euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    btw
    http://mct.tickets.de/en/customer/event ... -Pearl_Jam
    berlin are official SOLD OUT with this read letters,means final....
    hail hail to the lucky ones :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    btw

:):mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    btw

That's crazy that it's all sold out. There's no seat numbers given either right, so all GA admission? That should be nuts.

Should I make a will?
    Red Lukin wrote:
    btw

That's crazy that it's all sold out. There's no seat numbers given either right, so all GA admission? That should be nuts.

Should I make a will?
    around 18.000 tix..last year there was available till 2 days before the show.now 4 months......and yes ..all the fuckin crazy people will be in...to honor our brothers...
    Dublin-Berlin-Bilbao is the shows i wait the most
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Bye for now Euro peeps, I'm away to the hospital in the morning for my nose surgery and will be back to catch up on all the excitement at the end of the week, US dates, Philly boots etc. :D If there's any news just ring my secretary and have her page me :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Bye for now Euro peeps, I'm away to the hospital in the morning for my nose surgery and will be back to catch up on all the excitement at the end of the week, US dates, Philly boots etc. :D If there's any news just ring my secretary and have her page me :D
    fast recovery,and come back more pretty u Brad Pit 8-)
    around 18.000 tix..last year there was available till 2 days before the show.now 4 months......and yes ..all the fuckin crazy people will be in...to honor our brothers...

Could '10 years to the day' have anything to do with ticket sales? And maybe no word of any North American dates?
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:
    fast recovery,and come back more pretty u Brad Pit 8-)

Ha ha :lol: We'll see. You'll laugh at that when you see me in Dublin :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Red Lukin wrote:

Could '10 years to the day' have anything to do with ticket sales? And maybe no word of any North American dates?
    no.is just the last year show was the best of all tour and one of the best of the decade
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Red Lukin wrote:

Should I make a will?

Don't worry! While there is no allocated seating, there are places to sit as it's an amphitheatre-type shape. People stand in the middle and sit all round so you can step aside, still see everything and not get crushed!

6211_143171281756_623196756_3292196_6606908_n.jpg
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    exactly what jenny said....and about fotos,i love the one someone tag me in facebook..
    i love that place!!!!!!!..
    this is for the birds..
    NAIS time exactly..

47929761.jpg
    Morning... :)
    1st page infos update
  • Hey everybody hows everyone in Europe today?

I'm going to se Dave Mathews band on thursday :?

I quit like them but im not sure if im gonna love the show? :D

Almost June!!! :mrgreen:

Saw them at O2 arena London on saturday. Great show and you are in for a treat if you are into most of their albums.

Setlists so far :-)

http://road.davematthewsband.com/Setlis ... etlist.asp
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Jennytree wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

Should I make a will?

Don't worry! While there is no allocated seating, there are places to sit as it's an amphitheatre-type shape. People stand in the middle and sit all round so you can step aside, still see everything and not get crushed!

Ah, the memories... So fucked up that I can't be there this year :cry:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    thats bad.....why?
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Just called the organizers and asked (her) very kindly and with the sexiest voice I could possibly 'make' about the rumors - this time finally she could tell me that Pearl Jam is definitely not gonna play at the Moon And Stars Festival in Locarno. 100 %.

Sad but on the other hand I can FINALLY BOOK MY TICKETS'N'STUFF TO THE OTHER SHOWS! SEE YOU IN LISBOA, FUCKERS :D;)

PS: This is true. No joke. I'm serious. (had to say this 'coz there's plenty of people posting shit in these times... ;)
    hey u sexy voice..i told u...
    and u choose Lisbon?how come not Bilbao that AIC play the same day?

Saw Dave in Amsterdam last week. Got right up to the stage, which was great.

The show was really cool, but it just made me want to see Pearl Jam even more. Atmospheres at the shows are not even comparable.

See everyone in Dublin!

Saw Dave in Amsterdam last week. Got right up to the stage, which was great.

The show was really cool, but it just made me want to see Pearl Jam even more. Atmospheres at the shows are not even comparable.

See everyone in Dublin!

100% agree
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    thats bad.....why?
    Because it's sold out. :lol:

No seriously, it's in the middle of the week and I have to work... But Portugal will compensate the loss. :)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    Kloddz wrote:
    thats bad.....why?
    Because it's sold out. :lol:

No seriously, it's in the middle of the week and I have to work... But Portugal will compensate the loss. :)
    :thumbup:
  • Sick Line Up Rock Werchter sunday 4. july

Wolfmother
    Alice In Chains
    Them Crooked Vultures
    Arcade Fire
    Pearl Jam
    Sick Line Up Rock Werchter sunday 4. july

Wolfmother
    Alice In Chains
    Them Crooked Vultures
    Arcade Fire
    Pearl Jam
    what a night will be :D ..awesome...
    Jennytree wrote:

Nic pic - can't wait.

D - best of the decade?
    edited March 2010
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Nic pic - can't wait.

D - best of the decade?
    exactly......if u coming..after 5 songs u will think,im for real living this experience?
    u can see it in the dvd of the show
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6b_Z-l_pPY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxCLhadWRbw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZoqwf3h_rU
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    exactly......if u coming..after 5 songs u will think,im for real living this experience?

I agreee, great dvd...looks like an awesome time. And ya I'm coming...no hotel yet, but got my tickets paid for.
    Red Lukin wrote:

I agreee, great dvd...looks like an awesome time. And ya I'm coming...no hotel yet, but got my tickets paid for.
    if u need any help let about hotel me know :)
    Red Lukin wrote:

if u need any help let about hotel me know :)

hey thanks man - I'll probably priceline a hotel downtown and take the 30 min train ride in..just have to make sure the train heads back downtown after the show.
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Anchor House Dublin has been overbooked. Just received mail that we are moved to a different location...

Eliza Lodge
    23 Wellington Quay
    Dublin 2
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin