euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

...so my credit card just happened to purchase a ticket :lol:;)

Will need advice on trains and stuff :)

Don't you hate it when your credit card acts without you even thinking about it? :)

Just hope there's some decent additions to the bill in Arras... Ben Harper is good but will probably play the same set each night, unless he dips back into the stuff he did with the Innocent Criminals. As for Wolfmother... the only band I saw worse than them at Reading '06 was Bullet For My Valentine... though believe is new band now?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    is all set..from Arras we take train to Brussels and then to Leuven when take the venue buses
    the 1st train is 1 hour and 10 minutes v+the waiting of change train in Lille
    brussels to Leuven is 20 minutes
    Leuven to venue 15 minutes
    and u know the tip..follow the pj shirts ;)

:D Thanks D, that doesn't sound too bad. Staying in hotels in Leuven too?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    ilockyer wrote:
    Don't you hate it when your credit card acts without you even thinking about it? :)

Just hope there's some decent additions to the bill in Arras... Ben Harper is good but will probably play the same set each night, unless he dips back into the stuff he did with the Innocent Criminals. As for Wolfmother... the only band I saw worse than them at Reading '06 was Bullet For My Valentine... though believe is new band now?

I know, damn those credit cards! :lol:
    I had initially thought that Arras and Werchter shared artists a bit like T and Oxegen, but I guess not. Wolfmother is a new band, and we're going to be seeing a lot of them! My mate has just come back from Perth and said they are on the radio all this time there.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    is all set..from Arras we take train to Brussels and then to Leuven when take the venue buses
    the 1st train is 1 hour and 10 minutes v+the waiting of change train in Lille
    brussels to Leuven is 20 minutes
    Leuven to venue 15 minutes
    and u know the tip..follow the pj shirts ;)

:D Thanks D, that doesn't sound too bad. Staying in hotels in Leuven too?
    yep!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I had initially thought that Arras and Werchter shared artists a bit like T and Oxegen, but I guess not. Wolfmother is a new band, and we're going to be seeing a lot of them! My mate has just come back from Perth and said they are on the radio all this time there.

Well, I'll give Wolfmother a chance then, if it was the same band as before there'd have been no way... wonder what more is to be added since festival supposedly runs from 1pm to 2am.

Just found this on Youtube and it's good - Throw Your Hatred Down from Munich 07.

Can't remember if we're allowed to link to old performances so search in youtube!
    Loving that video Ian :D
    The hotels in Leuven are a tad expensive!
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    puschnije wrote:
    Pearl Jam will most likely play Moon & Stars in Locarno at 7 July.

The festival side just announced that the festival will be from 7 - 17 July instead of 8 - 18 July.....

Thursday we will know more!

I'm freaking out! this was one of the options I actually never saw coming. thought such dates are - especially in ridiculously well organised countries like switzerland - fix and can't be changed at short-notice. if it isn't Pearl Jam (come on! it fits perfectly! venice-locarno's nothing!), who else would they change it for? u2? laura pausini?? :roll: must be Pearl Jam! Won't be able to sleep until thursday.. ;)
    veddertown wrote:
    Regarding a question about the tour I sent to 10c after the Venice announcement the reply was: Unfortunately this is the final show to be added. Enjoy the shows. Thanks 10c. So that is what I intend to do :D

10c deserves a lot of respect for all the services they offer us BUT sometimes they don't know themselves what's going on resp. what Pearl Jam intends to do the next day. maybe they'll get the surprise a couple of hours before the official M&S-announcement goes out with Eddie calling Kat and saying:"Um..sorry, we actually want to play this one. Can you still book us in?"
    RideRick wrote:
    :cry: Ben Harper at Nijmegen... unbelievable...

Also
    - Amy McDonalds :?
    - White Lies :?
    - Rise Agains :?
    - Customs :?

Such a pitty i can't be at Werchter because that's what i call a line up.
    Alice in Chains
    Wolfmother
    Them Crooked Vultures
    All on 1 evening...

very dissapointed about Nijmegen line-up... :cry:

Well, at least i can sleep till 8 O'clock in the evening :lol:

Holy shit! Hope tickets last until thursday. Have to do Belgium!
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Sweet about Werchter. I think I may have to head there..that's awesome.

TCV on after AIC? Have you seen TCV? There're freaking awesome. I saw both last year and have to give the nod to TCV. AIC kicked ass, but the new lead singer is tough to watch. Jerry is amazing though.
    Cool and Paul McCartney at Hyde park :o :shock:
    Red Lukin wrote:

On the Sunday right? Still no word on the Saturday night for HRC..
    I kinda expect him to show up at Glastonbury at some point that weekend.
    dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

sat - roger waters.

in my dreams ;)
    dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

Macca? He won't show. He's playing Cardiff on the Saturday night, Hyde Park on the Sunday, no way an ego like that won't headline. Saw him in 04, good set, excellent band, but wish I'd gone to see Toots & The Maytals instead.
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Well, I'll give Wolfmother a chance then, if it was the same band as before there'd have been no way... wonder what more is to be added since festival supposedly runs from 1pm to 2am.

Just found this on Youtube and it's good - Throw Your Hatred Down from Munich 07.

Can't remember if we're allowed to link to old performances so search in youtube!

Man im glad someone agrees with me that WM aare a HORRIBLE PEICE OF SHITE!! :D:mrgreen::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Man im glad someone agrees with me that WM aare a HORRIBLE PEICE OF SHITE!! :D:mrgreen::lol:

Don't you worry - I agree as well :D
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Red Lukin wrote:

Thanks Dude! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Red Lukin wrote:

Thanks Dude! :D
    nice to see freaks love eachother.. :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Sorry to ask again, but I still haven't found a decent hotel to stay near the venue after the Portugal gig... Anyone have any ideas? Or will getting back to the city after the show be doable and should I look for a hotel there?
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    AIC added to the Bilbao - Lisbon festivals
    HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Kloddz wrote:
    Sorry to ask again, but I still haven't found a decent hotel to stay near the venue after the Portugal gig... Anyone have any ideas? Or will getting back to the city after the show be doable and should I look for a hotel there?
    http://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/clarion ... 2010-11-02
    Ill be here
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Think Bilbao is definatly on the cards as its on a friday night so can maybe get a quick flight over there and come back on the saturday.. though lisbon on the other hand maybe hard getting back for work on monday.
    http://www.aliceinchains.com/content/?page_id=76
    Bilbao is the same day..in Lisbon not..
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Anyone know what the story is with day tickets for Bilbao is? They did have them... now I can't find them anywhere!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Anyone know what the story is with day tickets for Bilbao is? They did have them... now I can't find them anywhere!
    http://www.generaltickets.com/bbk/
    just check it..tickets are available
    AIC added to the Bilbao - Lisbon festivals
    HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Any info on what day? Hopefully Stturday before PJ! :twisted:

Edit: I'm too slow, as usual... :roll:
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

Kloddz wrote:
    Ill be here
    Alright, thanks! So you will go back to Lisbon after the show? By train, bus, taxi?
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

Ah I spent ages looking for that site this morning, D! The ones linked on the BBK website seem to not sell them, the feckers!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah I spent ages looking for that site this morning, D! The ones linked on the BBK website seem to not sell them, the feckers!
    are u ok now?u found it?u see the single day tix?
    Kloddz wrote:
    Kloddz wrote:
    Ill be here
    Alright, thanks! So you will go back to Lisbon after the show? By train, bus, taxi?
    ill be in Lisbon + Bilbao with Daniel from Germany (travel togethjer,share hotel room,so we dint talk yet about that..+ after we meet portugal friends ,dont know where we will go..+7 in the morning i fly back to greece,,so must be in the hotel take the bag and go early to the airport
    Jennytree wrote:
    are u ok now?u found it?u see the single day tix?

All is ok now :D 1 ticket purchased :geek:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    D and others going to Werchter, what hotels have you booked into? There doesn't seem to be that many.

Glad you guys are getting excited about the final shows of the tour, I'll be back home by then, but can live vicariously through you guys :)