euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Dimi has his own party!!!

Just don't 'party' with yourself too much D! :mrgreen:
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Athens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif

ok..strikes everywhere,people bitching ,40 celcium..is like hail..but Dimi has his own party!!!

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif

SOUNDS LIKE AN EDDIE SPEECH.

YOU ENJOY YOUR PARTY.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Have an awesome trip to everyone on their way and hope to see most of you in London :wave:
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:
    Dimi has his own party!!!

Just don't 'party' with yourself too much D! :mrgreen:
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Have an awesome trip to everyone on their way and hope to see most of you in London :wave:
    see u soon!!say hi to Jam!! ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Athens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok..strikes everywhere,people bitching ,40 celcium..is like hail..but Dimi has his own party!!!

SOUNDS LIKE AN EDDIE SPEECH.

YOU ENJOY YOUR PARTY.
    thanks Robert!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    4 .5 hours left in the office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    dottles wrote:
    4 .5 hours left in the office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock.gif rock.gif rock.gifrock.gif rock.gif rock.gif
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    HRC have announced Wintersleep will not be playing next Friday as they are already playing somewhere else :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    This explains why they suddenly dissapeared from the site, yesterday. :lol:

If they want, we can go and play, with my band. :mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:
    HRC have announced Wintersleep will not be playing next Friday as they are already playing somewhere else :lol::lol:

Bum :(

More time in the pub then :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    dottles wrote:

You'd have thought that the management on either side might have realised previously :lol:
    Apparently they are going to be replaced... :?
  • BairbreBairbre Posts: 31
    Guys,
    I have a spare Ten Club Belfast ticket to sell due to my friend backing out at the last minute - if you're interested just let me know - email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bairbrewalsh@hotmail.com">bairbrewalsh@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Cheers

x
    No time to be void...or save up on life; you gotta spend it all...
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You'd have thought that the management on either side might have realised previously :lol:
    Apparently they are going to be replaced... :?

Ohhhh I wonder who that'll be then... I won't hold my breath for anyone good.. :lol:

I am quite gutted about Wintersleep actually... I know I don't like all their stuff, they're still a good band and great live... Dave was REALLY looking forward to seeing them again :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dottles wrote:

well, i have to admit that, like Wolfmother before, i've never heard of Wintersleep... :oops:

how's the packing going folks ? 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    3 short hours to go in the office 8-)

The last two times I have broke up for a holiday the servers have gone down. Not today dammit!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • jrd wrote:
    dottles wrote:

well, i have to admit that, like Wolfmother before, i've never heard of Wintersleep... :oops:

how's the packing going folks ? 8-)

Both bands are rather good, although i'm more of a Wolfmother fan and Dave is more a Wintersleep fan :)

I have everything piled on the bed and it just looks like a big heap... I really don't know what to take... problem is, we can only take 15kg each on the way back but 20kg each on the way! pain in the bloody arse :evil:

I've nearly finished cleaning the house too... why do we do that? No one will be here to see it, why oh why do we clean before we go on holiday?! :roll:

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

I've nearly finished cleaning the house too... why do we do that? No one will be here to see it, why oh why do we clean before we go on holiday?! :roll:

I HATE coming back to a messy room/house. It's like you've lived in a mess for the week or two yer away, you just want everything to be perfect when you come back, so you don't have to fight your way through a pile of washing to just sit down and have tea!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    I have everything piled on the bed and it just looks like a big heap... I really don't know what to take... problem is, we can only take 15kg each on the way back but 20kg each on the way! pain in the bloody arse :evil:

edible/disposable underwear... that'd make the luggage lighter on the way back...! :lol:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Alice In Chains was fucking amazing on wednesday, and Duvall did and awesome job. Cant wait for Rock Werchter, but before that it is Dublin , Belfast, Berlin and Arras :)

http://grungereport.net/2010/06/17/setl ... ast-night/
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    Alice In Chains was fucking amazing on wednesday, and Duvall did and awesome job. Cant wait for Rock Werchter, but before that it is Dublin , Belfast, Berlin and Arras :)

and after that Bilbao :mrgreen:
  • I just got a text from Dave... he only has an hour left at work... I think he's getting excited :D

• Alice In Chains was fucking amazing on wednesday, and Duvall did and awesome job. Cant wait for Rock Werchter, but before that it is Dublin , Belfast, Berlin and Arras :)

and after that Bilbao :mrgreen:

Lucky bastard :)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    I just got a text from Dave... he only has an hour left at work... I think he's getting excited :D
    :D:D OPA!!!!!!!!
  • I just got a text from Dave... he only has an hour left at work... I think he's getting excited :D
    :D:D OPA!!!!!!!!

Less than an hour now!

OPAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I'M SO FUCKING EXCIIIITEEEED!

Finishing up in work now. 3 weeks off, I feel like I'm emigrating cos there's people wishing me luck and all. :lol::lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    OK, i've just about had enough now... it's been bugging me for days and i thought i'd manage to figure it out but i haven't...

...so i have to admit...

...i have NO IDEA what "OPA" means...!!! :oops: :oops: :roll:

can someone please enlighten me...? :ugeek:
    I think it's a Greek version of "hurrah" or "g'wan ye good thing!" :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrd wrote:
    OK, i've just about had enough now... it's been bugging me for days and i thought i'd manage to figure it out but i haven't...

...so i have to admit...

...i have NO IDEA what "OPA" means...!!! :oops: :oops: :roll:

can someone please enlighten me...? :ugeek:

Basically, myself, Dave and Leanne all sat watching Eurovision (we spoke to Leanne via facebook and text) and Greece's entry was called Opa, which, as Jenny pointed out, means 'cheers'. We adopted this and pestered Dimi with it and now it's kinda stuck! We express the word when we're happy or feeling quite excited.

Hope this helps :geek: