euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Rossum20 wrote:
    İm thinking the Dublin rumor for March has to be bogus with a festival in London at the end of June...but hey, at least we know they're comin'!

Maybe its for EV in March???? there was a rumour that he's doing a solo Euro tour - god i hope so, EV and PJ in the same year, i would LOVE that :D
    and this is a great idea..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Settle down. There ain't gonna be anybody tweetin' today.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,353
    So we got a Ireland show in March, and Hyde Park show in June. 4 month's in Europe! Sweet!
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    Settle down. There ain't gonna be anybody tweetin' today.
    better not..cuse next week all will be working,i take day off work monday,,and thusday and wensday,and thursday and friday... :mrgreen: mmmuuuttthhhaaafffuuuccckkkkaaaaaa
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I reckon that this news is positive :D defo a step in the right direction to 'proper' confirmation.

Now all I need them to do is not run Hard Rock Calling on the same weekend as Glastonbury Festival, or Pearl Jam to play both!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    I reckon that this news is positive :D defo a step in the right direction to 'proper' confirmation.

Now all I need them to do is not run Hard Rock Calling on the same weekend as Glastonbury Festival, or Pearl Jam to play both!!
    I wouldnt put it past ed to appear with a few other friends at glastonbury,maybe even a solo set somewhere on site :ugeek:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:

Pearl Jam to play both please!!!! :D:D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • both will be great.... :D
  • dottles wrote:

I wouldnt put it past ed to appear with a few other friends at glastonbury,maybe even a solo set somewhere on site :ugeek:
    thats just wishful thinking cause your going :roll:
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Sorry to be a little lazy (don't want to go back and read the whole thread), but what dates/places are confirmed or likely to be confirmed thus far?
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • samjam wrote:
    Sorry to be a little lazy (don't want to go back and read the whole thread), but what dates/places are confirmed or likely to be confirmed thus far?
    Hard Rock Calling london
    and Portugal one
    are the 2 with links in their official pages
    + in North Spain in BILBAO..its a month now as a rumor
  • dottles wrote:

thats just wishful thinking cause your going :roll:
    never say never :mrgreen:
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    No pain, no Spain...I guess the pain is putting up with all these rumor teases.
    I hope we hear something soon, before my Christmas bonus burns a whole clean through my pocket..
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Roll on Monday for that Hard Rock Announcement!

Does anyone if it is a traditional festival where you can camp or just buy day tickets? Or is there no camping and you just go for full days and then leave to hotels/homes?

Could this really be anyone but PJ who they are referring to? I mean i know people have mentioned AIC or Fleet Foxes(who have a new album out next year) but are these guys big enough to headline. I do hope AIC are on the card and maybe Mr. Chris Cornell.... :D
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds

Does anyone if it is a traditional festival where you can camp or just buy day tickets? Or is there no camping and you just go for full days and then leave to hotels/homes?

Could this really be anyone but PJ who they are referring to? I mean i know people have mentioned AIC or Fleet Foxes(who have a new album out next year) but are these guys big enough to headline. I do hope AIC are on the card and maybe Mr. Chris Cornell.... :D
    its pj style... ;)
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    Roll on Monday for that Hard Rock Announcement!

No camping, each evening is treated as a seperate event (as far as I know) and I'd be amazed if it was anybody other than PJ.
  • Thanks Dan I had a feeling that was the way it worked. I remember looking into going when Counting Crows played a couple of years ago and it seems to have a quite laid back feel to it. I'm sure theres plenty of info out there on it. A few days in London and some PJ would be awesome and maybe a small venue warm up gig Astoria/SBE style!!

Checked out e-festivals PJ down as a Strong Rumour so far for Hard Rock(only band rumoured so far)
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    The world cup going on the same time pearl jam's touring europe. It's gonna be a great summer. I can see myself right now, in amsterdam, with my italia Forza hat on, watching the USA beat england, whilst smoking a phatty at Barney's Breakfast Bar having an "english" breakfast. :D
  • DavieBDavieB Posts: 222
    Given that this years headliners were 2 massive acts (I'm ignoring the added-on day with The Killers...) I'd be surprised if it was anyone other than Pearl Jam.

Also, considering both Springsteen and Young did Glastonbury AND HRC, I wouldn't be surprised if Pearl Jam did the same.

HRC is just a 2 day event, there's no camping, just get yourself a bed for the night somewhere in London (there's enough choice!!!), head on over to Hyde Park (get there early if you want to be near the front, remember, this is London, the crowds are huge!), enjoy the gig, then join the masses en route back to your lodgings. You won't be the only one going in your direction, that's for sure!

Oh, and by the way, Neil Young played Aberdeen, Scotland a few days before Glastonbury and HRC, so, y'know, cough cough hint hint please guys? ;)
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    rssesq wrote:
    The world cup going on the same time pearl jam's touring europe. It's gonna be a great summer. I can see myself right now, in amsterdam, with my italia Forza hat on, watching the USA beat england, whilst smoking a phatty at Barney's Breakfast Bar having an "english" breakfast. :D

I can agree it will be a great summer but, after watching alot of MLS recently, I can honestly say USA dont stand a chance against England mens team and I think our womens team would give them a run for their money as well.
  • WTF?? contest is about European tour and Europeans cant take part ??? LAME
    K.
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    I thought the FIFA World Cup was in South Africa next year....
    be philanthropic
  • I thought the FIFA World Cup was in South Africa next year....

Yup. South Africa 2010.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"

its pj style... ;)

Is this true there'll be an announcement m Monday re Hard Rock? :mrgreen:
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • DavieB wrote:
    Given that this years headliners were 2 massive acts (I'm ignoring the added-on day with The Killers...) I'd be surprised if it was anyone other than Pearl Jam.

Also, considering both Springsteen and Young did Glastonbury AND HRC, I wouldn't be surprised if Pearl Jam did the same.

HRC is just a 2 day event, there's no camping, just get yourself a bed for the night somewhere in London (there's enough choice!!!), head on over to Hyde Park (get there early if you want to be near the front, remember, this is London, the crowds are huge!), enjoy the gig, then join the masses en route back to your lodgings. You won't be the only one going in your direction, that's for sure!

Oh, and by the way, Neil Young played Aberdeen, Scotland a few days before Glastonbury and HRC, so, y'know, cough cough hint hint please guys? ;)

Ha!!!! PJ play Aberdeen.... we only get the X Factor tour
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    Dann2000 wrote:
    rssesq wrote:

I can agree it will be a great summer but, after watching alot of MLS recently, I can honestly say USA dont stand a chance against England mens team and I think our womens team would give them a run for their money as well.

Yes because watching MLS is the same as watching the national team :roll:

We beat Spain...the only team to do that in quite some time. Youre the favorites...thats probably because football isn't very popular in the US and our best athletes don't play the sport...unfortunately being the favorite means absolutely nothing.
  • DavieBDavieB Posts: 222

Ha!!!! PJ play Aberdeen.... we only get the X Factor tour

Tell me about it!!! But a guy can dream, right? Never thought in a million years I'd see Neil in Aberdeen...
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    I'm right there with you, dreaming about pj playing aberdeen.

you should start a play aberdeen- scotland thread...lol
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Aero83_ wrote:
    No pain, no Spain...I guess the pain is putting up with all these rumor teases.
    I hope we hear something soon, before my Christmas bonus burns a whole clean through my pocket..
    :thumbup:
  • Baktroy wrote:
    WTF?? contest is about European tour and Europeans cant take part ??? LAME
    its the same as last year,was contest for European to go to USA tour.and A friend from Portugal win for seattle this year