euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    so dimi how you getting around tonights mess up...you got to listen to this show :o
    dont know yet...im still thinking....is more difficult this than ed dont fuck up with the lyrics..!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    how good was last night....

the radio if anyone is confused.. :lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    Is it just the two of you in the room?

yep. And the radio is the first thing we turn on in the morning, no work without music! But it's poppy crap most of the time :(
    i read this together in the row... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    how good was last night....

the radio if anyone is confused.. :lol:
    71step28 wrote:

yep. And the radio is the first thing we turn on in the morning, no work without music! But it's poppy crap most of the time :(
    i read this together in the row... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Dimi!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:

Put your headphones on Yvonne and crank it up 8-)

I don't think I could work in a room with someone I dont like. I work in a room with about 30 but with just 1 :?
  • 71step28 wrote:
    Oh, I could as well, but since I share my room I can't do what I want..... The worst is, she once has been a Pearl Jam fan, back in the 90s, but she lost interesst (speaks for herself)!! Good thing though, it's bad enough that I have to share my office with her, I really don't feel the urge to share PJ with that b....ch :lol:
    :shock: :o fuck, thats great news!!!u can convice her to come to next tour with us!!!
    and me and Dave and Phil can make it look as an accident!!!!and thank God i do that with Dave and Phil
    ..cos if i have to do it with Marco..... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm stuck in an office with one other fella but he cracks me up, we get on very well together. I subject him to Pearl Jam sometimes - he doesn't mind really though, I don't have it up too loud and he can barely hear it. We leave the office door open so other 30 people outside come in and say hello to us :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    hello everybody, whats craicing
    satansbed wrote:
    pff...irish....what craicing means? :roll:
    why now u don't craicin'?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    satansbed wrote:

it means, hello how is everybody today
    Jennytree wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Jennytree wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    satansbed wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

it means, hello how is everybody today
    u mean how feckin is everybody today?
  • satansbed wrote:

Im good. I go home at 2 today :D

Hows thee?
    im good, at home listening to dublin and belfast again, cant wait to get the berlin boot :D
  • satansbed wrote:
    im good, at home listening to dublin and belfast again, cant wait to get the berlin boot :D

Yeah me too. Have you listened to London yet?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I've downloaded Nijmegen ;) Anyone downloaded london?
    satansbed wrote:

Yeah me too. Have you listened to London yet?
    nah, im only going to buy shows that i was at and im not around when they are streaming here
    I'm good. I got to sing my lungs out all the way down to Wexford today. Pulled in just as Of The Earth was starting :D I definitely scared some folks though, especially during Why Go's 'stupid FUCK' part... I think the dude I was behind thought I was throwing abuse at him!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I'm good. I got to sing my lungs out all the way down to Wexford today. Pulled in just as Of The Earth was starting :D I definitely scared some folks though, especially during Why Go's 'stupid FUCK' part... I think the dude I was behind thought I was throwing abuse at him!

:lol:
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    come on i want news of the box set.......if its not before xmas i might have to cave in and get london

edit..dimi come on find out your the man for me on this info..your one 2 one with the boot peeps
    come on i want news of the box set.......if its not before xmas i might have to cave in and get london

edit..dimi come on find out your the man for me on this info..your one 2 one with the boot peeps
    we are close...dont have to wait so long.....
  • come on i want news of the box set.......if its not before xmas i might have to cave in and get london

I've bought all mine seperatly but I want the box
    OH MY GOD, she's killing me.....!!!
    She just retunred from her lunch break and during her absence I listened to the Dublin boot via mp3 player and speakers, really in a low volume because of the phone etc.
    She sat there for about 1.5 minutes and said "It's really disturbing, turn it off please!!" :? :? WTF!!!!
    71step28 wrote:
    She just retunred from her lunch break and during her absence I listened to the Dublin boot via mp3 player and speakers, really in a low volume because of the phone etc.
    She sat there for about 1.5 minutes and said "It's really disturbing, turn it off please!!" :? :? WTF!!!!
    just tell her to fuck off
    71step28 wrote:
    she needs sex...Greek way 8-)
    How can someone who claimed to once loved Pearl Jam be so numb/dumb?!? She must have turned to an asshole for some reason....how can you lose your love for Pearl Jam??? Sorry.......it's really anoying :twisted:
  • Tell her that she put YOU off!!!
    71step28 wrote:
    How can someone who claimed to once loved Pearl Jam be so numb/dumb?!? She must have turned to an asshole for some reason....how can you lose your love for Pearl Jam??? Sorry.......it's really anoying :twisted:
    buy her tomorrow berlin bootleg and a vibrator....if she dont like the bootleg ,she can go fuck herself..
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    We all work with idiots (to be fair most of my girlies are great, it's the odd one or two).
    We need to come up with a business idea and all work together :D
    How about a travel company organising tour for bands...or holidays for fans to go on tours!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.