...
    Athens,GR-30/9/06
    London,GB-25/6/10
    Berlin,DE-30/6/10
    Werchter,BE-4/7/10
    East Troy,US-3/9/11
    East Troy,US-4/9/11
    Toronto,CA-11/9/11
    Toronto,CA-12/9/11
    Prague,CZ-2/7/12
    Berlin,DE-4/7/12
    Stockholm,SE-7/7/12
    Oslo,NO-9/7/12
    Copenhagen,DK-10/7/12
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    hey, whaddya know, it's my song!
    Rob, it's your song man :lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Immortality followed by In Hiding...that killed me during the show and it's the same right now :cry::D:cry::D
  • sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    wishing i had been there a lot now
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Dunno where I'd be in my life if it wasn't for Berlin <3 :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited October 2011
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
    NHiding wrote:
    hey, whaddya know, it's my song!
    and remember someone was so happy for the next one......in hiding.......
    :D
    ouch!!! whats wrong with the guitar?!?!?!?
    71step28 wrote:
    Immortality followed by In Hiding...that killed me during the show and it's the same right now :cry::D:cry::D
    In need of that virtual hug my lovely? (((((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))))))
    and now....God's time
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    hey sent one on the left side of the stage......cos there is only one side at pearl jam show..God's one!!!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    How dare you speak ill of the Stone!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    yes yes yes yes yes !!!!! damn....., since GTF my eyes are talking watertales
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    hey sent one on the left side of the stage......cos there is only one side at pearl jam show..God's one!!!
    Mike became my favorite member of the band after seeing them live.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    Oh peeps I found a few more of each stickers in an inner pocket of my bag, if anyone wants another or never got one then let me know. If not I'll keep 'em and give them to people x
    Jennytree wrote:
    who is he? :lol:
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    Jennytree wrote:

The grannie out of control :D
    wonder if in the boot can hear my and Hinny voice ,before kick out the jams...in audionce one i hear it!!
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Johnny Guitar Woooooooooooow :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    wolkenlos wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

The grannie out of control :D
    ahhhhh...the Mankind :D
  • skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited October 2011
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
    Yvi, where was Footsteps meant to be in the set?
    lets listen the crowd now....
    dottles wrote:
    Yvi, where was Footsteps meant to be in the set?
    yes..after black,was once and footsteps,but play come back!!!