euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• PakaPaka Posts: 471
    haha, ello ello!
    couldn't resist - bloody emotions!

I'm actually doing my taxes right now...or at least that's what I was supposed to do at some stage..
    pj radio just makes it pretty tough to focus on numbers and all the financial bs..
    that's what it is though - it's all about the financials after the holidays.. :evil: ;)
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    Oh I remember the disappointment on Phils face....

I just dont see why they have to always play that stupid hill billy mountain song!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Paka wrote:
    haha, ello ello!

I'm actually doing my taxes right now...or at least that's what I was supposed to do at some stage..
    pj radio just makes it pretty tough to focus on numbers and all the financial bs..
    that's what it is though - it's all about the financials after the holidays.. :evil: ;)
    u will put the receipt of pj goodies in? :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    After last night and tonight I think I'm going to have to unleash some wine tomorrow for Berlin and Gdynia..
    I never expected London to sound this good!! This is just a celebration of the greatest band in the world. And I've heard complaints about this being short of rarities, you know the usual snobs who say, Meh pretty standard festival setlist! Just fucking enjoy it because they ain't here every day. It's Pearl Jam in the UK!! What more do you need!!? :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    im really exciting now!!!!!!!!! cos im pretty sure venice and portugal was fuckin amazing!!!if london was so good!!!!! from 3 boots so far..this is the best!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertown wrote:
    After last night and tonight I think I'm going to have to unleash some wine tomorrow for Berlin and Gdynia..
    I never expected London to sound this good!! This is just a celebration of the greatest band in the world. And I've heard complaints about this being short of rarities, you know the usual snobs who say, Meh pretty standard festival setlist! Just fucking enjoy it because they ain't here every day. It's Pearl Jam in the UK!! What more do you need!!? :D

Too right mate :thumbup:
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • dottles wrote:
    Oh I remember the disappointment on Phils face....

Oh Yes :lol:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Oh wow,amazing,just finished my crazy Alive dance,wooooooow :D
    Fantastic boot! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    philthehip wrote:
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

????
    phil..are u gonna stay for the next one?? :mrgreen:
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    veddertown wrote:

hey old boy hows it goin

i agree a hundred percent was a great show

i,m missin them already

listining to boot just brings it all back ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Fucking shit SONG ;)
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

????

Yeah you have to press return at one point mate. It won't display long messages like that.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Ah a big circle of friends :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?

I will stay for some I thinks :D May not be here till the end as Im a day behind now in work and still feeling like shit but I dont want to go
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    boooooooooooooooo last song time
    8-)
    Nijmegen on it's way.... :lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    chime wrote:

:D
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

????

Yeah you have to press return at one point mate. It won't display long messages like that.

You really are a smart GIT :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    philthehip wrote:
    chime wrote:

2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Paka wrote:
    haha, ello ello!

it's a vicious circle (φαύλος κύκλος)
    good to know that that there will be a lot of good music and nice posters ( :problem: ) once I'm ruined.. ;)
    philthehip wrote:

I will stay for some I thinks :D May not be here till the end as Im a day behind now in work and still feeling like shit but I dont want to go
    in my tree,,is amazing!!!
  • philthehip wrote:

You really are a smart GIT :lol:

Hey thats why i'm going university sunshine :D
    That was amzing, what a night :D
    Paka wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    haha, ello ello!

it's a vicious circle (φαύλος κύκλος)
    good to know that that there will be a lot of good music and nice posters ( :problem: ) once I'm ruined.. ;)
    Ah, we'll send food parcels to ya :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    kevin..listen to u.. :D
  • philthehip wrote:

in my tree,,is amazing!!!

I so wanted to see that. One of my favs and phil REALLY wanted to hear Rockin' in the free world so in retrospect we should have gone to Nijmegen :lol:
    Loved, loved, loved that gig and that boot!!
  • sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    dottles wrote:
    Loved, loved, loved that gig and that boot!!
    +1 :)