euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    dottles wrote:
    Good evening everyone!

Evening :)

I want to go to shows , now!!!! :D:lol:

Well I was always told, I want doesn't get!!!

...but I need might! :lol:

I need to go to shows! Mind you, you're seeing them sooner than the rest of us mister!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good evening everyone!

Good evening DM! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Hi from Greek fans..

57351221115405404115450.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Evening :)[/quote]

I want to go to shows , now!!!! :D:lol:[/quote]

...but I need might! :lol:

I need to go to shows! Mind you, you're seeing them sooner than the rest of us mister![/quote]

Yeah true! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Hi from Greek fans..

i like that pic alot D! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Hi from Greek fans..

i like that pic alot D! ;)
    ;)
    good pic we make one this year from all our flags
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Evening [/quote]

I want to go to shows , now!!!! [/quote]

...but I need might!

I need to go to shows! Mind you, you're seeing them sooner than the rest of us mister![/quote]

Yeah true!

:evil:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    veddertown wrote:
    Good evening everyone!

Sup Gary! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    veddertown wrote:
    Good evening everyone!

Back to work so back to listening to PJ all day long too :D
    Hope you had a great birthday man!!

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Good evening DM! :D[/quote]

Sup Gary! :)[/quote]

Hope you had a great birthday man!![/quote]

Yeah was quit good thanks!, Dublin gonna be your first show??

Gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!

What 2 songs you wantng the most??? ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

Sup Gary! :)[/quote]

What 2 songs you wantng the most??? ;)[/quote]

Yup, I've gone from no shows - 3 and hopefully Berlin will be 4. Maybe Nijmegen will be 4 and Berlin 5! I'm having all sorts of crazy thoughts. ;) As for songs where do you start? Try asking me which 100 I'd like to hear over all my shows and I'll still debate about it! :D I'd go home happy with Sometimes and Present Tense though. I'm making an unstoppable 2 disc live set for a friend tonight and it looks killer but it just reminds me I can't hear everything :( What you looking foward to. Besides MSG.

veddertown wrote:

What 2 songs you wantng the most??? ;)[/quote]

Yup, I've gone from no shows - 3 and hopefully Berlin will be 4. Maybe Nijmegen will be 4 and Berlin 5! I'm having all sorts of crazy thoughts. ;) As for songs where do you start? Try asking me which 100 I'd like to hear over all my shows and I'll still debate about it! :D I'd go home happy with Sometimes and Present Tense though. I'm making an unstoppable 2 disc live set for a friend tonight and it looks killer but it just reminds me I can't hear everything :( What you looking foward to. Besides MSG.[/quote]

I'm looking forward to the Berlin show in the summer the most!!

after the summer that will me have seen them 10 times!, good enough for 21 year old ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

after the summer that will me have seen them 10 times!, good enough for 21 year old ;)

Looks like a good summer for us all. I'm just happy at finally doing it. Work and kids has always stopped me seeing PJ but I've seen tons of other great bands over the years. This will be really special for me and Berlin will be the high point if I make it. I will make it!! :) I'm sticking my neck out and guessing Of The Girl will open Dublin for some reason and that Belfast will be full of nice surprises. :D

veddertown wrote:

Looks like a good summer for us all. I'm just happy at finally doing it. Work and kids has always stopped me seeing PJ but I've seen tons of other great bands over the years. This will be really special for me and Berlin will be the high point if I make it. I will make it!! :) I'm sticking my neck out and guessing Of The Girl will open Dublin for some reason and that Belfast will be full of nice surprises. :D

You will have a great smmer Gary!!!, i don't have any kids so i have beena freebird for the last 4 years to see the band! Of the girl wud be really cool man!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

You will have a great smmer Gary!!!, i don't have any kids so i have beena freebird for the last 4 years to see the band! Of the girl wud be really cool man!

Will be cool to meet you and everyone else on tour, still plenty Scots PJ fans about these days and it's become such a big thing to travel to gigs that you meet great people from all over now. By the way you can't say freebird and not give D a late bump! :D Goodnight DM :)

veddertown wrote:

Will be cool to meet you and everyone else on tour, still plenty Scots PJ fans about these days and it's become such a big thing to travel to gigs that you meet great people from all over now. By the way you can't say freebird and not give D a late bump! :D Goodnight DM :)

Ha ha Ha, Goodnight V! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    GOT MY BERLIN TICKET SORTED!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Just got a PM a second before I hit the logout button!! :mrgreen:

veddertown wrote:
    GOT MY BERLIN TICKET SORTED!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Just got a PM a second before I hit the logout button!! :mrgreen:

Congrats dude!!!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    veddertown wrote:

Congrats dude!!!!
    Cheers! And it was only a few posts ago we were talking about that, I'll never sleep now :shock:

veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Congrats dude!!!!
    Cheers! And it was only a few posts ago we were talking about that, I'll never sleep now :shock:

Ya don't blame you , you most be Pumped up! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    hail hail morning...im preparing something special for 30 of u out there...u just need to meet me in tour.... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    That has to be one of the best wake-up calls ever. :twisted:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    hail hail morning...im preparing something special for 30 of u out there...u just need to meet me in tour.... 8-)
    You speak in riddles... Almost like the Oracle of Delphi. :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz

Morning D! How's Greece today?
    I think everyone will meet you on tour! I'm still unsure how I didn't meet you last year :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Kloddz wrote:
    That has to be one of the best wake-up calls ever. :twisted:

:D
    dottles wrote:

I think everyone will meet you on tour! I'm still unsure how I didn't meet you last year :lol:
    its...summer!!!!!!!..u ll find me this time....
    Kloddz wrote:
    You speak in riddles... Almost like the Oracle of Delphi. :lol:
    this guy study alot... :lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

its...summer!!!!!!!..u ll find me this time....

Summer already?!? :lol: (I have no idea what it is like here, still in bed :D )
    I hope I'll find you seems we are staying in the same hotel and arrive in dublin on the same day :)
    dottles wrote:
    Summer already?!? :lol: (I have no idea what it is like here, still in bed :D )
    I hope I'll find you seems we are staying in the same hotel and arrive in dublin on the same day :)
    at 20th?oh wait when i m going to Dublin??? :o :shock: Yvi!!!!help!!!!! :mrgreen: