euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Morning Europe,

when seeing the whole UK airspace closed once again Im getting bit worried how the European tour will look like. Just hope the band will leave themselve some time to get over here and let us know that the tour is really on so we could arrange alternative transport....
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    5 weeks to go!!! :shock: :mrgreen:

alesek - I wouldn't worry too much at the moment. Things are chaging in regards to airspace very quickly and on an hourly basis. It could all change in 5 weeks :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    alesek wrote:
    Morning Europe,

when seeing the whole UK airspace closed once again Im getting bit worried how the European tour will look like. Just hope the band will leave themselve some time to get over here and let us know that the tour is really on so we could arrange alternative transport....
    i already mention only positive thinking in this thread..
    and we already make a way for that..put your smiles side the dates for go away the ash!! :D
    see yesterday pages
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    5 weeks to go!!! :shock: :mrgreen:

alesek - I wouldn't worry too much at the moment. Things are chaging in regards to airspace very quickly and on an hourly basis. It could all change in 5 weeks :)

yeah i know... anything can happen ... but if your flight is cancelled day b4 leaving for dublin, then what? thk the band will have their stuff moving by trucks around europe once they make it over the atlantic... We just need to know that they are in dublin and the tour is really on... hope they will leave themselves some time to get over here then ....

i would die if not seeing them this year! so obsessed!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    alesek wrote:
    i would die if not seeing them this year! so obsessed!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    alesek wrote:
    We just need to know that they are in dublin and the tour is really on... hope they will leave themselves some time to get over here then ....

I'm sure they'll be here a few days beforehand, as thats what they've done in previous years. I'll let you know when I meet Mike for pints the weekend before the show :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    veddertown wrote:

PEARL JAM EUROPE 2010

DATE CITY VENUE
    22-June * Dublin, Ireland 02 Arena :D
    23-June * Belfast, Ireland Odyssey Arena :D
    25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling Hyde Park :D
    27-June ** Nijmegen, Holland Rock In Park Festival
    30-June * Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide :D
    1-July ** Gdynia, Poland Heineken Open'er Festival
    3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival
    4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival
    6-July ** Venice Italy Heineken Jammin Festival
    9-July ** Bilbao, Spain BBK Live Festival
    10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival

OK, same here :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Howdy peeps!
    I'm on leave today, so have found myself having a clear out of my wardrobe (lots gone off to charity, all that stuff which I'd put to one side to slim into and might come in handy) and thinking about stuff to take away. I did find myself checking the ferries to Ireland on the web, and realising there is hardly any way to get to Holyhead from Cornwall!
    I'm sure mother nature will realise that we want to see Pearl Jam and have been building the anticipation since December. :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    u can see an nonnessesary space bewteen London and Berlin.. :roll: :roll:
    71step28 wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

PEARL JAM EUROPE 2010

DATE CITY VENUE

Are you not going to Nijmegen Yvi? I'm not either, more time in Berlin for me.
    Can we not convince you to come to Arras, Werchter or both? :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

PEARL JAM EUROPE 2010

DATE CITY VENUE

Are you not going to Nijmegen Yvi? I'm not either, more time in Berlin for me.
    Can we not convince you to come to Arras, Werchter or both? :lol:
    u can see an nonnessesary space bewteen London and Berlin.. :roll: :roll:
    aaaaaaargh!! ;)
    Its the money, folks, the money! Time is no problem, have to be back at work on 12th July. But i bought so many vinyls during the last weeks (of which i'm VERY proud), so theres no money left for more dates. Though i'd LOVE to go. Dimi is trying to convince me again and again ;)
    71step28 wrote:
    aaaaaaargh!! ;)
    Its the money, folks, the money! Time is no problem, have to be back at work on 12th July. But i bought so many vinyls during the last weeks (of which i'm VERY proud), so theres no money left for more dates. Though i'd LOVE to go. Dimi is trying to convince me again and again ;)

Awww, I know how you feel. I committed in my head to six shows back in December but had no idea which ones they would be. I've been saving a quarter of my salary since January to cover the cost. I'd love to do a couple more, but I am happy with what I am doing, it's an adventure all in itself...as will your tour!! :D
    And if I win the lottery before June, we'll all be doing more shows!
    train tix only...concert tix and place to stay,on me..last offer.. 8-)

:shock: :oops: STOP it, Dimi! You can't do that!! You've already done sooo much for me and i am very, very thankful for all, you know it. oh god.....
    71step28 wrote:

:shock: :oops: STOP it, Dimi! You can't do that!! You've already done sooo much for me and i am very, very thankful for all, you know it. oh god.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqkoVUJ9LXU
  • Erik1977Erik1977 Posts: 141
    The time schedule for Nijmegen is ridiculous, only 90 minutes! :(

21.00 - 22.30 Pearl Jam

19.00 - 20.00 Vampire Weekend

17.00 - 18.00 Stereophonics

15.05 - 16.05 Amy Macdonald

13.10 - 14.10 Ben Harper and Relentless7

11.45 - 12.25 White Lies

Podium B

20.00 - 21.00 The Black Keys

18.00 - 19.00 Customs

16.05 - 17.00 Arid

14.10 - 15.05 Rise Against

12.25 - 13.10 Black Bottle Riot
    2000 Pinkpop
    2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2007 Düsseldorf, Nijmegen
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2010 London, Nijmegen, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 Manchester I, Amsterdam I + II, Werchter, Berlin I + II, Stockholm
    2013 Brooklyn I + II, Philly I + II
    2014 Amsterdam I + II, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Werchter, Leeds
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2018 Amsterdam I + II, Pinkpop, London I + II, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Seattle I + II
    2022 Pinkpop, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I + II, Prague , Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II
    2023 Austin I + II
    2024 Manchester, MSG I + II

Erik1977 wrote:
    The time schedule for Nijmegen is ridiculous, only 90 minutes! :(

21.00 - 22.30 Pearl Jam

19.00 - 20.00 Vampire Weekend

17.00 - 18.00 Stereophonics

15.05 - 16.05 Amy Macdonald

13.10 - 14.10 Ben Harper and Relentless7

11.45 - 12.25 White Lies

Podium B

20.00 - 21.00 The Black Keys

18.00 - 19.00 Customs

16.05 - 17.00 Arid

14.10 - 15.05 Rise Against

12.25 - 13.10 Black Bottle Riot
    :shock: and why one hour space bewteen the bands??
    damn, I'm so pissed. I'm sure they advertised with that PJ would play a full set when the organisation announced the first names for this festival. Come on, 90 minutes, what the f*ck?? That is almost an hour less than a regular PJ show.
    2000 Pinkpop
    2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2018 Amsterdam I + II, Pinkpop, London I + II, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Seattle I + II
    2022 Pinkpop, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I + II, Prague , Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II
    2023 Austin I + II

• memememe Posts: 4,695
    Erik1977 wrote:
    damn, I'm so pissed. I'm sure they advertised with that PJ would play a full set when the organisation announced the first names for this festival. Come on, 90 minutes, what the f*ck?? That is almost an hour less than a regular PJ show.

Ouch... does anyone know whether Venice is also scheduled to be that short?
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
    meme wrote:
    Erik1977 wrote:

Nah, I think it's only the netherlands that is making a fool of themselves again... Werchter festival is 2 hours, Arras is 2,5 hours and Hard Rock Calling is full set as well, so I wouldn't worry too much for Venice if I were you.
    2000 Pinkpop
    2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2023 Austin I + II

• memememe Posts: 4,695
    Erik1977 wrote:
    meme wrote:
    Erik1977 wrote:

Nah, I think it's only the netherlands that is making a fool of themselves again... Werchter festival is 2 hours, Arras is 2,5 hours and Hard Rock Calling is full set as well, so I wouldn't worry too much for Venice if I were you.

whew... let's hope. I am only allowing myself one show this time around, and I want the real thing, dammit :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
    2 hours is the minimum pj will play in festivals...this nijmegen is strange + the 1 hour between the bands
    2 hours is the minimum pj will play in festivals...this nijmegen is strange + the 1 hour between the bands

seriously, I would totally encourage it if the band would make a statement by refusing to play this festival. A big f*ck you to the organisation!

I'm glad I am one of the lucky ones who are able to see them 4 times more besides the NMGN one. I'm more and more looking forward to the Arras show where they'll start a 23.30 and play till 2.00. Whole set in the dark on the beautiful square, should be a great atmosphere!
    2000 Pinkpop
    2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2023 Austin I + II

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

If you look you'll see that there is a band playing on the other stage while the main stage is empty. No two bands are on at the same time.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    71step28 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqkoVUJ9LXU

...at work, no Youtube for me here :(
    have to wait til tonight
    Jennytree wrote:

If you look you'll see that there is a band playing on the other stage while the main stage is empty. No two bands are on at the same time.
    i guess ill arrive late at the venue
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    D, it is so you can see every band on the day.. no bands clash they had the same sort of thing at Sonisphere.
    17052010671.jpg

Hello to all the friends out there..i know u are ready for Pearl Jam Europe tour and i would love to come,but im still to small!!but my family will have a representative ,my Uncle Dimitris will be with u guys
    and as he says,im in the right path to join all of you some day!!!
    enjoy the shows,stay Alive,keep on Rockin in the Free World
    with Love
    Vasilis
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    17052010671.jpg

Hello to all the friends out there..i know u are ready for Pearl Jam Europe tour and i would love to come,but im still to small!!but my family will have a representative ,my Uncle Dimitris will be with u guys
    and as he says,im in the right path to join all of you some day!!!
    enjoy the shows,stay Alive,keep on Rockin in the Free World
    with Love
    Vasilis

Now this is the kind of indoctrination I agree with. Get them young and fill their heads with all things Pearl Jam :D