euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Hello from Los Angeles! I love reading how you Pearl Jam faithful in Europe band together in sharing this music!

Quick question: Is there a listing of Pearl Jam radio schedule? I've been looking on the forums and can't seem to find it.

Thank you all as I rise from my seat for GTF!
    NHiding wrote:
    Ok, The Euro Blitz Is On!

PJ Radio will be premiering the Europe Tour shows all through this week and next week, starting on Tuesday, July 20th with the Dublin and Belfast shows, played back to back and in their entirety, beginning at 12 Noon Pacific/ 3pm Eastern / 8pm London time. Replays will happen fairly soon after at 6pm Pacific/ 9pm Eastern.

The rest of the week will play out with the London and Nijmegen shows on Wed. July 21, and the Berlin and Gdynia shows will play on Thurs. July 22. All times will be the same as listed above.

Bootlegs will go on sale the days of each show broadcast as well.

More details to follow on the rest of the shows the following week.

Tune in and turn on!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    here we are!!!!!!love that part of the show...and caroline jumbing like crazy... :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Dissident!!!!!!!!!!
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    71step28 wrote:
    Tell me about it 8-):lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    71step28 wrote:
    im so nervous for the next one.... :mrgreen: ..my hair is up!!!!!
    71step28 wrote:
    im so nervous for the next one.... :mrgreen: ..my hair is up!!!!!

when you can hear a very loud, high leveled voice in a few moments......... this could be meeeeee :lol::lol::lol:
    :wave: :wave: all my friends!!!!! :)
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    I wish I was there........... DAVE :evil: :lol:
    FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O.M.F.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO PURE!!!!!!!
    FUCK ME.....GREAT!!!SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,250
    FUCK ME.....GREAT!!!SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!

easy now :lol:

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • philthehip wrote:

I wanted to go but you wouldn't let me! Don't blame this on me :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

Absolute rubbish. Next time we are going to all of them............ The ones after you atart earning a fortune that is :lol:
    i remember when..yeah...
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Absolute rubbish. Next time we are going to all of them............ The ones after you atart earning a fortune that is :lol:

So 2045 then ?
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

thats the spirit..+listen what mike doing now,,his guitar has strange different sound..
    if i remember, we have its ok tag in the show... :D

So 2045 then ?

Its a deal :lol:
    did I say that I need you, did I say that I want you, and if I didn't I'm a fool you'll see, noone knows this more than me .......................

xxxx
    71step28 wrote:
    did I say that I need you, did I say that I want you, and if I didn't I'm a fool you'll see, noone knows this more than me .......................

xxxx

:D x
    :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Anyone wanna write my personal statement for me, 'cause I can't feckin write it....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    AudioDave enjoy whipping in the show :D
    dottles wrote:
    Anyone wanna write my personal statement for me, 'cause I can't feckin write it....

What ye need hunny?
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

What ye need hunny?

A new brain! :lol::lol:
    Nah, I am struggling with it. Give me anyone elses to do and I am fine, but I hate writing about myself...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

What ye need hunny?

Nah, I am struggling with it. Give me anyone elses to do and I am fine, but I hate writing about myself...

Do you want me to try writing it?
    father didnt pay attention.. 8-)

• BTW Love your username 8-)

Thanks, DT...John Galt seemed a little on-the-nose...

• BTW Love your username 8-)

Thanks, DT...John Galt seemed a little on-the-nose...

Pretty sure i've seen someone on here with John Galt actually :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Do you want me to try writing it?

:lol::lol: I don't think she was a right pain in the arse on tour would get me my job j/k...
    Might send you across what I've written, when I've written something tho :oops: