euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Olivavu wrote:
    Vedder said that they wouldn't be back in England "for quite some time" at the o2 in August.

I reckon this European tour will exclude England, on that basis.

Well, that's if he was telling the truth and not setting us up for a surprise...fingers crossed...

:( :( I hope your wrong about excluding England

Was listening to the boot earlier, he actually says they won't be back in Europe for quite some time...
  • i may be mistaken but was there some sort of contractual ban on individual gigs in the UK in 2006 (Astoria apart) because of the Reading and Leeds festivals ? Would playing Hyde Park this year mean no individual UK gigs ?
    blur played hyde park, (as individual gig) and did a mini tour and played glasto :?:
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    Olivavu wrote:
    Vedder said that they wouldn't be back in England "for quite some time" at the o2 in August.

I reckon this European tour will exclude England, on that basis.

Well, that's if he was telling the truth and not setting us up for a surprise...fingers crossed...

Was listening to the boot earlier, he actually says they won't be back in Europe for quite some time...

He also said he wished he knew all our names, perhaps that's what they are doing at the moment sitting down in a room trying to memorise everyones name.
  • stankratz wrote:
    Yeah R.E.M. did a 5 night run in Summer 07 and released it as Live at The Olympia. They gigs were plugged as 'working rehearsals'. I'd certainly take that from the boys, Vicar Street would be the perfect place to play something like Strangest Tribe for the first time :idea:

Mike: Guys lets do something different for the next tour, I'm POed rehearsing in Matt's garage.
    Stone: But if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Ed (in background): Yeah, yeah, yeah
    Kelly Curtis: Why don't you guys REM it in Ireland? But not in that dump the Olympia.
    Jeff: I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
    Stone: Isn't it a little inhabitable there that time of year?
    Kelly Curtis: Maybe, but the waves will be fierce, euros are worth a fortune in dollars, there will be no shortage of fans as Dublin is no more than a 3 hour flight from most of Europe. Plus you don't have to drive too far in any direction to be in the complete middle of nowhere away from prying eyes, sorta like Montana.
    Jeff: Cool, I'm in.
    Ed: Well make it happen.
    Matt (in background): That was 5 decafs, right guys?
    :mrgreen:

I'm going nuts, I need tour dates.
    :lol::lol::lol: good one
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

• Was listening to the boot earlier, he actually says they won't be back in Europe for quite some time...
    so put berlin-rotterdam to listen about next year(2010)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Dann2000 wrote:
    He also said he wished he knew all our names, perhaps that's what they are doing at the moment sitting down in a room trying to memorise everyones name.
    really???couse he ask me too,when is my birthday to sing for me!!!
  • no birds on the window???
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb
  • Paul-JamPaul-Jam Posts: 136
    is this the reason that they are giving away the limited edition vinyls in europe on twitter?
    2006  July-6               Las Vegas
    2006  July-18             San Francisco 3
    2009  October-6         Los Angeles 3
    2013  November-21   San Diego
    2013  November-26   Oakland
    2014  October-22       Denver
    2016  August-5           Fenway 1
    2016  August-7           Fenway 2
    2016  November-11    Temple of The Dog- San Francisco 1
    2018  August-18         Wrigley 1
    2018  August-20         Wrigley 2
    2018  September-4     Boston 2
    2022  May-18              Sacramento...fuck covid
  • fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    Dann2000 wrote:
    [quote="my_small_self

During either the Berlin of Rotterdam show he said the "may be back within a year". So maybe they had a change of heart after Engeland. Or he was teasing us...

There will be a European tour; that is what makes me happy!
  • Maybe he was just drunk? He does like his wine... :shh:
  • no birds on the window???
    :lol::lol::lol:

• There will be a European tour; that is what makes me happy!
    +1..thats the spirit,,and this is the reason i start this thread,,couse we have something,all start with the contest and u can see how many people are happy.people start to search,ask, share infos ,thoughts,rumors and happiness.Already some try to share places to stay in citys to help other fans..We will wait for the tour that the European fans deserve.no matter takes a day,a week a month..everybody knows the Europeans are the ones that travel the most in all the planet for see the best band in the world..and most of all the BOYS knows,how we fuckin ROCK in their concerts...
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    Paul-Jam wrote:
    is this the reason that they are giving away the limited edition vinyls in europe on twitter?

IF there will be one in Frankfurt, who is going to be there first? you or me?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    .....Sneaks into thread...any news or tweets about? ...sneaks out...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    dottles wrote:

Hey stay a while! no news but lots of rumours, wishes and guesses.
  • Dann2000 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

yeah,stay..we missed u...
    Dann2000 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

yeah,stay..we missed u...

:lol: Been to the cinema and for a meal with some friends, thought I'd check in to see if there was any news to make me smile before I go to sleep :D

How's your nephew doing Dimitris? I hope his first day in this world was a good one :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    :lol: Been to the cinema and for a meal with some friends, thought I'd check in to see if there was any news to make me smile before I go to sleep :D

How's your nephew doing Dimitris? I hope his first day in this world was a good one :)
    he is so beautiful..looks like my sister when she was baby too!!!!i love him...my sis tells me that "i got shit "will be his favorite song..lol
  • Paul-JamPaul-Jam Posts: 136
    Degi wrote:
    Paul-Jam wrote:

IF there will be one in Frankfurt, who is going to be there first? you or me?
    I will be there first. :lol: Although I live in California now, my parents still live in Moerfelden and its only a 10 minute drive with a car to Frankfurt. :D Erst mit der bahn zum Hauptbahnhof und dann mit der U-bahn zur Festhalle! Ich wuerde so gern fuer ein wochenende nach hause Fliegen und PJ sehen...Hoffentlich, Hoffentlich...Biss dann, CIAO :D
    2006  July-6               Las Vegas
    2006  July-18             San Francisco 3
    2009  October-6         Los Angeles 3
    2013  November-21   San Diego
    2013  November-26   Oakland
    2014  October-22       Denver
    2016  August-5           Fenway 1
    2016  August-7           Fenway 2
    2016  November-11    Temple of The Dog- San Francisco 1
    2018  August-18         Wrigley 1
    2018  August-20         Wrigley 2
    2018  September-4     Boston 2
    2022  May-18              Sacramento...fuck covid
    he is so beautiful..looks like my sister when she was baby too!!!!i love him...my sis tells me that "i got shit "will be his favorite song..lol

:lol: Awww, enjoy him at this tiny and tender age, they grow so quickly...

Maybe the New Year will bring good news :D and we can dream a while longer in this thread.
    But it looks like I am definately PJ touring next year (if they tour) rather than going to Oz :D:D:D
  • dottles wrote:

:lol: Awww, enjoy him at this tiny and tender age, they grow so quickly...

Maybe the New Year will bring good news :D and we can dream a while longer in this thread.
    But it looks like I am definately PJ touring next year (if they tour) rather than going to Oz :D:D:D
    dreaming is good :D
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    Paul-Jam wrote:

I will be there first. :lol: Although I live in California now, my parents still live in Moerfelden and its only a 10 minute drive with a car to Frankfurt. :D Erst mit der bahn zum Hauptbahnhof und dann mit der U-bahn zur Festhalle! Ich wuerde so gern fuer ein wochenende nach hause Fliegen und PJ sehen...Hoffentlich, Hoffentlich...Biss dann, CIAO :D

Hey D, you are uncle now?? i hope the kid already has PJ onesies ;);)

ahhh, bei mir dauert es mindestens eine stunde...^^
    Ja, ich glaube zwar nicht, dass sie in frankfurt spielen werden aber du solltest definitiv mal herkommen!! :D Bist du bei facebook?
  • Degi wrote:

Hey D, you are uncle now?? i hope the kid already has PJ onesies ;);)
    ?
    :D
  • Good morning Europe
  • UruUru Posts: 58
    Today is the day!!!

GOOD MORNING DIMITRIS!!! :lol:
  • AVUI ÉS EL DIA!!!
    HOY ES EL DIA!!!!

BUENAS DIAS URU.. :D
  • Good morning people!

I don't write a lot here, so I suppose you don't know me... well, I'm just waiting for some news, I can't help to think abou this...
    I'm thinking about telling my relatives to give me my Christmas presents in money before Christmas... :twisted:
  • I'm another spanish superfan of Pearl Jam. I hope we have dates for Barcelona and Madrid for the end of month!!!

Rock on people!

P.D: Hola Uru! Aquí Pablo ;)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Just checking, nothing?, off again. :D
  • UruUru Posts: 58
    lowlights wrote:
    I'm another spanish superfan of Pearl Jam. I hope we have dates for Barcelona and Madrid for the end of month!!!

Rock on people!

P.D: Hola Uru! Aquí Pablo ;)

No Madrid, Bilbao... SURE!!! 8-)