euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    philthehip wrote:
    I dont want to sound like the party poop but I feel all involved are just a little silly and uncaring to the fans on this one. Knowing how people are struggling in most countries and given the fact its Christmas nearly. PJ tickets going on sale is not what alot of us will want to see for our pockets. These tickets could and should have waited till Feb maybe.

PJ have nothing to do with the timing of tickets. The promoters do. For the non-festival dates... they are listening to us... 'give us all the dates at once so we can plan....'
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Mango wrote:

Any PJ tour announcement any time is good news IMO.

so true! I mean what if there's no Backspacer tour at all in Europe next year? :roll:
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • today`s the first very good day since a long time for me ... great news on a Monday !!

I will definitely go to Dublin and Berlin ... and maybe a few other shows, depends on location and date ... later Italy would be very nice !!

Sommer`10 is going to be a very good one ... !! :D
  • Rockin Park Nijmegen is removed from Livenation, I send them an email what the reason is for doing that..
    "I don't need drugs to make my life tragic..."
    Eddie Vedder
    TenClubmembership 85...
  • Ricsard wrote:
    Mango wrote:

so true! I mean what if there's no Backspacer tour at all in Europe next year? :roll:

They do a "Caps Lock" tour then.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Ricsard wrote:
    Add this, dutch friends : Nijmegen on the 27th (festival rock in park)
    Saw it on the frecnh livenation site
    http://www.livenation.fr/search?q=pearl ... e=Festival

Don't thank me, I'm a star 8-)

a :wave: close second

;)
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    redrock wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    I dont want to sound like the party poop but I feel all involved are just a little silly and uncaring to the fans on this one. Knowing how people are struggling in most countries and given the fact its Christmas nearly. PJ tickets going on sale is not what alot of us will want to see for our pockets. These tickets could and should have waited till Feb maybe.

PJ have nothing to do with the timing of tickets. The promoters do. For the non-festival dates... they are listening to us... 'give us all the dates at once so we can plan....'

Oh I agree about the festival dates but the gig dates could have waitesd for me. But anyway, they are touring and that is great news
  • Any PJ tour announcement any time is good news IMO.[/quote]

I think the point they are making is that Christmas is an expensive time of year. I could quite honestly do without the expense right now since I've got presents to buy and bills to pay, but such is life.
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    Bastards :D
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    So do you guys think there will be more dates?

And when do you think we'll get the 10C email? GA's are on sale this Friday!

I guess today or tomorrow... ?
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    Ben Harper will be at HRC....please bring him with you across Europe as your opener!!
  • alfro_jalfro_j Posts: 145
    Rossum20 wrote:
    Ben Harper will be at HRC....please bring him with you across Europe as your opener!!
    please don't.
  • MangoMango Posts: 1,049

I think the point they are making is that Christmas is an expensive time of year. I could quite honestly do without the expense right now since I've got presents to buy and bills to pay, but such is life.[/quote]

I know exactly what they are saying and of course we could all do with saving the pennies at this time of year. But for me personally its great news and I welcome it with open arms ;)

I'll find a way to pay for it, always do.
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    seems like our irish friend on here was right.....about the dates that is, timing slightly out

sure leaves no room for any more Uk shows in that tight schedule - other than maybe glasto
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084

I think the point they are making is that Christmas is an expensive time of year. I could quite honestly do without the expense right now since I've got presents to buy and bills to pay, but such is life.[/quote]

I would sooner cancel Christmas. Dont get me wrong folks Im glad they are touring again but for those of us who are struggling through things like losing jobs its gonna be tough, I cant afford tickets before Feb/March next year. We all know that most will be gone by then and it will be eBay if you can stomach it. So the chances are I will misss out on seeing them this time around which, Im not bitter about this but sad about it.
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    mrk2 wrote:

and now it's already gone on the website...

but if it's true

pompom.gifpompom.gifpompom.gif

Just check my agenda... only in South Africa on first 2 weeks of June.. after that back in Europe...
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
    edited December 2009
    philthehip wrote:
    I think the point they are making is that Christmas is an expensive time of year. I could quite honestly do without the expense right now since I've got presents to buy and bills to pay, but such is life.

I would sooner cancel Christmas. Dont get me wrong folks Im glad they are touring again but for those of us who are struggling through things like losing jobs its gonna be tough, I cant afford tickets before Feb/March next year. We all know that most will be gone by then and it will be eBay if you can stomach it. So the chances are I will misss out on seeing them this time around which, Im not bitter about this but sad about it.

There are always ways to get tickets closer to the show time so I wouldn't sweat it...obviously its preferable to buy the tickets when they first go onsale because it makes it feel like more of a certainty, but you know you'll be in attendance in at least 2 of these Euro shows when the time comes lol
    Post edited by Rossum20 on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,355
    edited December 2009
    What time this morning did the sites post about the Official word PJ will be playing?

"Pearl Jam has announced that they will play a series of select European festival and headlining tour dates in 2010."

I'm totally confused why http://www.pearljam.com or any update here on the Ten Club Community board hasn't posted anything Official yet or an Official sticky on the top of the Porch page? Shouldn't 10club member's & the main http://www.pearljam.com front page post & tell the Official word on all these festival show's before those sites? :?
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,355
    Rossum20 wrote:
    There are always ways to get tickets closer to the show time so I wouldn't sweat it...obviously is preferable to buy the tickets when they first go onsale because it makes it feel like more of a certainty, but you know you'll be in attendance in at least 2 of these Euro shows when the time comes lol

Just charge the credit card. Should be a probably. If you don't have the flow to pay it off the following month, just see that interest rate ride on it.
  • eddiekittycateddiekittycat Posts: 29
    edited December 2009
    I got this email from LiveNation;
    Dear miss..Thank you for your email .The reason we removed the RockinPark date is because it should't have been posted on the website in the first place. ???

What do you guys make of this???
    Post edited by eddiekittycat on
    "I don't need drugs to make my life tragic..."
    Eddie Vedder
    TenClubmembership 85...
  • alfro_jalfro_j Posts: 145
    I got this email from LiveNation;
    Dear miss..Thank you for your email .The reason we removed the RockinPark date is because it should't have been posted on the webiste. ???

What do you guys make of this???
    I think they posted the headliner too early, as it would make sense Rockin' Park wants to make their own announcements
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    demetrios wrote:
    What time this morning did the sites post about the Official word PJ will be playing?

"Pearl Jam has announced that they will play a series of select European festival and headlining tour dates in 2010."

I'm totally confused why http://www.pearljam.com or any update here on the Ten Club Community board hasn't posted anything Official yet or an Official sticky on the top of the Porch page? Shouldn't 10club member's & the main http://www.pearljam.com front page post & tell the Official word on all these festival show's before those sites? :?

They're sleeping.....
    you know the ten club...they confuse their holidays.

Right now they think its Easter...leading us on a hunt for some eggs...only the eggs, in this case, are the shows.

What about when the real Easter rolls around, you ask? Well here at the 10c they believe it to be Christmas...hence your "Christmas Single" arrival date.
  • I just want an official announcement for the whole tour so we can make at least plans... even if tickets don't go on sale until next year :(

Except HRC... That was a nice little announcement :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    I'm getting nervous that these might be the only shows? I found this article posted:

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES JUNE/JULY 2010 EUROPEAN TOUR DATES
    News last updated: 07-12-2009

back to news

Pearl Jam announced today that they will play a series of select European festival and headlining tour dates in June and July of 2010. The band's European dates kick off in Dublin, Ireland at the 02 Arena and close at the Optimus Alive Festival in Lisbon, Portugal.

Tickets for The O2 Dublin 22 June from €59.80 and for The Odyssey Belfast 23 June from £41.50 including booking fee on sale Friday 11th December at 9am nationwide

In person: From 99 Ticketmaster Outlets Nationwide
    24hr hotlines: Tel: (ROI) 0818 719 300 (NI) 0870 243 4455
    Buy online: www.ticketmaster.ie

A special ticket pre-sale for the Dublin, Belfast, London and Berlin shows will take place for current members (as of Friday December 4, 2009) of Pearl Jam's Ten Club. This pre-sale begins Wednesday December 9, 2009. Visit www.pearljam.com for full details.

PEARL JAM'S 2010 EUROPEAN TOUR DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

DATE CITY VENUE

22-June Dublin, Ireland 02 Arena

23-June Belfast, Ireland Odyssey Arena

25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling (Hyde Park)

30-June Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide

3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival

4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival

10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival
  • Great news about the tour, I was trying to ignore the rumours as I thought I'd be setting myself up for disappointment but wahey!

Can't wait to see them in the new O2 in Dublin, saw Neil Young there this year and was amazed at the improvement from the Point. Only bad for me is that I've to go to a wedding in Spain on June 25 which rules out London and might make Belfast a bit tricky. Still, I didn't think I'd be seeing them at all in 2010 so can't complain!
    Slane - Jul 10, 1993
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    M.E.N. Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The 02 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
  • You would have expected a tweet, to make sure our memberships were up to date though. Weird.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Rossum20 wrote:
    I'm getting nervous that these might be the only shows? I found this article posted:

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES JUNE/JULY 2010 EUROPEAN TOUR DATES
    News last updated: 07-12-2009

back to news

Pearl Jam announced today that they will play a series of select European festival and headlining tour dates in June and July of 2010. The band's European dates kick off in Dublin, Ireland at the 02 Arena and close at the Optimus Alive Festival in Lisbon, Portugal.

Tickets for The O2 Dublin 22 June from €59.80 and for The Odyssey Belfast 23 June from £41.50 including booking fee on sale Friday 11th December at 9am nationwide

In person: From 99 Ticketmaster Outlets Nationwide
    24hr hotlines: Tel: (ROI) 0818 719 300 (NI) 0870 243 4455
    Buy online: http://www.ticketmaster.ie

A special ticket pre-sale for the Dublin, Belfast, London and Berlin shows will take place for current members (as of Friday December 4, 2009) of Pearl Jam's Ten Club. This pre-sale begins Wednesday December 9, 2009. Visit http://www.pearljam.com for full details.

PEARL JAM'S 2010 EUROPEAN TOUR DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

DATE CITY VENUE

22-June Dublin, Ireland 02 Arena

23-June Belfast, Ireland Odyssey Arena

25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling (Hyde Park)

30-June Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide

3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival

4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival

10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival

I getting nervous of that too :?

Plus, Pearl Jam themselves haven't announced anything yet....
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    You would have expected a tweet, to make sure our memberships were up to date though. Weird.
    True. Lucky mine isn't up til April.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    You would have expected a tweet, to make sure our memberships were up to date though. Weird.

maybe there will be no presale?