euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    You do not smoke in public

Festival is private grounds no? Haha I'm just being difficult.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Red Lukin wrote:

anyway u dont need to worry,,u will stoned by pearl jam music..no need anything else..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Red Lukin wrote:

anyway u dont need to worry,,u will stoned by pearl jam music..no need anything else..

:D;)8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

why u are here and not in a bar with friends and drunk already??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140

why u are here and not in a bar with friends and drunk already??

I was thinking the same D!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Red Lukin wrote:
    good advice - as you were writing I bought tix..don't wanna go through that pain again. It's confirmed I'm going to Werchter! fyi is weed legal there? :D

See you there :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    good advice - as you were writing I bought tix..don't wanna go through that pain again. It's confirmed I'm going to Werchter! fyi is weed legal there? :D

Definetely - what an amazing lineup...really hope black keys don't conflict with AIC or TCV though.

I'm kind of up in the air about London. I was thinking of doing Fri and Sun, but when I add up the price of tix, transportation, hotel etc. it sure adds up. I'm kind of thinking of just going to Amsterdam after Belfast to hang out (skip the London show) then see Nigmegen. Hmm, decisions, decisions...
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

Definetely - what an amazing lineup...really hope black keys don't conflict with AIC or TCV though.

I'm kind of up in the air about London. I was thinking of doing Fri and Sun, but when I add up the price of tix, transportation, hotel etc. it sure adds up. I'm kind of thinking of just going to Amsterdam after Belfast to hang out (skip the London show) then see Nigmegen. Hmm, decisions, decisions...

Yer but if you come to London you can enjoy some world cup football and you know you want to watch those Americans getting battered at it :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

I'm kind of up in the air about London. I was thinking of doing Fri and Sun, but when I add up the price of tix, transportation, hotel etc. it sure adds up. I'm kind of thinking of just going to Amsterdam after Belfast to hang out (skip the London show) then see Nigmegen. Hmm, decisions, decisions...[/quote]

Yer but if you come to London you can enjoy some world cup football and you know you want to watch those Americans getting battered at it :lol:[/quote]

Ooh infact England play the same time on the 23rd so wont be watching any Americans playing footy
    Red Lukin wrote:

ok,but i nedd to say to u that at 24th the Londoners and the outowners we have a big meeting-party with dreaks and all meet eachother..i prefer miss a show than that... :D
    I wonder who won the CBS Radio comp...obviously not someone who comes on here...
    dottles wrote:
    I wonder who won the CBS Radio comp...obviously not someone who comes on here...
    great question!!!but i did see any in the forum..+ the ones won the vip tickets :roll:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    philthehip wrote:

Ooh infact England play the same time on the 23rd so wont be watching any Americans playing footy

excellent... my trip will mean i can go to wembley and snap the goalposts just like my dad did back in the day! :D;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

excellent... my trip will mean i can go to wembley and snap the goalposts just like my dad did back in the day! :D;)
    he did what??? :lol::lol::lol:
    dunkman wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

he did what??? :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQI9g5p8jn0 :lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Sorry dude you will get battered if you go anywhere near those posts :lol:

And anyway dont be like that, we will win it for you lot too ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

he did what??? :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQI9g5p8jn0 :lol:[/quote]

And thats their own cross bar, imagine what they would do to ours :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

Yeah, and we will be in Northern Ireland..we best find a welcoming pub to watch an England match in!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Yeah, and we will be in Northern Ireland..we best find a welcoming pub to watch an England match in!

I wa sin a dutch pub when we battered Holland 4 - 1 t Wembley so I dont mind where we go. Im hoping we get Germany in the last 16 so we play them while we are in Berlin and France in the quarters while we are in Paris :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Yeah we have got to watch the match!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    philthehip wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

And anyway dont be like that, we will win it for you lot too ;)

you've just threatened to batter a scotsman... thats the death equivalent of being a muslim suicide bomber to a scotsman!! what greater martyrdom could we have besides being covered in flour and eggs and deep fried? ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

And anyway dont be like that, we will win it for you lot too ;)[/quote]

you've just threatened to batter a scotsman... thats the death equivalent of being a muslim suicide bomber to a scotsman!! what greater martyrdom could we have besides being covered in flour and eggs and deep fried? ;)[/quote]

:lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Fine with me, I've been brought up in a sports mad household usually revolving around football, cricket and rugby!
    What time kick off is it?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Yeah we have got to watch the match![/quote]

Fine with me, I've been brought up in a sports mad household usually revolving around football, cricket and rugby!
    What time kick off is it?[/quote]

4pm uk time
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

What time kick off is it?[/quote]

4pm uk time[/quote]

coolio!!! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Good morning all...nice ..no work today..this day .here its something like the 4th of july for Americans.. :D
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,296
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

think you need to be careful where you cheer on England in Belfast :roll:
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    I've just realized that I'll be watching the World Cup final in Portugal - should be one helluva party! :mrgreen:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz