euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Hotel Binnenhof, Leuven, Belgium

I think its full booked.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Hotel Binnenhof, Leuven, Belgium

I think its full booked.
    we are in the same my Norway friend :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hotel Binnenhof, Leuven, Belgium

I think its full booked.

I know, and I think I booked the same hotel as you in Arras as well.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    Hotel Binnenhof, Leuven, Belgium

I think its full booked.

I know, and I think I booked the same hotel as you in Arras as well.
    hail hail hotels!!!! :D
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Which hotel have you booked in Arras ?
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Which hotel have you booked in Arras ?
    Hôtel Balladins Arras
    Hôtel Balladins Arras

OK thanks ... I'm a bit late and hotels are fully booked. I'll probably camp somewhere.
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Hôtel Balladins Arras

OK thanks ... I'm a bit late and hotels are fully booked. I'll probably camp somewhere.

Good choice mate!
    Hôtel Meadow - there's no better place to stay on earth. :D
    Paka wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Hôtel Balladins Arras

Good choice mate!
    Hôtel Meadow - there's no better place to stay on earth. :D

:lol:
    Let's just hope we'll see stars in the sky
    alright, paka's off for today. gotta do some prayers and a couple of ritual dances for the announcement tomorrow before I go to bed. good night my friends! ;)
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Hôtel Balladins Arras

I have a camp tix for the festival,and hotel,,so i can use it ,,depence the party 8-)
    alright, Moon and Stars press conference started 20 minutes ago. we can expect the news at about noon.

look at this page: http://www.facebook.com/ticinoturismo
    it's the official Ticino (state where locarno is located) tourism page on facebook and the people there really seem to be convinced about our gods to play there july 7th.

"Moon and Stars 2010
    Waiting for the official presentation of the event to be held in two days in Locarno, by the official site the organizers have brought forward the starting date of Moon and Stars to allow the performance of Pearl Jam!!
    Stay tuned, folks! and visit http://www.ticino.ch"
    Paka wrote:
    alright, Moon and Stars press conference started 20 minutes ago. we can expect the news at about noon.

look at this page: http://www.facebook.com/ticinoturismo
    it's the official Ticino (state where locarno is located) tourism page on facebook and the people there really seem to be convinced about our gods to play there july 7th.

"Moon and Stars 2010
    Waiting for the official presentation of the event to be held in two days in Locarno, by the official site the organizers have brought forward the starting date of Moon and Stars to allow the performance of Pearl Jam!!
    Stay tuned, folks! and visit http://www.ticino.ch"
    the only strange is that there are no rumors or lick about it except one day this came up..from then,.,nothing
    well that's two days ago. maybe this was the absolute maximum Ticino Tourismo was allowed tell the public before the official announcement - happening right now :D
    Paka wrote:
    well that's two days ago. maybe this was the absolute maximum Ticino Tourismo was allowed tell the public before the official announcement - happening right now :D
    after udine-venice rumor,there was that rumor..its more than a month now no rumor no nerws,,nothin,,i know it couse i see when i did my hotel booking in loarno :mrgreen:
  • telemarktelemark Posts: 16
    Moon and Stars 2010, Locarno.

9.7 Massive Attack
    10.7 ZZ Top + Jeff Beck
    12.7 Pink
    13.7 Eros Ramazzotti
    14.7 Jamiroquai
    15.7 Toto + Earth, Wind and Fire
    16.7 Mark Knopfler
    17.7 Stress + Jan Dealy & Disko No.1

JULY 7TH AND 8TH TBA.

They must be kidding me...
    all hopes abandoned...
  • telemark wrote:

9.7 Massive Attack
    10.7 ZZ Top + Jeff Beck
    12.7 Pink
    13.7 Eros Ramazzotti
    14.7 Jamiroquai
    16.7 Mark Knopfler

JULY 7TH AND 8TH TBA.

Boring
    telemark wrote:

9.7 Massive Attack
    10.7 ZZ Top + Jeff Beck
    12.7 Pink
    13.7 Eros Ramazzotti
    14.7 Jamiroquai
    16.7 Mark Knopfler

JULY 7TH AND 8TH TBA.

no pearl jaM?
    when they announce 7th-8th?
    JAMIROQUAI??

they said, later in the spring. no details given. :crazy:
    all hopes abandoned...
    telemark wrote:

you attended the conference?
    if this is true, I might go loco in a bad way! :evil: worst case scenario...
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    edited March 2010
    Paka wrote:
    telemark wrote:

Pfffff what a fucking joke... Why the hell do Swiss festivals never announce their full line-ups the day that they are supposed to? I wanna see Pearl Jam on that list goddamnit!!! :evil: Would be about the only bright spot on there, too... (Edit: Except for Beck and Knopfler, that is.)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • puschnijepuschnije Posts: 95
    disturbing...... the whole line-up except 7 of july... very curious

Must be Pearl Jam.... what they are waiting for???
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    OK, I'm still going to look at this positively and hope for Locarno on the 7th, then Montreux on the 8th! (Or the other way round, I don't care...)

:twisted:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    they're waiting for the green light from Pearl Jam. I can imagine M&S is gonna keep this date reserved until they get a clear no OR YES from Seattle...until then, it's probably gonna stay tbd. bummer!!
  • puschnijepuschnije Posts: 95
    Paka wrote:
    they're waiting for the green light from Pearl Jam. I can imagine M&S is gonna keep this date reserved until they get a clear no OR YES from Seattle...until then, it's probably gonna stay tbd. bummer!!

We only accept a YEEEES!!!
    Paka wrote:
    telemark wrote:

I was updated by phone. They said the bands for the two TBA dates are set. But the contracts aren't signed yet...
    all hopes abandoned...