euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• nigelnigel Posts: 267
    I have a ticket for Glastonbury too - so am praying they will play. I think it would be odd for them to be in the UK when the biggest rock festival in the world is on and for them not to play it - so here's hoping!!

I have a sneaky feeling they will play on the Pyramid Stage on Saturday night before The Rolling Stones...how cool would that be!!!?!?!

I guess it all might become a little clearer after tomorrow when we know what day they are playing HRC!
  • which is the closest traveloge to hyde park?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Hey D, kings cross has a few travelodges and isn't too far (I think). I usually stay around that area when in london. Its where you can get the train to luton airport so its handy.

What kind of dates are we expecting and is it definite that there is an announcement tomorrow??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14

Hey D, kings cross has a few travelodges and isn't too far (I think). I usually stay around that area when in london. Its where you can get the train to luton airport so its handy.

What kind of dates are we expecting and is it definite that there is an announcement tomorrow??
    i stayed in king cross the last time..i hope i can find something around 50 pounds..
    if the anounce pj in this festival im in,,and i think portugal one will announce soon,,so il take 20 days vacation for fit as much dates i can..but if they do a long one.moe than a month,then ill choose south first,portugal-italy-spain..and after depence..if they do scandinavia maybe all change,,,shit,,i want all..if the do one like 2007..then ill do all
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

i stayed in king cross the last time..i hope i can find something around 50 pounds..
    if the anounce pj in this festival im in,,and i think portugal one will announce soon,,so il take 20 days vacation for fit as much dates i can..but if they do a long one.moe than a month,then ill choose south first,portugal-italy-spain..and after depence..if they do scandinavia maybe all change,,,shit,,i want all..if the do one like 2007..then ill do all

I wouldn't like to buy a hyde park tkt and then hear of a full arena tour. Not a big fan of festival type Pearl Jam gigs (especially after Poland in 07). That was a rough gig and I got nowhere near the front.
    I'll buy a hyde park tkt just incase though. Better than no Pearl Jam at all. I need my annual PJam fix!!
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • are you friendly with your doctor...?

get him to write you off work for two months..say you need pj fixing
    im in Airforce,they dont do this bullshit...but ill stay in your place in uk to save some money.. :D
  • I'll buy a hyde park tkt just incase though. Better than no Pearl Jam at all. I need my annual PJam fix!!
    i know..ill buy it only for keep the smile for the next months,,what a drug!!!!!!

im in Airforce,they dont do this bullshit...but ill stay in your place in uk to save some money.. :D

sure ive got a garden shed free...hmmm your get a better nights sleep then me with 3 boys at home

You're not in the airforce. You're a 10C moderator, no?? :D
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • What kind of dates are we expecting and is it definite that there is an announcement tomorrow??[/quote]
    if the anounce pj in this festival im in,,and i think portugal one will announce soon,,so il take 20 days vacation for fit as much dates i can..but if they do a long one.moe than a month,then ill choose south first,portugal-italy-spain..and after depence..if they do scandinavia maybe all change,,,shit,,i want all..if the do one like 2007..then ill do all[/quote]

I wouldn't like to buy a hyde park tkt and then hear of a full arena tour. Not a big fan of festival type Pearl Jam gigs (especially after Poland in 07). That was a rough gig and I got nowhere near the front.
    I'll buy a hyde park tkt just incase though. Better than no Pearl Jam at all. I need my annual PJam fix!![/quote]

Yeah I agree with you man. Better safe than sorry! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

You're not in the airforce. You're a 10C moderator, no?? :D
    im not a moderator,im calmator in the thread,,tell people to wait for boots,relax,think positive,show love,be happy,have fun.. :D
  • Yeah I agree with you man. Better safe than sorry! :D
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap:

• sure ive got a garden shed free...hmmm your get a better nights sleep then me with 3 boys at home
    ill babyshit :mrgreen:
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    Not long now.......................................................... :mrgreen:
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    good question
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow ...it's only a day away.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

(ok so my hair is red and I have ann in my name, but I am not an orphan girl I promise!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    dottles wrote:
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow ...it's only a day away.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

(ok so my hair is red and I have ann in my name, but I am not an orphan girl I promise!)

I'm gonna pretend I have no idea what you're talking about......
  • I just came back from a 3 days trip to Paris, I saw Alice in Chains on friday night (awesome show, even got a pick from William DuVall) and now I'm off to bed hoping that monday will be the day for a nice announcement. :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    I just came back from a 3 days trip to Paris, I saw Alice in Chains on friday night (awesome show, even got a pick from William DuVall) and now I'm off to bed hoping that monday will be the day for a nice announcement. :D

I took a two day trip to Paris for exactly the same reason. Caught a pick thrown by Will ... and it was a Mike Inez one :mrgreen:

Was walking to the Metro on the morning of the show ... and who do we see but Jerry and Mike smoking outside their hotel :lol: they were cold and tired after the drive from Switzerland
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Dann2000 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'm gonna pretend I have no idea what you're talking about......

:lol::lol:
    I think I'm goinog to have to take my phone charger to work with me so I can check the net on my phone whilst pretending to work (our internet is monitored at work, we are only allowed to look at non work related websites before 9am, on our lunch and after 5pm :( ;) )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • chime wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    I just came back from a 3 days trip to Paris, I saw Alice in Chains on friday night (awesome show, even got a pick from William DuVall) and now I'm off to bed hoping that monday will be the day for a nice announcement. :D

I took a two day trip to Paris for exactly the same reason. Caught a pick thrown by Will ... and it was a Mike Inez one :mrgreen:

Was walking to the Metro on the morning of the show ... and who do we see but Jerry and Mike smoking outside their hotel :lol: they were cold and tired after the drive from Switzerland

Cool ! So you were front row or close to the stage. I was kinda second row between William and Jerry ... but right in front of Jerry when he was showing off his guitar skills. :D
    I'm so glad I saw these guys in a small venue. But it was fuckin' hot in this place (and it was a bad idea to wear my warm ten of clubs hoodie during the show).
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    chime wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:

Cool ! So you were front row or close to the stage. I was kinda second row between William and Jerry ... but right in front of Jerry when he was showing off his guitar skills. :D
    I'm so glad I saw these guys in a small venue. But it was fuckin' hot in this place (and it was a bad idea to wear my warm ten of clubs hoodie during the show).

Was front row in front of Mike :mrgreen: ... we got a little of Jerry's skills ;) ... I had seen them somewhere smaller (Scala in London) ... but doubt I'll ever see them somewhere hotter :lol: ... you could actually see sweat dripping from Will's wrists when he was playing guitar :oops: ... I'm glad you survived wearing the hoodie through the show ... I'm surprised you didn't pass out ... was definitely a shower before bed kind of night :P

Don't know about where you were but me and my friends seemed to be the only girls in our area ... it was the most male crowd I've ever been in.

p.s. Roger is awesome!

p.p.s. apologies everyone for the derail ... just passing time until later TODAY!!!!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    which is the closest traveloge to hyde park?
    Dunno, but there's this place I know that'll be cheaper. Hotel de Hinn.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    edited December 2009
    Hinn wrote:

5 fuckin' star!! highly recomended. And if its a Saturday night show you get a fry up as part of the sunday morning deal! :lol::lol::lol:
    Post edited by Brisk. on
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Brisk. wrote:
    Hinn wrote:

5 fuckin' star!! highly recomended. And if its a Saturnday night show you get a fry up as part of the deal! :lol::lol::lol:

i nearly googled it :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    The all night 74/N74 and N97 buses run from just around the corner of my door to Hyde Park corner too, for easy queueing up purposes!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i am sure that de hotel de hinn or de hotel de pegasus or hotel de babs or hotel de one of many of my friends in london town will suit me fine
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Hinn wrote:

Where do I need to go to make a reservation for Hotel de Hinn?
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam