euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:
    DID I SEE ..NEXT TOUR TALKING??????.....THATS THE SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

But where will the next tour take us? A summer tour, including Wuhlheide of course, which takes in some more stunning outdoor venues would be really nice. Dimi posted some pictures of some amazing looking places earlier in this thread (I think), outdoors in summer is definitely where it's at.

Or if they do 3 nights at the Gorge, are we all going?

:mrgreen::mrgreen: anywhere sounds good to me....I miss the tour prep and the tour itself.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    ok..im in to all...but i guess to Buenos Aires ill travel alone,right?? :roll:

hmmm.... we'll have to see if I have a job or win the lottery..but Mexico, Argentina and Brazil sound good to me!

Hey Leanne, if I win the lottery you can go to every PJ gig if you so wish.

Only if you lot came too!! :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    ok..im in to all...but i guess to Buenos Aires ill travel alone,right?? :roll:

hmmm.... we'll have to see if I have a job or win the lottery..but Mexico, Argentina and Brazil sound good to me!

Hey Leanne, if I win the lottery you can go to every PJ gig if you so wish.

Only if you lot came too!! :mrgreen:[/quote]

:D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen: anywhere sounds good to me....I miss the tour prep and the tour itself.

You miss the tour preparation? Mine has already started, well, the saving anyway!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    ok so i have just thought about this for a long time and put my shows in order as well...after seeing your post it was not easy...so here goes.

1st london

:cry: thats all i went too
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

You miss the tour preparation? Mine has already started, well, the saving anyway!

Ditto :D
    ok so i have just thought about this for a long time and put my shows in order as well...after seeing your post it was not easy...so here goes.

1st london

Awww, well you need to start prepping for the next tour too then, so you can come to more gigs and spend time with us nutters!
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I haven't taken the Euros off my card.....
    dottles wrote:

1st london

Awww, well you need to start prepping for the next tour too then, so you can come to more gigs and spend time with us nutters!

Leanne is indeed a nutter and we love her :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    I haven't taken the Euros off my card.....

Me either, but I have probably got a trip to Montpelier to watch our rugby team so they can go towards that. I'm not sure about venturing so deep into France though...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    philthehip wrote:

Awww :oops: , well at least some folks do :lol::lol::lol:
    I am special :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Awww :oops: , well at least some folks do :lol::lol::lol:
    I am special :lol:

You are SPECIAL indeed :lol:;)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    too much talking make no sense...couple of the year.....

34771411707466313677121.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Oh how I love you Dimi xxxxxxxxxxx :lol::lol::lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Awww... that's some awesome man-love right there :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    philthehip wrote:

Oh how I love you Dimi xxxxxxxxxxx :lol::lol::lol:
    love u too hun..xoxoxo :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ...and if I remember correctly you guys wanted that photo deleted :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    no,the naked one we want deleted.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

hang on... i hope that you took that one yourselves, as otherwise that brings a whole new meaning to happenings on tour!!
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

hang on... i hope that you took that one yourselves, as otherwise that brings a whole new meaning to happenings on tour!!
    im 3G, i can do whatever i want!!!!!!
    dottles wrote:

im 3G, i can do whatever i want!!!!!!

It was the '3' part of the scenario I was worried about :lol::lol::lol:;)
    dottles wrote:
    [

next time i guess im not staying only knocking at your room door..ill give u G power too :lol:
    btw..as i told in the past...i love Dutch people!!!!!!!!

28062010726.jpg
    dottles wrote:
    [

next time i guess im not staying only knocking at your room door..ill give u G power too :lol:
    :lol: you'll have to open my room door for me though :lol:
    :oops: still can't believe I couldn't open my own room door, it's a good job I didn't take anyone back :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    [

:lol: you'll have to open my room door for me though :lol:
    :oops: still can't believe I couldn't open my own room door, it's a good job I didn't take anyone back :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: ..till u open the door the condoms would be expired..!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249

28062010726.jpg

hahahahaha, I remember that, I took that photo :lol::lol::lol:
  • btw..as i told in the past...i love Dutch people!!!!!!!!

28062010726.jpg

Awesome :D

28062010726.jpg

Awesome :D

I love it :lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    btw..as i told in the past...i love Dutch people!!!!!

28062010726.jpg

i know...but i took one too!!! :lol::lol:

28062010731.jpg
    71step28 wrote:
    btw..as i told in the past...i love Dutch people!!!!!

28062010726.jpg

i know...but i took one too!!! :lol::lol:

28062010731.jpg

Thats just wrong in a German :lol: