euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i dont see that coming..again,,if rumors dont lick hard..no pearl jam..u can see it in all the others..so many exables...

p.s.im not cancel my hotel book,,ill wait..even my flights dont feet anymore.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • telemarktelemark Posts: 16

p.s.im not cancel my hotel book,,ill wait..even my flights dont feet anymore.. 8-)

You could just stop by, and take a break from your long long PJ Tour :)
    It's a great area. You won't be disappointed...
    all hopes abandoned...
    telemark wrote:

the problem is i book my flight from Venice to Barcelona at 7th..and its not cheap..+ for sure i must be in barcelona 9th to fly to bilbao in the morning for BBK festival..but if they put Locarno...i try my best..
    meaning loosing the money for this venice-barcelona flight and pay again from the begging,,transfer hotels :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    so 7th, 8th and 11th July are yet to be announced.

my guess:

7/7/2010: Pearl Jam :D
    8/7/2010: Ben Harper & Relentless 7 :)
    11/7/2010: ...Laura Pausini :lol:
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    telemark wrote:

the problem is i book my flight from Venice to Barcelona at 7th..and its not cheap..+ for sure i must be in barcelona 9th to fly to bilbao in the morning for BBK festival..but if they put Locarno...i try my best..
    meaning loosing the money for this venice-barcelona flight and pay again from the begging,,transfer hotels :lol::lol::lol:
    And this, ladies and gentleman, are the symptoms of what we experts call a Pearl Jam mania of the 12th degree.

:lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    Paka wrote:

my guess:

what?????????Laura pausini at 11th?????????????
    shit!!!!!!!!!!i m gonna loose and the lisbon - Athens flight money!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Kloddz wrote:
    And this, ladies and gentleman, are the symptoms of what we experts call a Pearl Jam mania of the 12th degree.

:lol:
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    I may be able to go to Venice....fingers crossed ;)
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    I may be able to go to Venice....fingers crossed ;)
    ohhhhh...this is awesome news...... :)

Awesome news indeed, I had kind of come to terms with only one show this year and now I may get the chance of a second :D
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Awesome news indeed, I had kind of come to terms with only one show this year and now I may get the chance of a second :D
    if u need any help let me know,,and say hello to Jam ;)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    I've emailed that hotel in Leuven about reserving a room, fall back is the Ibis I guess or the new Mercure will probably have some special offers when it opens.
    Pity that Locarno was not confirmed or denied today, it's that which has stopped me buying a Venice ticket so far. Mind you I originally said I'd like to do 6 shows, and am doing that now I've booked Belguim, and it would give me a week to recover before I go back to work.

:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

Cheers, I shall pass your hello on :)

dottles wrote:
    I've emailed that hotel in Leuven about reserving a room, fall back is the Ibis I guess or the new Mercure will probably have some special offers when it opens.
    Pity that Locarno was not confirmed or denied today, it's that which has stopped me buying a Venice ticket so far. Mind you I originally said I'd like to do 6 shows, and am doing that now I've booked Belguim, and it would give me a week to recover before I go back to work.

the problem with the hotel is that there arent night trains to brussels so u book to brussels and go after the show,,the last one couse its sunday is before pj finnish.

Cheers, I shall pass your hello on :)
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Paka wrote:

my guess:

im confused pj ARE playing Venice on the 6-Jul yes so wots this Locarno festi and are pj playing ??
    guypjfreak wrote:
    Paka wrote:

my guess:

im confused pj ARE playing Venice on the 6-Jul yes so wots this Locarno festi and are pj playing ??
    there was a rumor pj will play at locarno at 7th -8th july ..and today the festival announce their line up exept the 7th -8th..so people keep hoping...

im not sure if i hope this or not.. :lol::lol:
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    thanks dimitrispearljam just one more thing if im going to go to Venice is it best to book hotel camp sites early or just see wot happens :?:
    guypjfreak wrote:
    thanks dimitrispearljam just one more thing if im going to go to Venice is it best to book hotel camp sites early or just see wot happens :?:
    u can camp in the venue
    http://www.heineken.it/home/home.html?CONTENTVERSION=1
    if u book a hotel do it now..the prices goes up any day
    Hotel booked in Leuven - hurrah!!
    D what were saying about trains? My plan is to catch a train from Arras to Leuven (via what ever route/changes) on the day of the gig, check in/dump bags, go to the venue, stay in Leuven that night after the gig then on the 5th head to Brussels for either a flight home or a flight to Venice. Sounding about right?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    D what were saying about trains? My plan is to catch a train from Arras to Leuven (via what ever route/changes) on the day of the gig, check in/dump bags, go to the venue, stay in Leuven that night after the gig then on the 5th head to Brussels for either a flight home or a flight to Venice. Sounding about right?
    PERFECTO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dottles wrote:
    PERFECTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurrah!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i crashed on the floor of a hotel in leuvern after werchter in 07

it is easy to get people into hotel rooms and sleep on couches and floors :? 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    i crashed on the floor of a hotel in leuvern after werchter in 07

it is easy to get people into hotel rooms and sleep on couches and floors :? 8-)
    I like that photo, I do. 4 Aussies in some Belgian town, all decked out in the We Come in Peace tee and jeans :)
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=124472
    Ten Club - European hotel deals
    As a thank you to Pearl Jam’s loyal fans traveling to the Great Britain and European gigs, Ten Club has arranged a limited amount of discounted room rates at select hotels. Due to summer festivals, conventions, and sporting events hotel rooms are in high demand. Please make your reservation early before they are all gone!

Dublin, Ireland Hotel Offers

Clarion Hotel IFSC
    Excise Walk, IFSC
    Dublin, 1
    Ireland
    Hotel Phone: 0035314338800
    Website: http://www.clariondublincity.com <http://www.clariondublincity.com/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 0.2 km
    Property notes: This is a modern 4 star hotel within walking distance to the venue.

Pearl Jam Ten Club Rates:
    Double: EUR 125.00
    Includes: Breakfast and VAT

Rate will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please call 00353143388. When you reach reservations, ask for “Pearl Jam Fan Club” rates.

Cancellation policy: Please contact hotel for details

Maldron Hotel
    Cardiff Lane
    Sir John Rogersons Quay
    Dublin, 2
    Ireland
    Hotel Phone: 0035316439501
    Website: http://www.maldronhotels.com <http://www.maldronhotels.com/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 2.4 km
    Property notes: This 4 star hotel is a seven storey, contemporary landmark building off Sir John Rogerson’s Quay in the Dublin Docklands, a stone’s throw from the city centre.

Mixed rooms: EUR 109.00

Reservations must be made prior to March 29 2010 to qualify for the rate. After that, rates will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please call 0035316439501 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:res.cardifflane@maldronhotels.com">res.cardifflane@maldronhotels.com</a><!-- e --> and quote “Pearl Jam Fan Club” to get the special rates.

Radisson BLU Royal Hotel
    Golden Lane
    Dublin, 8
    Ireland
    Hotel Phone: 0035318982900
    Website: http://www.royal.dublin.radissonsas.com <http://www.royal.dublin.radissonsas.com/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 3 km
    Property notes: This 4+ newly (2007) built hotel is elegant and sophisticated and located in the city centre.

Mixed rooms: EUR 140.00
    Free internet throughout hotel

Rate will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please call 0035316439501 and speak to Laura Gonzalez or Michelle O’Reilly. Emails can be sent to them at the following address: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:michelle.oreilly@radissonblu.com">michelle.oreilly@radissonblu.com</a><!-- e --> or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:laura.gonzalez@radissonblu.com">laura.gonzalez@radissonblu.com</a><!-- e --> and quote “Pearl Jam Fan Club” to get the special rates.

Belfast, Northern Ireland Hotel Offers

Hotel Ibis Belfast City Centre
    100 Castle Street
    Sir John Rogersons Quay
    Belfast, BT1 1HF
    UK
    Hotel Phone: 00442890238888
    Distance to venue: 1.6 km
    Property notes: This is a brand new (2009) 3 star hotel.
    Public transportation to the venue is easiest by taxi (5 min drive) and the fair would be around GBP 5.00 or a 20 min walk

Double: GBP 55.00

Reservations must be made prior to April 26th 2010 to qualify for the rate. After that, rate will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please call 004428 9089 1891 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:h7232@accor.com">h7232@accor.com</a><!-- e --> When you reach reservations, ask for “Pearl Jam”

Cancellation policy: the guests must pay at the time of booking with a valid debit / credit card. They cannot be cancelled or refunded and are non transferable

Fitzwilliam Belfast
    Great Victoria Street
    Belfast, BT2
    UK
    Hotel Phone: 00442890442080
    Website: http://www.holidayinndublin.ie <http://www.holidayinndublin.ie/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 2.1 km
    Property notes: This is a 3 star hotel located close to the city centre and still within walking distance from the venue.
    Public transportation is easy a 20 min walk or by taxi GBP 5.00

Double: GBP 90.00

Reservations must be made prior to May 21st 2010 to qualify for the rate. After that, rate will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please call 00442890442117 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:enq@fitzwilliamhotelbelfast.com">enq@fitzwilliamhotelbelfast.com</a><!-- e --> When you reach reservations, ask for “Pearl Jam Ten Club”

Cancellation policy: Please contract the hotel for details

Radisson BLU Hotel Belfast
    3 Cromac Place
    The Gasworks
    Belfast, BT7 2JB
    UK
    Hotel Phone: 00442890434065
    Website: http://www.belfast.radissonsas.com <http://www.belfast.radissonsas.com/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 2 km
    Property notes: This 4 star design-led hotel located in the city centre.
    Public transportation to the venue is easy a 15 – 20 min walk

Mixed rooms: GBP 125.00 21 - 23 June 2010
    Mixed rooms: GBP 95.00 23 - 25 June 2010

This rate will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please call 00442890434065 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:reservations.belfast@radissonblu.com">reservations.belfast@radissonblu.com</a><!-- e --> and quote “Pearl Jam Fan Club” to get the special rates.

London, England Hotel Offers

Ramada Hyde Park London
    150 Bayswater Road
    London, W2 4RT
    UK
    Hotel Phone: 00442072291212
    Distance to venue: 2.7 km
    Property notes: This 3 star hotel is located on the North West side of Hyde Park.
    To get to the festival you could either walk or take the tube.

Double Rooms: GBP 105.00
    Please note: No twin rooms available at this hotel.

Rates will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please call 00448448159048 (extension 2/3) or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sales.hydepark@ramadajarvis.co.uk">sales.hydepark@ramadajarvis.co.uk</a><!-- e --> and quote TA7328111

Cancellation policy: Please contact the hotel for details

Nijmegen, Holland Hotel Offers

Golden Tulip Val Monte
    Oude Holleweg 5
    Berg en Dal, 6572 AA
    Netherlands
    Hotel Phone: 0031246842000
    Website: http://www.goldentulipvalmonte.nl <http://www.goldentulipvalmonte.nl/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 7.6 km
    Property notes: This recently renovated 4 star hotel is on the outskirts of Nijmegen, in a green area.
    Public transportation to the venue is easiest by taxi (15 min drive) and the fare will be around EUR 20.00 one-way. You can also take the bus directly to the venue (45 min).

Mixed Rooms (double or twin): EUR 93.00

To make a reservation: Please call 0031246842000 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@goldentulipvalmonte.nl">info@goldentulipvalmonte.nl</a><!-- e --> and ask for “Pearl Jam”

Berlin, Germany Hotel Offers

Comfort Hotel Lichtenberg (budget option)
    Rhinstrasse 159
    Berlin, 10315
    Germany
    Hotel Phone: 004930549350
    Website: http://www.comfort-hotel-berlin.de <http://www.comfort-hotel-berlin.de/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 11.4 km
    Property notes: This 3 star hotel is located east of the city centre, and has eight bowling lanes at the hotel.
    Public transportation to the venue (Kindl-Buehne Wuhlheide) is by tram (27) and will take around 30 minutes.

Double: EUR 70.00

Reservations must be made prior to May 28th 2010 to qualify for the rate. After that, rates will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please call 00493054935504 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:reservierung@comfort-hotel-berlin.de">reservierung@comfort-hotel-berlin.de</a><!-- e --> When you reach reservations, ask for “Pearl Jam Fan Club” rates.

Best Western Michels Hotel am Schloss Köpenick
    Grünauer Strasse 17 – 21
    Berlin, 12557
    Germany
    Hotel Phone: 004930658050
    Website: http://www.koepenick.bestwestern.de <http://www.koepenick.bestwestern.de/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 3.6 km
    Property notes: This is a 3 star hotel and is situated in Koepenick, directly on the banks of the River Dahme and opposite of the Castle Koepenick.
    Public transportation to the venue is by tram (27) and should take around 10 minutes.

Double: EUR 110.00

Reservations must be made prior to May 30th 2010 to qualify for the rate. After that, rates will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please call 004930658050 (Sandra Laabs, Janika Ihrke) or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:front@koepenick.bestwestern.de">front@koepenick.bestwestern.de</a><!-- e --> When you reach reservations, ask for “Pearl Jam Fan Club” rates

Gdynia, Poland Hotel Offers

Mercure Gdansk Hevelius
    Ul. Jana Heweliusza 22
    Gdansk, 80-890
    Poland
    Hotel Phone: 0048583210000
    Website: http://www.mercure.com <http://www.mercure.com/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 30 km
    Property notes: This 4 star hotel is in the centre of the city Gdansk, just 500 meters from the railway station.
    Public transportation to the venue would be easiest by train (30 min) and then by the festival bus (20 min) which is free of charge.

Mixed Rooms (double or twin): PLN 365.00 (approx. EUR 89.00)

This hotel is only able to offer 15 rooms at this time. After that, rates will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please call and speak to Malgorzata Wasielewska on 0048583210022 or email her on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:H3390-RM@accor.com">H3390-RM@accor.com</a><!-- e --> and ask for “Pearl Jam fan club” rates.

Scandic Gdansk
    Podwale Grodzkie 9
    Gdansk, 80-895
    Poland
    Hotel Phone: 0048583006000
    Website: http://www.scandichotels.com <http://www.scandichotels.com/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 25 km
    Property notes: This 4 star hotel is centrally located in the coastal city of Gdansk. The modern hotel is close to Gdansk old town, which is packed with restaurants, cafés, bars and shops.
    Public transportation to the venue would be by train (30 min) and then by the festival bus (20 min) which is free of charge.

Mixed rooms (double or twin): PLN 395.00 (approx. EUR 97.00)
    Please note: This hotel requires a PLN 100.00 deposit for the mini bar.

To make a reservation: Please call 0048583006094 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:gdansk@scandichotels.com">gdansk@scandichotels.com</a><!-- e --> <mailto:%20gdansk@scandichotels.com> and quote “Pearl Jam fan club” to get these rates.

Hotel Nadmorski
    Ul. Ejsmonda 2
    Gdynia, 81-409
    Poland
    Hotel Phone: 0048586997277
    Website: http://www.nadmorski.pl <http://www.nadmorski.pl/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 15 km
    Property notes: The 4 star hotel is located on the coast, next to a park, within walking distance from the city centre.
    Public transportation: Festival bus (20 min) which is free of charge.

Mixed rooms (double or twin): PLN 550.00 (approx. EUR 135.00)

To make a reservation: Please call 0048586675147/0048586997277 and speak to Dawid Bach or email him directly <!-- e --><a href="mailto:dawid.bach@nadmorski.pl">dawid.bach@nadmorski.pl</a><!-- e --> and quote “Pearl Jam” to get these rates.

Arras, France Hotel Offers

Express By Holiday Inn Lille Centre
    75 Bis Rue Leon Gambetta
    Lille, 59000
    France
    Hotel Phone: 0033320429090
    Website: http://www.holidayinn-lille.com <http://www.holidayinn-lille.com/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 53.9 km
    Property notes: The hotel is situated at the heart of Lille's busy shopping district, in the centre of town.
    Public transport: the quickest route is to take the TGV from Lille Eurostar station (20 min), or walk to Lille Flanders station and take a local train (1 hour) to Arras.

Mixed Rooms: EUR 75.00
    Excludes: City Tax EUR 1.00 pp/pd

Reservations must be made prior to May 30th 2010 to qualify for the rate. After that, rates will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please call 0033320429090 and speak to François Linhares Gil or email him on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:expresslille.resa@alliance-hospitality.com">expresslille.resa@alliance-hospitality.com</a><!-- e --> and ask for “Pearl Jam” rates.

Mercure Lille Aeroport
    110 Rue Jean Jaures
    Lille, 59810
    France
    Hotel Phone: 0033320874604
    Website: http://www.accorhotels.com <http://www.accorhotels.com/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 46.9 km
    Property notes: The 3 star hotel is located 10 minutes from the Eurostar station and from there you can take the TGV to Arras (20 min).

Double: EUR 90.00
    Excludes: City Tax EUR 0.80 pp/pd

To make a reservation: Please call 0033320874646 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:h1098@accor.com">h1098@accor.com</a><!-- e --> When you reach reservations, ask for “Pearl Jam Fan Club” rates

Werchter, Belgium Hotel Offers

Holiday Inn Brussels Airport
    Holidaystraat 7
    Diegem, 1831
    Belgium
    Hotel Phone: 003227205865
    Distance to venue: 23.30 km
    Property notes: This 4 star hotel was fully renovated last year and is close to the airport.
    Public transportation to the festival is easiest by taxi (30 min drive) and the fare will be around EUR 35.00 one-way. You can also take the free shuttle to the airport (5 min), and then take a train to Leuven station (50 min, EUR 14.00 two-way). From Leuven there are free shuttle busses to the festival site.

Mixed Rooms (double or twin): EUR 89.00

To make a reservation: Please call 003227110101 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:reservations@hibrusselsairport.com">reservations@hibrusselsairport.com</a><!-- e --> and ask for “Pearl Jam”

Bilbao, Spain Hotel Offers

Hotel Ercilla
    Calle Ercilla 37 - 39
    Bilbao, 480011
    Spain
    Hotel Phone: 0034944705700
    Website: http://www.hotelercilla.es <http://www.hotelercilla.es/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 4.9 km
    Property notes: This is a 4 star property located right in the centre of Bilbao, surrounded by the most fashionable shops and restaurants in town. The nearest subway station is right across the road.
    Public transportation to the venue is possible via the festival bus service from the Termibus bus station, or by taxi (10 min drive) and the fare would be around EUR 5.00 one-way.

Double: EUR 88.81

Reservations must be made prior to June 24th 2010 to qualify for the rate. After that, rate will be subject to availability

To make a reservation: Please call 0034944705700 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:juncalbilbao@ercillahoteles.com">juncalbilbao@ercillahoteles.com</a><!-- e --> and ask for “Pearl Jam Fan Club”

Oeiras, Portugal Hotel Offers

Lisbon Marriott Hotel
    Avenida dos Combatentes 45
    Lisbon, 1600-042
    Portugal
    Hotel Phone: 00351217235400
    Website: http://www.lisbonmarriott.com <http://www.lisbonmarriott.com/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 10.7 km
    Property notes: This 4 star hotel is close to the city centre and the airport, subway and bus stops are in walking distance.
    Public transportation to the venue is easiest by taxi (15 min drive) and the fare will be around EUR 15.00 one-way.

EUR 89.00

Reservations must be made prior to June 8th 2010 to qualify for the rate. After that, rate will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mhrs.lispt.reservations@marriotthotels.com">mhrs.lispt.reservations@marriotthotels.com</a><!-- e -->, with “Pearl Jam” in the subject

Sana Lisboa Hotel
    Avenida Fontes Pereira de Melo 8
    Lisbon, 1069-310
    Portugal
    Hotel Phone: 00351210064300
    Website: http://www.sanahotels.com <http://www.sanahotels.com/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 9.6 km
    Property notes: This is a newly built 4 star hotel, close to the city centre at about 200 metres from the closest subway station and bus stop.
    Public transportation to the venue is easiest by taxi (15 min drive) and the fare will be around EUR 15.00 one-way.

EUR 94.00

Reservations must be made prior to June 8th 2010 to qualify for the rate. After that, rate will be subject to availability.

To make a reservation: Please call 00351217982500 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:grp.metropolitan@sanahotels.com">grp.metropolitan@sanahotels.com</a><!-- e --> and ask for “Pearl Jam”

Venice, Italy Hotel Offers

Novotel Venezia Mestre Castellana
    Via Ceccherini 21
    Venice, 30174
    Italy
    Hotel Phone: 00390415066511
    Website: http://www.accorhotels.com <http://www.accorhotels.com/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 5.9 km
    Property notes: This is a modern 4 star hotel located 7 km from Venice city centre.
    Public transportation to the venue is easiest by bus (EUR 1.20)

Double Rooms: EUR 130.00

To make a reservation: Please call 00390415066511 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:H3307-RE@accor.com">H3307-RE@accor.com</a><!-- e --> and quote Pearl Jam fan club

Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
    Giudecca 810
    Venice, 30133
    Italy
    Hotel Phone: 00390412723311
    Website: http://www.molinostuckyhilton.com <http://www.molinostuckyhilton.com/&gt; <http://www.russotthotels.com/&gt;
    Distance to venue: 11 km
    Property notes: This is a beautiful 4 star hotel with classical Renaissance architecture.
    Public transportation to the venue is by boat and then bus and will take approximately 20 min and cost around EUR 20.00.

Mixed Rooms (double or twin): EUR 220.00

To make a reservation: Please call 00390412723508 / 00390412723510 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:reservations.venice@hilton.com">reservations.venice@hilton.com</a><!-- e --> <mailto:reservations.venice@hilton.com> and quote Pearl Jam fan club.

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Nice idea but too late for me! Cheers anyway :D Hopefully will still benefit many travelling freaks!! :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I clicked page 1 by accident and doesn't that just bring back happy memories :D
    im gonna see my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

http://www.cbsradio.com/contests/pearljambackspacer
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    the link would have just done fine D!!!!!!!!! :evil:
    veddertown wrote:
    Nice idea but too late for me! Cheers anyway :D Hopefully will still benefit many travelling freaks!! :lol:
    :lol::lol: