euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    awesome night...
    nice rockin with u all again...tomorrow the big ones!!!!!!!!
    BERLIN!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Right peeps I am going to love you and leave you, think I can manage another hour on this application and hope to get more done that I have in the last four hours :? :?
    Take care y'all xxx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • santa_feesanta_fee Posts: 32
    have a great night and sweet dreams ;)
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Good night :)
    What we have for tomorrow? Berlin and....?
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • eMJot wrote:

Gyndia - Poland

I'll miss the start of berlin but i think i'll be back before it finishes
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Right folks thats me for the night and I will see you all same time same place. Cant wait for the next tour :D

Sweet dreams all
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    good night all !!!!!!!
    See you tomorrow :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    eMJot wrote:

Gyndia - Poland

I'll miss the start of berlin but i think i'll be back before it finishes
    OH SWEET LORD!! What a night for me!! Can't wait already! Good night and see you all tomorrow :)

And by the way.... it's GDYNIA 8-):D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    A very early Rocking In The Free World for Phil :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUJGlI13KdE

Berlin show tonight, may have to try and leave this birthday do early to come home, order and listen to it!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    grgrgrgrgrgrgrgr...need to be somewhere in the night....must think something good excuse to get away from this..danm!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • grgrgrgrgrgrgrgr...need to be somewhere in the night....must think something good excuse to get away from this..danm!!

Whats wrong Dimi? What do you need to get away from?
    grgrgrgrgrgrgrgr...need to be somewhere in the night....must think something good excuse to get away from this..danm!!

work stuff..we change officer in my base and they put me to represent my team in the officer club..good uniform,golden button and stuff..9-12 pm..Greece time..10pm is the berlin show :shock:
  • grgrgrgrgrgrgrgr...need to be somewhere in the night....must think something good excuse to get away from this..danm!!

work stuff..we change officer in my base and they put me to represent my team in the officer club..good uniform,golden button and stuff..9-12 pm..Greece time..10pm is the berlin show :shock:

:shock:

Quick break your leg or something!

Thats sucks man

Thats sucks man
    i guess someone will break something..and will not be mine :lol:
    shit...to difficult to get away..and i already bury my grandmother 6 times 8-)
  • :lol:
    Good morning Dave, Dimi! :D
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160

Thats sucks man
    i guess someone will break something..and will not be mine :lol:
    shit...to difficult to get away..and i already bury my grandmother 6 times 8-)
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    71step28 wrote:
    Moin Yvi!!hope u are ok..and as i read again changing office...but as i remember the woman work with must change,not the building :D
  • 71step28 wrote:

Guten Morgen :D

How are you today?

Im so tired. Stayed up very late last night converting Dublin Flac to mp3 8-)
    nice, Guten Morgen :D

Yeah, I'm tired as hell, don't get much sleeps during the past weeks and reliving the shows keeps me awake even when they are over :D too much going on in my head :lol:
    The first two shows are already on my player, my ears will have a meeting with Dublin during my lunchbreak today I guess :D:D
  • 71step28 wrote:

Yeah, I'm tired as hell, don't get much sleeps during the past weeks and reliving the shows keeps me awake even when they are over :D too much going on in my head :lol:
    The first two shows are already on my player, my ears will have a meeting with Dublin during my lunchbreak today I guess :D:D

I guess i'm lucky, I can listen to my ipod all day at work
    71step28 wrote:
    Moin Yvi!!hope u are ok..and as i read again changing office...but as i remember the woman work with must change,not the building :D

:lol:
    here is hope they will seperate us when we are moving!!! I really don't want to share my room with her......but I think this will stay wishful thinking....
    71step28 wrote:

I guess i'm lucky, I can listen to my ipod all day at work
    Oh, I could as well, but since I share my room I can't do what I want..... The worst is, she once has been a Pearl Jam fan, back in the 90s, but she lost interesst (speaks for herself)!! Good thing though, it's bad enough that I have to share my office with her, I really don't feel the urge to share PJ with that b....ch :lol:
  • Is it just the two of you in the room?
    71step28 wrote:
    Oh, I could as well, but since I share my room I can't do what I want..... The worst is, she once has been a Pearl Jam fan, back in the 90s, but she lost interesst (speaks for herself)!! Good thing though, it's bad enough that I have to share my office with her, I really don't feel the urge to share PJ with that b....ch :lol:
    :shock: :o fuck, thats great news!!!u can convice her to come to next tour with us!!!
    and me and Dave and Phil can make it look as an accident!!!!and thank God i do that with Dave and Phil
    ..cos if i have to do it with Marco..... :roll:
  • how good was last night....

the radio if anyone is confused.. :lol:

Loved the London show
    Is it just the two of you in the room?

yep. And the radio is the first thing we turn on in the morning, no work without music! But it's poppy crap most of the time :(
    71step28 wrote:
    :shock: :o fuck, thats great news!!!u can convice her to come to next tour with us!!!
    and me and Dave and Phil can make it look as an accident!!!!and thank God i do that with Dave and Phil
    ..cos if i have to do it with Marco..... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: