euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jennytree wrote:
    :D Ah D, we'll have to show you how to foot turf before you leave here :lol:
    whats that? :?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    veddertown wrote:
    ok..After think alot..around 2 minutes...i already arange a week of work at 17-22 May all i need is 2000 Euros now..

Who didn't see that coming? :lol: I'd love to make the MSG trip but it's too soon now. Autumn dates would suit better so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another announcement later in the year for Seattle or Chicago maybe. I'm sure it's coming :D
    ok..621 euros is the best price i get...for flight..+ hotel,+ transfer,new york to boston...and back..cant..i just cant..shit... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    veddertown wrote:
    ok..After think alot..around 2 minutes...i already arange a week of work at 17-22 May all i need is 2000 Euros now..

Who didn't see that coming? :lol: I'd love to make the MSG trip but it's too soon now. Autumn dates would suit better so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another announcement later in the year for Seattle or Chicago maybe. I'm sure it's coming :D

See I am on leave today,and found myself pricing flights to New York for MSGII (found some for £300 return), and working out ways of funding it like not doing Venice, stopping Euro tour at Werchter etc...
    Why can't I be happy with the stuff I've booked already!!! Autumn shows wouls be better for me too, and surely there will be a 20th anniversary show....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    ben harper announced at gdynia show
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jennytree wrote:
    :D Ah D, we'll have to show you how to foot turf before you leave here :lol:
    whats that? :?

Hmmm... I'll try find a video of it to best describe it to you :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    OK...500 euros each for 50 persons to rent a airplane to go to new york and get back to the next day of the second show..we will have our 10c private plane 8-)
    OK...500 euros each for 50 persons to rent a airplane to go to new york and get back to the next day of the second show..we will have our 10c private plane 8-)

If I win the lottery D!
    The sun is shining here today, and tomorrow is Mother's Day so that means spring has sprung, summer will not be long. Mind you the Irish contingent need to get over St Patricks Day yet!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    did anyone mention arcade fire being added to the main stage at rock wercheter sunday, i think il have to go :roll: :lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Also been looking into could I find a way to go to MSG 2 and the answer is definitely no. If they do a 20 anniversary show then I may contemplate it, but with the Euro shows this year I think it'll just be too much money!

Spending this morning looking into hotels in Amsterdam from 1-3 July.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:
    Mind you the Irish contingent need to get over St Patricks Day yet!

It's a pity it falls on a Wednesday this year! Means there won't be much work done on Thursday :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Just got all my flights booked finally!! :D Glasgow - Dublin, Belfast - London and back to Glasgow. Wish we'd done it a bit sooner but still got it all for about £250 which isn't bad for the two of us. Decided coming out on the day of the Dublin gig wasn't giving us enough time to soak it all up so we've sorted the childcare and we're coming on the 21st now. :D Right at this time of night in Dublin we'll be watching Pearl Jam in 100 days!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Just got all my flights booked finally!! :D Glasgow - Dublin, Belfast - London and back to Glasgow. Wish we'd done it a bit sooner but still got it all for about £250 which isn't bad for the two of us. Decided coming out on the day of the Dublin gig wasn't giving us enough time to soak it all up so we've sorted the childcare and we're coming on the 21st now. :D Right at this time of night in Dublin we'll be watching Pearl Jam in 100 days!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's a good thought!!
    I need to book some of my flights still :? I best get on with that :lol:
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Anyone know of any cheap ways of getting from the UK - preferably the north end of it - to Berlin??
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
    satansbed wrote:
    did anyone mention arcade fire being added to the main stage at rock wercheter sunday, i think il have to go :roll: :lol:
    u should :)
    veddertown wrote:
    :D:D:D:D:D
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave: :wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    strummers wrote:
    Anyone know of any cheap ways of getting from the UK - preferably the north end of it - to Berlin??

Had a quick look around, seems flight wise the cheapest flight I could find was Easyjet from/to Liverpool at £145 return, going on the 29th coming home on the 1st as a guide.
    Tried using Newcastle, Teesside, Leeds, Edinburgh and Manchester.
    dottles wrote:
    strummers wrote:

Had a quick look around, seems flight wise the cheapest flight I could find was Easyjet from/to Liverpool at £145 return, going on the 29th coming home on the 1st as a guide.
    52 £ from London
    29th June and back 1th July
    http://www.expedia.co.uk/pub/agent.dll? ... frr=-57174
    dottles wrote:
    strummers wrote:

52 £ from London
    29th June and back 1th July
    http://www.expedia.co.uk/pub/agent.dll? ... frr=-57174

Yeah you're right D, it does look cheaper to fly from the south, but I guess it depends on how much it is from Newcastle to London.
    dottles wrote:

Yeah you're right D, it does look cheaper to fly from the south, but I guess it depends on how much it is from Newcastle to London.
    i guess there are cheap buses..
  • DercheefDercheef Posts: 732
    dottles wrote:

And even trains to and from London will be cheaper than 100 Pounds.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
    Dercheef wrote:
    dottles wrote:

And even trains to and from London will be cheaper than 100 Pounds.
    last year i book night bus from Mnchester to London for 2 pounds(i didnt use it couse we rent a pearl jam fan bus after Manchester show to O2)
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    halleluja - I could finally "release me" today. My EU-PJ-itinerary is finally complete!
    Will be in for six shows: Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Werchter and Lisbon. :D

I will travel by train from Berlin via Leuven through to Lisbon using Interrail which costs 200 Euros. (small) fees apply for night train - and TGV-reservations.

Now please pray for me so I can score some tickets for MSG 20/5 on tuesday.. ;)

100 days to go... :D
    Paka wrote:
    halleluja - I could finally "release me" today. My EU-PJ-itinerary is finally complete!
    Will be in for six shows: Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Werchter and Lisbon. :D

I will travel by train from Berlin via Leuven through to Lisbon using Interrail which costs 200 Euros. (small) fees apply for night train - and TGV-reservations.

Now please pray for me so I can score some tickets for MSG 20/5 on tuesday.. ;)

100 days to go... :D
    nice Serbian Brother :)
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    what are you still doing up so late?? Any news expected? no work tomorrow? striking again? :lol:;)
    cheers bro, looking forward to finally seeing and getting to know you all in person.

Good night!
    Paka wrote:
    what are you still doing up so late?? Any news expected? no work tomorrow? striking again? :lol:;)
    cheers bro, looking forward to finally seeing and getting to know you all in person.

Good night!
    im watching sports in tv..but really need to sleep,in 5 hours i work..but my maid will continue posting.. :lol:
    btw this Serbian brother i told u ,u know what it means..i guess u are the only one here that can get it.. ;)
    Good night
    btw,,Yvi?still here?go get some sleep.. :lol::lol: ..+ i score the lp today ;)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    no work tomorrow, so still here :lol:
    you mean Ten?? Which one? i watched the one we talked about and you wasnt the winner :( ?!
    I tried for No Code but no chance :( so i got some others (The Doors Soft Parade and U2 Unforgetable Fire) for 5,10 GBP togehter :D
    71step28 wrote:
    no work tomorrow, so still here :lol:
    you mean Ten?? Which one? i watched the one we talked about and you wasnt the winner :( ?!
    I tried for No Code but no chance :( so i got some others (The Doors Soft Parade and U2 Unforgetable Fire) for 5,10 GBP togehter :D
    was 2 of them,i got the open one ..yep the ten 160gr limited edition
    5.10?..next time ill tell u what im intresting for and u score for me..u find always the cheaper!!!! :)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    it was the same guy where you bid on the Ten! just watch out ;) i found out that most of the "normal" vinyl is not that expensive like PJs vinyl (since PJ is not normal ;) )
    New to the vinyl experience NOWADAYS (though i grew up with just vinyl and cassettes), but i love those nostalgic moments ;)
    71step28 wrote:
    it was the same guy where you bid on the Ten! just watch out ;) i found out that most of the "normal" vinyl is not that expensive like PJs vinyl (since PJ is not normal ;) )
    New to the vinyl experience NOWADAYS (though i grew up with just vinyl and cassettes), but i love those nostalgic moments ;)
    i trust u in searching for sure :mrgreen: