looks like a nice place
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    so usually 10c presale starts the same day (hour? minute? second?) the announcement's out??!
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Spoke to Live Nation representative in Prague...
    After an obvious question I got this answer: "we dont have it confirmed YET"
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Paka wrote:
    so usually 10c presale starts the same day (hour? minute? second?) the announcement's out??!

10C is full of suprises so who knows!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Main%20square%202008%20ARRAS.JPG
    :o :shock: :o :shock:

looks like a nice place
    a square in a Europe town is always a great place for gig :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Paka wrote:

That's the official announcement - I'm not sure I remember having ordered 10c tickets 6 months in advance. Could be wrong though. I'm going for a post-Christmas announcement and pre-sale. Could be completely wrong though! ;)
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • satansbed wrote:
    Mango wrote:
    Dublin is stand alone gig in The O2 http://www.theo2.ie/ and its the best place to see a band in a large venue indoor setting. The sound is second to none. Its gonna be great :twisted:
    yep.i confused with redrock wrote
    "Don't think we will be seeing non-festival shows where there is a festival appearance.."

i think what she means is that there wont be a stand alone gig in france, belgium or england because they are playing festivals in those countrys
    yep.now i got it.i thought she ment that Dublin and Belfast was festival.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    strummers wrote:
    Paka wrote:

That's the official announcement - I'm not sure I remember having ordered 10c tickets 6 months in advance. Could be wrong though. I'm going for a post-Christmas announcement and pre-sale. Could be completely wrong though! ;)

you are

the tickets are going on sale to the rest of the world on the 11th of december so we should get our presale before that
  • alesek wrote:
    Spoke to Live Nation representative in Prague...
    After an obvious question I got this answer: "we dont have it confirmed YET"
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WILL NEED MORE THAN 5000 EUROS FOR THIS SHIT..
  • satansbed wrote:
    strummers wrote:
    Paka wrote:

you are

the tickets are going on sale to the rest of the world on the 11th of december so we should get our presale before that
    :thumbup:
  • Let us celebrate these dates with the adding of chocolate to milk. :D
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    It is shit that i have to work until 9 pm today and i cannot stay at my computer the whole day!!! Hope i don't miss a pre-sale/announcement!!! :shock: :shock:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    im thinking the tickets go on sale tomorow
  • satansbed wrote:
    MY WORDS..TWEET TODAY AND AFTERTHE BIRDY......CREDIT CARD ON FIRE :D
  • MangoMango Posts: 1,049
    n593278060_1334516_3214-1.jpg

Just thought I'd post this one up from back in the day :D Fantastic Irish show and cheap as chips too!
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Let us celebrate these dates with the adding of chocolate to milk. :D

no.... lets celebrate with the addition of alcohol to the human body 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • 24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    satansbed wrote:

i think you're right!
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Chrisilein wrote:
    It is shit that i have to work until 9 pm today and i cannot stay at my computer the whole day!!! Hope i don't miss a pre-sale/announcement!!! :shock: :shock:

exactly the same here, I can leave at 9 but Jeezz, what if all the tix are sold out by the time I arrive home... :?: thinking,thinking
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Mango wrote:

Just thought I'd post this one up from back in the day :D Fantastic Irish show and cheap as chips too!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ..U CUT MY HEART BIT
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    I can't wait to see the whole slate of shows!...I really hope they unfold all the shows at once and don't stagger the info release like they have been doing lately....hell yes!!
  • so happy people..wtf????? hey u boys come to live in Europe.. :D
  • Mango wrote:

I found my Wembley Arena ticket from 2000 a while back - £20!
  • 24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    Rossum20 wrote:
    I can't wait to see the whole slate of shows!...I really hope they unfold all the shows at once and don't stagger the info release like they have been doing lately....hell yes!!

i hope you're right. all the shows at once please.
  • this will be a huge tour..
    Ricsard wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

exactly the same here, I can leave at 9 but Jeezz, what if all the tix are sold out by the time I arrive home... :?: thinking,thinking

:wave:
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    I can't wait to get the information about ITALY SHOWS!!!!! :o
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Come on ARENA DI VERONA!!!! Pleeeeaaaassseeeee
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WILL NEED MORE THAN 5000 EUROS FOR THIS SHIT..

:o :shock: ...I'm afraid I'll eventually have to play the lottery..
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    satansbed wrote:
    strummers wrote:
    Paka wrote:

you are

Wow, that's quick. I stand 100% corrected! :oops: :lol:
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>